Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
If she can give it out , she’ll need to take it back unfortunately. You can say “oh she’s 15…” but no 15 year old should be given access to SM or they should know how to use it responsibly. She should’ve came on and said “L was wrong , I don’t condone it, I’ve had a chat with her. She has said it because she she has say me “breaking down” this week, still wrong” etc and I might’ve understood but again, defending her and L has no consequences so she’ll never learn from it.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She tries to start the video off with she shouldn’t have done it, I don’t condone those comments and then obviously remembered who she is deep down and pretty much ended it with you deserve it..
And dropped gill Baird name into the mix if I was gill I would be raging as Sophie is done no hate towards gill all she did was message a companies page gill has told lies about Sophie phoning twice as she forgot Soph actually messaged which she did apologise for but has don’t do all else apart from ride off the clout of metioning Steph name, now Steph is saying because her and gill and “others “ are getting hate that condones arson wow Steph you really have dug yourself a hole but gill will be too far up her arse to see.

Mar 8, 2024
If she can give it out , she’ll need to take it back unfortunately. You can say “oh she’s 15…” but no 15 year old should be given access to SM or they should know how to use it responsibly. She should’ve came on and said “L was wrong , I don’t condone it, I’ve had a chat with her. She has said it because she she has say me “breaking down” this week, still wrong” etc and I might’ve understood but again, defending her and L has no consequences so she’ll never learn from it.
The way she had to repeat “me breaking down” go exaggerate how badly shes been down. Her daughter shouldn’t be witness her breaking down. And if she does she shouldn’t be told why and she absolutely should not be allowed to post “karma” in regards to a threat. Saying she doesn’t condone what was said but lily had every right to say karma. She’s a contradicting t.

aberdeengal85

Jun 4, 2024
Aberdeen
And that is a excuse get to do if she doesn’t know how to conduct herself online then she shouldn’t be on it,I feel like emailing the school as they certainly wouldn’t condone a pupil behaving online like that and definitely not a mother condoning it I hope SS are back involved again as their is evidence of you condoning it.
IMG_6269.png
I emailed M’s school. I think more and more people emailing them, surely SW will be involved as school have a duty of care!

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
And that is a excuse get to do if she doesn’t know how to conduct herself online then she shouldn’t be on it,I feel like emailing the school as they certainly wouldn’t condone a pupil behaving online like that and definitely not a mother condoning it I hope SS are back involved again as their is evidence of you condoning it.
IMG_6269.png
She’s a Sen child?

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Does she not realising letting her kids see her “clap back and break down” on the daily is damaging to her children. As close as my bond is with my kids I would never as a adult and parent let them know my worries arguments or problems etc your meant to protect your kids Steph not stick them on a public platform and then justify when they are wrong. At the end of the day you have put your children in this environment making them vulnerable they say monkey see monkey do I will say no more ….

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
The best thing right now, is collect every bit of evidence and then notify the relevant authorities, don’t share on here what is going on in the background. And put together a report to forward. If we don’t share it they won’t know. Don’t give them info or ammo, if we gather it in a documented way It will be taken in a more professional manner if it’s done correctly.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
The best thing right now, is collect every bit of evidence and then notify the relevant authorities, don’t share on here what is going on in the background. And put together a report to forward. If we don’t share it they won’t know. Don’t give them info or ammo, if we gather it in a documented way It will be taken in a more professional manner if it’s done correctly.
The only one to successfully get rid of trolls cos even they can’t be arsed with her.

She would literally be nothing without us. No content.

I agree though with this. Reporting needs to be done in secret, see how much fent she has then!!!

She will have zero ideas either.

cwumpetfin

May 23, 2024
Surrey
I have to agree, if people didn't talk about her the views would go down, she would have f*** all content, nothing to rant, rave and cry about, nothing to make black and white wistful, pity me posts looking off into the distance at the cows and blowing on her cup of scald. It would also be great if people stopped talking about her weight and just let her skinny jag herself into Jack Skellington with nobody telling her how amazing she looks.

Then we we would back to Max's packed lunches and hellicoptering him around the room to show how much she loves him, punting air frashners, Tasco hauls, eye fing herself dancing around pip mansion with no blinds, failing dismally at Bparfact meet and greets, creaming her caks over 456 different skincare brands that are ALL ingrrrrredibul, bleating on about disappearing plane stairs and invisible bed bugs and getting her kit off for singing cowboys who she thinks want to nail her. Add in a dollop of white board bollox about kindness and Caroline Flack and dipping her munter hole into her piss ridden hot tub/ice bath. You know...the usual absolute bullshit.