Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Exactly this and the sad thing is most mums would encourage there kids to go out and make a life for themselves but Steph will want Lilly to hang around her gaff sitting on social media all day doing clapbacks watch this space Lilly will amount to nothing and Steph will manipulate her not to leave the poisonous family . Steph will encourage her to go after rich men for a living just like she has unfortunately for Lilly she'll also find it hard to have any healthy relationships with men coz of the way she's been brought up . To already have a less than favourable reputation by the time you 15 years old says it all . What mum around Aberdeen would want their son involved with Lilly and her toxic mum . Not very many I bet .
Imagine if the daughter leaves school next which she can do and trying to get a job mind you the mother will want her to get a big deal but to be fair if her mouth is the same I very much doubt it plus if she is so anxious she won’t manage Tik tok but is happy to go onto people’s lives and comments running her mouth off.

May 24, 2024
The World
20241002_165602.jpg
Jeezo there's just no escaping her today!! 😂😂 kinda feel bad now feeding them to my son and OH 😂 me and the girls are having some homemade lentil soup with crusty tiger bread.
I know you’re not referencing the deliciously seasoned part 🤣

I wanna come for tea, love soup and tiger bread.
Im mince and pasta! I eat really clean meals. I haven’t eaten anything out a freezer in 10 years 😅

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland

Im mince and pasta! I eat really clean meals. I haven’t eaten anything out a freezer in 10 years 😅
I forgot to edit that part out, certainly not tender either.

I love soup but apparently it's not a filling enough meal for men so they can enjoy their aberdeen BEEFY burgers.

My daughter is a total nightmare for eating vegetables, so homemade sauces and soups are the only way. Her cousin who I look after, after school, is the opposite she would quite happily sit and eat a plate of vegetables and no meat. So soup is always a winner for them both. Even more so now Autumn has arrived.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but I’m creasing at this hun ‘Sarah’ video is all about Beefy and saying people need to leave her alone and she’s the kindest soul 🤢 but the best bit is Beefy sent her something ( a gift) and she’s like ‘look she has sent me this gift not for clout , not for recognition , not for anything just because she’s kind and nice 😏 and who has now REPOSTED it…BEEFY!!!Hahahahaha sorry Sarah what was that you said??? 🤭
Not for clout or her own gain 🫠🫠🫠
Another one she wouldn’t be pals with or give the time of day to in reality 💋.

IMG_8831.jpeg
Buying support as well as followers and likes 🤣🤣🤣

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Honestly Tik tok has created such a Beg society what happened to get a flippen job the sooner Tik tok is gone the bloody better it’s replaced begging on the streets. Go work for your money to pay for your Christmas.
View attachment v0f044gc0000crujuvvog65ve0s88170.mp4
Saw this in Tattle, like Aimeless did this morning, calling themselves wholesome creators and tagging creators to boost their profiles. Who the hell do they think they are. Celebs? Talk about total lack of awareness, a lot if it most of their followers are struggling from month to month or even week to week and this lot are out with their begging bowl. What numpty came up with this idea. CLUELESS and DISGUSTING

Attachments

• IMG_4462.jpeg
    IMG_4462.jpeg
    130.1 KB · Views: 21
May 24, 2024
The World
I forgot to edit that part out, certainly not tender either.

I love soup but apparently it's not a filling enough meal for men so they can enjoy their aberdeen BEEFY burgers.

My daughter is a total nightmare for eating vegetables, so homemade sauces and soups are the only way. Her cousin who I look after, after school, is the opposite she would quite happily sit and eat a plate of vegetables and no meat. So soup is always a winner for them both. Even more so now Autumn has arrived.
You really can’t go wrong with soup, I made an orzo soup few weeks back for everyone and I ate the lot myself. 😅 I couldn’t stop

I absolutely love carbs!!! Carbie Barbie through and through.
Potatoes in any form oh yes!

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
20241002_165602.jpg
Jeezo there's just no escaping her today!! 😂😂 kinda feel bad now feeding them to my son and OH 😂 me and the girls are having some homemade lentil soup with crusty tiger bread.
Love homemade soup but since I’m feeling rubbish with this cold it’s quiche and salad tonight quick and simple The hubby will just have to make do 😂

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Love homemade soup but since I’m feeling rubbish with this cold it’s quiche and salad tonight quick and simple The hubby will just have to make do 😂
Look for a good cold/flu chicken soup recipe. Should have garlic and ginger in it. I caught covid for the first time after avoiding it for nearly 4 years, the day before Hogmanay, I was floored for 2024. I swear the recipe I found helped, think it had noodles in it too but I only had pasta

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
🤦‍♀️ I'm currently two pairs of glasses and two remote controls down ! Bloody Jimmy Choo glasses at £ 240 . Testing my patience he is :(
My girls have ripped up the carpet twice, obviously didn’t like the colours 😭 we’re on fire stick remote 999999999 and counting, about 100 hair brushes 😂 whatever is left on our bed, nobody else’s bed just ours…. Oh and forgot to mentioned they literally chewed off half of the foot board of our bed 😭

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
None of the girls are biting 😆😆 she has made a good few posts from the huns but nada from a “troll” your clout chasing didn’t work, well done all the ladies for avoiding this absolute rocket 🚀

And I can walk around Aberdeen without fear of getting jumped on but thanks stephfanny.
IMG_6371.png
A passed ... I'm buckled :ROFLMAO:. Clearly never PASSED English !!

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024

I’ve just put out mince and tatties for the troops, 3 of their friends are over so I put it in the slow cooker this morning 😍