Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

And then….

Mar 8, 2024
Don’t know if anyone has just seen our Sophie’s live, she is absolutely distraught about her wee dog and some vile wee tramp called Stacey said it was Karma!! I’m absolutely fin furious about it and I’m telling you if I had my hands on that wee fin tramp right now I would rip her head off and shove it right up her fin arse!!!🤬🤬🤬
I have just seen her video , broke my bloody heart!
I hope Rory pulls through , I was on her live this morning saying it was best to get him checked out , so glad she did xx

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Don’t know if anyone has just seen our Sophie’s live, she is absolutely distraught about her wee dog and some vile wee tramp called Stacey said it was Karma!! I’m absolutely fin furious about it and I’m telling you if I had my hands on that wee fin tramp right now I would rip her head off and shove it right up her fin arse!!!🤬🤬🤬
Oh no ... is the wee dog ok ? I saw her live just before she went to the Vet

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Jeeeesus you lot 15 pages to catch up on I am not even going into or sharing my opinion on “that” who shall not be named” what a pathetic excuse of a mother she dosent deserve to ever bare children!!!!

So yes I agree with a good few of you on give her no content do your reports to police social work ect in private and mass do it! It’s time she’s off this app she’s a danger to society and a proper danger to her kids! Lily deserves right good kicking for her vile behaviour autism adhd or not!!!!!

Please everyone if yous can refrain from giving her content for the next week or so @MRS FULL MONTY✨ can we all do telegram? And vet who comes in? This would send her over the edge!!!!

#NOPAYDAYFORVAV

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
And no one would blame you

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
It says account banned!
They vile little Huns have done this to her and their “leader” will be gloating like do about it.
Yeah she will be dancing about gloating not giving 2 fs about her daughter that family must spend most of their time on social media pissing folk off my question is where do they have the time to properly care for max what a s show you all are

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
I'm gonna have to bite the bullet and watch all the Harry Potter films 😂 so I understand all this slytherin and Hufflepuff talk when I get the moments to join your lives.

We will still enjoy any content you decide to put our, wether it be calling out TT Narcs or your wee hauls x
yeah me too! I’ll wait for a rainy day and start watching them 😂

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I know ! I'd like TT to fing explain why the allowed that ! Its a joke
All her rabid huns not understanding karma. Imagine having so many deranged lunatics following you, oh wait it’s a deranged lunatic they’re following who is hated in her home town and now everyone in her new place knows who she is and where lives. Ah the pitfalls of being a fake and a pretentious show off

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Absolutely vile of said creators huns to go on to someone’s live and write karma about Soph dog so again she is getting awful messages for speaking out and it’s disgusting that a person is openly speaking out about autism would said creator like if her son was being treated like that and to cause someone her said creator is a special interest maybe inform your followers you had BLOCKED Soph before this even started which you failed to tell them. Said creator showing her true colours on all things autism but wants to be a voice for her son you are not.