Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
I have to agree, if people didn't talk about her the views would go down, she would have f*** all content, nothing to rant, rave and cry about, nothing to make black and white wistful, pity me posts looking off into the distance at the cows and blowing on her cup of scald. It would also be great if people stopped talking about her weight and just let her skinny jag herself into Jack Skellington with nobody telling her how amazing she looks.

Then we we would back to Max's packed lunches and hellicoptering him around the room to show how much she loves him, punting air frashners, Tasco hauls, eye fing herself dancing around pip mansion with no blinds, failing dismally at Bparfact meet and greets, creaming her caks over 456 different skincare brands that are ALL ingrrrrredibul, bleating on about disappearing plane stairs and invisible bed bugs and getting her kit off for singing cowboys who she thinks want to nail her. Add in a dollop of white board bollox about kindness and Caroline Flack and dipping her munter hole into her piss ridden hot tub/ice bath. You know...the usual absolute bullshit.
I agree with all of the above most of her content is clapbacks to stuff she reads on here to her bought followers its tragic

Mar 11, 2024
uk
I honestly think whoever knows what school lily goes to - really needs to send the link for the video in, screenshots of Stephanie comments egging her on, and also a screenshot of lily’s comment in Sophie’s live

Giving that she is “ a sen child “ it’s everybody’s responsibility to safeguard, I am not going to ask for her school otherwise I would have happily emailed. However it is control, coercion which is abuse - ultimately it needs reporting to her school

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
The way she had to repeat “me breaking down” go exaggerate how badly shes been down. Her daughter shouldn’t be witness her breaking down. And if she does she shouldn’t be told why and she absolutely should not be allowed to post “karma” in regards to a threat. Saying she doesn’t condone what was said but lily had every right to say karma. She’s a contradicting t.
It wasn't long ago she sat on holiday with L discussing what they thought a troll looked like and having a good laugh at it ! Again bringing her daughter into her s and encouraging nastiness ! Shes a fing vile tramp of a mother

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
And that is a excuse get to do if she doesn’t know how to conduct herself online then she shouldn’t be on it,I feel like emailing the school as they certainly wouldn’t condone a pupil behaving online like that and definitely not a mother condoning it I hope SS are back involved again as their is evidence of you condoning it.
IMG_6269.png
Is L a SEN child?

Mar 8, 2024
It wasn't long ago she sat on holiday with L discussing what they thought a troll looked like and having a good laugh at it ! Again bringing her daughter into her s and encouraging nastiness ! Shes a fing vile tramp of a mother
She involves her too much. She gets lily’s opinion on what’s been said.. to make it look like a 15 year old knows better but it makes staff look like the s mum she is.. that’s it. She’s just hideous

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
This is just absolutely disgusting. S baiting then the next day all is well. I've actually been feeling s'dal recently and there's absolutely no way I could even pretend to be happy never mind smiling. She needs a good hiding
I’m so sorry you are going through this. Remember you are loved and needed here
❤️ if you haven’t already please seek help for this feeling my lovely.

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
And dropped gill Baird name into the mix if I was gill I would be raging as Sophie is done no hate towards gill all she did was message a companies page gill has told lies about Sophie phoning twice as she forgot Soph actually messaged which she did apologise for but has don’t do all else apart from ride off the clout of metioning Steph name, now Steph is saying because her and gill and “others “ are getting hate that condones arson wow Steph you really have dug yourself a hole but gill will be too far up her arse to see.
Gill deserves everything she gets , says it all when she deleted the comment about L . The comments on her clap back haven't exactly gone her way and rightly so ! She is a business owner, don't care what profile she's commenting from, its not appropriate ...end of ! Stay in your lane Gill , otherwise it might just result in your downfall. Come on TT and promote your business by all means , but do not get personally involved in taking sides on something you know do all about . It took 2 years for me to see through Steph , shes followed her for 5 minutes ! All these people who have known her for years must be wrong then .
Looking at the financials , business isn't great so she's prowling about big creators touting for business , just not doing her research first . I think shes arranged Wegovy for Steph then reeled her into the boob job after shes lost the weight . So of course she has to be on her side ... maybe just not make it as obvious if she wants to keep her business !