Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

eyespy666

Mar 10, 2024
glasgow
There flat or house wherever they stay looks an absolute midden I don’t know much about them how many kids do they have in total they always looks unclean and unkept I bet social work will be watching like a hawk plus everyone and their dug set up go fund me but I certainly would be paying for people’s coke habit.
They live in a top floor flat. Jason got the house before meeting her. He has 3 children to his ex and she has 3 to her ex and now 2 to Jason. When she came along she took over his house and his children’s room. His other kids got pushed to the side when she moved herself in. I am surprised nobody in his stair has contacted the authorities because they hear it all. You’d see her down the stairs smoking her joints when she was pregnant with both pregnancies. Now this poor baby is unwell and they are cashing in on it.

i-fell-over

Aug 23, 2024
aberdeen
Jeeeesus you lot 15 pages to catch up on I am not even going into or sharing my opinion on “that” who shall not be named” what a pathetic excuse of a mother she dosent deserve to ever bare children!!!!

So yes I agree with a good few of you on give her no content do your reports to police social work ect in private and mass do it! It’s time she’s off this app she’s a danger to society and a proper danger to her kids! Lily deserves right good kicking for her vile behaviour autism adhd or not!!!!!

Please everyone if yous can refrain from giving her content for the next week or so @MRS FULL MONTY✨ can we all do telegram? And vet who comes in? This would send her over the edge!!!!

#NOPAYDAYFORVAV
I also have telegram

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
she doesn’t help that boy at all!!! not one single bit!! doesn’t help him communicate, no wonder he’s pinching her for ‘no’ when she’s screaming in his face like he’s fin deaf!! can’t wait till he punches her square in the face!! i myself am autistic and adhd and my children! and i can’t cope with her how the do does she bounce back from everything she does? how do people not see straight through her?? i don’t get it?
People on the internet just like a sob story and drama they probably aren’t interested in her or her selling the s she does, anyone from Aberdeen knows she never goes out around her she doesn’t have a life off a app and this app won’t last forever then where will she be.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
It’s risky… you just don’t know who is who here 👀
You can completely shut down your telegram profile. Absolutely no info given except your user name.

I won’t be passing comment on her here for the next month. I’ll join in non Vav stuff.

Watch her post something stupid to try get everyone talking
Operation Ads Only No Content

May 24, 2024
The World
They live in a top floor flat. Jason got the house before meeting her. He has 3 children to his ex and she has 3 to her ex and now 2 to Jason. When she came along she took over his house and his children’s room. His other kids got pushed to the side when she moved herself in. I am surprised nobody in his stair has contacted the authorities because they hear it all. You’d see her down the stairs smoking her joints when she was pregnant with both pregnancies. Now this poor baby is unwell and they are cashing in on it.
This cuts me up. Thinking about children living in that condition in this day and age.
How are we not doing better as humans.

It’s my girls birthday this week, was just looking at photos of her when she was 2/3/4 and I’d give anything to have her wee again. I love her now of course, but you don’t realise how fast that time goes and I never took it all in. A photo of her in her tutu aged 2 got me in the feels, but I’m going out tonight to test drive her new car. What happened to the years in between!!

We don’t ask to be born. We certainly don’t ask to be born and be neglected.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
It’s actually sick the wording she apparently has autism but she labels herself and her child daily, Soph has shown more awareness on autism along with the rest of the people who know what they are talking about more than she every has, she just wants to exploit, good luck when max is bigger and bettering the s out of you because you did do all to help.
Remember that time SophIe put her medical diagnosis online then a certain tik tokker put their young sons on a video for some bizarre reason. Difference being Sophie is an adult so can choose to show her medical documents. Can’t say the same for a 5 year old, I mean what sort of parent would do that. Not his dad that’s for sure 🤔

Last edited:

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Remember that time SophIe put her medical diagnosis online then a certain tik tokker put their young sons on video for some bizarre reason. Difference being Sophie is an adult so can choose to show her medical documents. Can’t say the same for a 5 year old, I mean what sort of parent would do that. Not his dad that’s for sure 🤔
Excatly Soph is a consenting adult she is speaking about her own experiences plus the 5 year old can’t consent what happens if he can in the future and he wanted to share his stories she has taken that right away from him it’s not her story to tell and benefit from, but she wouldn’t share her story because of her reputation because she is hated.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
This cuts me up. Thinking about children living in that condition in this day and age.
How are we not doing better as humans.

It’s my girls birthday this week, was just looking at photos of her when she was 2/3/4 and I’d give anything to have her wee again. I love her now of course, but you don’t realise how fast that time goes and I never took it all in. A photo of her in her tutu aged 2 got me in the feels, but I’m going out tonight to test drive her new car. What happened to the years in between!!

We don’t ask to be born. We certainly don’t ask to be born and be neglected.
Aww don’t 🥺 I sat greeting to my lassie in bed the other night, when I seen her baby pics to the lassie stood Infront of me, when I think back to all the stuff she’s been through over the years and in 6 months she’s away and that scares me but I won’t ever let her see that, what she’s doing is her choice and I can only support that but I’m super proud of her, she’s just a wee bundle of gorgeous psycho but with a good heart 😂

May 24, 2024
The World
Aww don’t 🥺 I sat greeting to my lassie in bed the other night, when I seen her baby pics to the lassie stood Infront of me, when I think back to all the stuff she’s been through over the years and in 6 months she’s away and that scares me but I won’t ever let her see that, what she’s doing is her choice and I can only support that but I’m super proud of her, she’s just a wee bundle of gorgeous psycho but with a good heart 😂
We’ve got one the same at home ❤️
I swear no one tells you how hard it is to transition from being needed as a parent to being less needed. My lass barely lets me cook her dinner, she eats in her own time. So when she asks me I’m buzzing 😂

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
No me neither . I guess people love drama and Steph is where you find it . Without it she is nothing . Lets just sit back and watch her create her own now
The people of Aberdeen do see through her and more and more folk are seeing through her . The SEN community have saw through her all her ex's have saw through her . The bperfect crew have mainly saw through her . Despite teachers etc being nice to her face she will be the talk of the staffroom coz They're educated people and will have seen right through her . Even her letting agent wasn't spared from her vileness ( anyone remember she accused them of leaking her address) all she has left is a toxic family and a small group of clout chasers that will have no significance in her life . Her reputation is in complete tatters and she knows it she's past the point of no return with her reputation so she's nothing to lose so she's past the point of caring . I love this for you Robertson there is a new wave of hate coming for you and your vile family

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
The people of Aberdeen do see through her and more and more folk are seeing through her . The SEN community have saw through her all her ex's have saw through her . The bperfect crew have mainly saw through her . Despite teachers etc being nice to her face she will be the talk of the staffroom coz They're educated people and will have seen right through her . Even her letting agent wasn't spared from her vileness ( anyone remember she accused them of leaking her address) all she has left is a toxic family and a small group of clout chasers that will have no significance in her life . Her reputation is in complete tatters and she knows it she's past the point of no return with her reputation so she's nothing to lose so she's past the point of caring . I love this for you Robertson there is a new wave of hate coming for you and your vile family
Totally agree when it is only a matter of time when Tik tok dies a death she won’t have people blowing smoke up her arse and she will be left with nothing but tat around her, she doesn’t show anything of where she is from other Aberdeen creators get invited to things she doesn’t. She thought she could just come onto Tik tok and her past wouldn’t be brought up afraid it doesn’t work like that when you have wronged so many people.

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
Morning guyzzzzzzz whats the topic of conversation today since we are patching the queen of evil? What we all having for our Christmas dinner? Who is watching the Gavin & Stacey Xmas Special? 🎅🏼
Whatever my daughter and son in law are cooking 🤣 be a traditional Christmas lunch round theirs with her in laws. Then a family gathering Boxing Day

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I’ve just cracked some more ribs after watching an aimless creator call themselves and others wholesome creators. Basically saying they don’t deserve other creators slating them, they’re not calling them out they’re doing it for clout to grow their pages and never have evidence. Oh really 🤣 That will be like her saying I can categorically guarantee it’s all lies about a certain creator friend of mine with no evidence except she told me it’s lies. This being a creator who has also exploited her child and has no original content either, rinse and repeat, barely leaves house because of all her anxiety and MH issues which strangely enough disappears when while at an event and when a man arrives on the scene. Neither of them will ever get a man for life, as I said yesterday only a wet wipe would want either of them. Real men want real women not drama queens. Thank me later