Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
Jeeeesus you lot 15 pages to catch up on I am not even going into or sharing my opinion on “that” who shall not be named” what a pathetic excuse of a mother she dosent deserve to ever bare children!!!!

So yes I agree with a good few of you on give her no content do your reports to police social work ect in private and mass do it! It’s time she’s off this app she’s a danger to society and a proper danger to her kids! Lily deserves right good kicking for her vile behaviour autism adhd or not!!!!!

Please everyone if yous can refrain from giving her content for the next week or so @MRS FULL MONTY✨ can we all do telegram? And vet who comes in? This would send her over the edge!!!!

#NOPAYDAYFORVAV
It’s risky… you just don’t know who is who here 👀
You can completely shut down your telegram profile. Absolutely no info given except your user name.

I won’t be passing comment on her here for the next month. I’ll join in non Vav stuff.

Watch her post something stupid to try get everyone talking

booboobit

Mar 8, 2024
i don’t post on here much, but listen up vav cus i know you read on here!!!!!
your a nasty vicious bully and so are your flying monkeys!! there is no ‘apparently’ about soph being autistic at all and i can guarantee you are not her special interest, she just doesn’t liken to see your little non verbal autistic son getting abused, yes abused because abuse comes in many different ways!!!!! YOUR daughter decided to get involved in big grown up stuff so she deserved the video and comments, if she choose to stick up for her mum and get involved on a public platform and air her opinion…!! i’m not a violent person but i’d honestly id love nothing more than to dunk your head in that piss ridden life bath of yours!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_4330.png
    IMG_4330.png
    145.6 KB · Views: 45

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Jeeeesus you lot 15 pages to catch up on I am not even going into or sharing my opinion on “that” who shall not be named” what a pathetic excuse of a mother she dosent deserve to ever bare children!!!!

So yes I agree with a good few of you on give her no content do your reports to police social work ect in private and mass do it! It’s time she’s off this app she’s a danger to society and a proper danger to her kids! Lily deserves right good kicking for her vile behaviour autism adhd or not!!!!!

Please everyone if yous can refrain from giving her content for the next week or so @MRS FULL MONTY✨ can we all do telegram? And vet who comes in? This would send her over the edge!!!!

#NOPAYDAYFORVAV
Hey lovely I have done a few already waiting for emails back 🙏🏻

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
your a nasty vicious bully and so are your flying monkeys!! there is no ‘apparently’ about soph being autistic at all and i can guarantee you are not her special interest, she just doesn’t liken to see your little non verbal autistic son getting abused, yes abused because abuse comes in many different ways!!!!! YOUR daughter decided to get involved in big grown up stuff so she deserved the video and comments, if she choose to stick up for her mum and get involved on a public platform and air her opinion…!! i’m not a violent person but i’d honestly id love nothing more than to dunk your head in that piss ridden life bath of yours!!!!
It’s actually sick the wording she apparently has autism but she labels herself and her child daily, Soph has shown more awareness on autism along with the rest of the people who know what they are talking about more than she every has, she just wants to exploit, good luck when max is bigger and bettering the s out of you because you did do all to help.

eyespy666

Mar 10, 2024
glasgow
Omg now way 😱 I dinna follow either of them but I seen the go fund me for the wee baba, so I donated. I’m shocked
I live in the area and known him and his family all my life. Unfortunately the go fund me is just a con. They both make out they are so hard done by and they have no money ect. The amount of money that goes up their nose is vile. They are beggers and will do anything to portray this loving family unit. The kids are neglected and I am not surprised his other children don’t want to be around them.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I live in the area and known him and his family all my life. Unfortunately the go fund me is just a con. They both make out they are so hard done by and they have no money ect. The amount of money that goes up their nose is vile. They are beggers and will do anything to portray this loving family unit. The kids are neglected and I am not surprised his other children don’t want to be around them.
There flat or house wherever they stay looks an absolute midden I don’t know much about them how many kids do they have in total they always looks unclean and unkept I bet social work will be watching like a hawk plus everyone and their dug set up go fund me but I certainly would be paying for people’s coke habit.

booboobit

Mar 8, 2024
It’s actually sick the wording she apparently has autism but she labels herself and her child daily, Soph has shown more awareness on autism along with the rest of the people who know what they are talking about more than she every has, she just wants to exploit, good luck when max is bigger and bettering the s out of you because you did do all to help.
she doesn’t help that boy at all!!! not one single bit!! doesn’t help him communicate, no wonder he’s pinching her for ‘no’ when she’s screaming in his face like he’s fin deaf!! can’t wait till he punches her square in the face!! i myself am autistic and adhd and my children! and i can’t cope with her how the do does she bounce back from everything she does? how do people not see straight through her?? i don’t get it?

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
I’m actually so angry 🤬 I’m not saying how much but I was generous!!! I’ve lost children through pregnancy complications and when I seen the wee baba I just felt so sad 🥺🤦🏻‍♀️

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
And that’s how psychopaths are born.
Steph's that thick she really believes she's being smart but all she's achieving is her and her rancid family becoming more and more hated all this nasty stuff she does is just being added to her already shocking digital history good luck with getting a man Steph with all this evidence against you .

madP

Jun 14, 2024
scotland
Ohhhh so only Vagisil and her families disabilities and opinions matter 🙄 got ya!! And that makes it okay for her to go on peoples lives that are "breaking her mother" So Sophies Autism and ADHD that doesn't mean anything nor her opinions. Bunch of biggest hypocritical fandangos!! Noones breaking you Vagisil you're doing it yourself. You just don't like getting called out on it.
Where's the charity money? Why didn't you let a family and close friends spend the last moments with their dyiing loved one? Why did you leave Cs mum and family off the headstone? Why did you break the law driving recklessly? Why you blaming trolls for the s YOU post publicly?

Sorry I'm still catching up folks I'm way behind. Been a rough couple of days, managed to see a few bits and hop on Sophs lives here and there. This thread moves a lot faster than Herpekecks, maybe should've started there 😂
Sorry we pulled an all nighter everyone is sick!!

But you know what broke me a little??

Sophie’s birthday! She was watching Harry Potter and the way her eyes lit up when she was watching her best bit!!!!

She’s not allegedly autistic ya fing tramp!! She’s not like u Steph!! Not a new disability how she sees fit !!

She’s true! And your allowing comments that are fing disgusting!!!!

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
she doesn’t help that boy at all!!! not one single bit!! doesn’t help him communicate, no wonder he’s pinching her for ‘no’ when she’s screaming in his face like he’s fin deaf!! can’t wait till he punches her square in the face!! i myself am autistic and adhd and my children! and i can’t cope with her how the do does she bounce back from everything she does? how do people not see straight through her?? i don’t get it?
No me neither . I guess people love drama and Steph is where you find it . Without it she is nothing . Lets just sit back and watch her create her own now

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I’m actually so angry 🤬 I’m not saying how much but I was generous!!! I’ve lost children through pregnancy complications and when I seen the wee baba I just felt so sad 🥺🤦🏻‍♀️
I always felt weary about them something just didn’t add up and that’s why! I was gonna donate but something felt off as I said what a disgrace! She does look out her face though on numerous videos I myself have 4 beautiful kids but also have had 6 miscarriages over the years of diff gestations they don’t deserve kids!

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Nothing to do with being a special interest , Sophie discovered Vav and Aimee had her blocked when she never knew them or interacted with them . Dream on Vav , nobody thinks you're special !!

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
I always felt weary about them something just didn’t add up and that’s why! I was gonna donate but something felt off as I said what a disgrace! She does look out her face though on numerous videos I myself have 4 beautiful kids but also have had 6 miscarriages over the years of diff gestations they don’t deserve kids!
Same beautiful, I’ve had 7, I just seen the poor baby and felt so sad about it now I’m bloody raging. No matter how low I feel, I have EUPD, ptsd and a few other things, don’t worry I’m no vangelina and diagnosing myself with every letter of the alphabet, all nhs diagnosed over many years, so if I can help someone it makes me feel a bit better that someone else isn’t hurting 🥺

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Same beautiful, I’ve had 7, I just seen the poor baby and felt so sad about it now I’m bloody raging. No matter how low I feel, I have EUPD, ptsd and a few other things, don’t worry I’m no vangelina and diagnosing myself with every letter of the alphabet, all nhs diagnosed over many years, so if I can help someone it makes me feel a bit better that someone else isn’t hurting 🥺
I know babe ♥️😘

It just shows aswell what they don’t show online to what people actually know the comfort I take in losing my babies is their dna is still inside me forever ♥️

And you know I’m here for yah 😘