Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I’ve just cracked some more ribs after watching an aimless creator call themselves and others wholesome creators. Basically saying they don’t deserve other creators slating them, they’re not calling them out they’re doing it for clout to grow their pages and never have evidence. Oh really 🤣 That will be like her saying I can categorically guarantee it’s all lies about a certain creator friend of mine with no evidence except she told me it’s lies. This being a creator who has also exploited her child and has no original content either, rinse and repeat, barely leaves house because of all her anxiety and MH issues which strangely enough disappears when while at an event and when a man arrives on the scene. Neither of them will ever get a man for life, as I said yesterday only a wet wipe would want either of them. Real men want real women not drama queens. Thank me later
It was the word unproblematic I found amusing she is trolling the other creators herself and she doesn’t even know it, and very true she knows do and can’t categorically know anything as she only knows what the other creator has told her.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
We’ve got one the same at home ❤️
I swear no one tells you how hard it is to transition from being needed as a parent to being less needed. My lass barely lets me cook her dinner, she eats in her own time. So when she asks me I’m buzzing 😂
They really don’t 😭 my youngest is 12 and she wants me to do everything expect wipe her backside 😂 if she got away with it she would but she’s the baby. My three boys are so independent too 😭 one of them may be leaving with their sister next year he’s not 100% on it he might delay 6 months to a year after her. My oldest has had his own flat for over 2 years now 😭 like my house will be empty soon, I’ll just need to fill it with dogs 😆

May 24, 2024
The World
I always thought telegram was for right dodgers! 🙈 like full of Peados and terrorists. I’ve never been on it for fear what might come up
Nothing will come up, unless you go looking for groups. It’s like WhatsApp really. Just your contacts unless you give people your username or join a group.

It’s where group chats are made for people who sell counterfeits, people who do chipped fire sticks, crypto Ponzi schemes and then the right bizarre ones! 😂😂