Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
See these begging bowl videos telling people to tag their favourite creators to help them this month with their creator goals. They’re all saying they are not in the creator fund, whether that’s bending the truth about how they earn cash is another matter but how does tagging creators in another creators video help them earn cash? My question is how does anyone know who is in the creator fund? Seems highly suspicious these creators not in the creator fund are trying to get themselves tagged, why? Does that make sense? #nopayday

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Anyone in gills live pmsl?

Some guy asked “her” how she coped with losing her first husband ! And she had to answer! I got sent these 😔

Edit-they were talking about people dying of cancer!!!!

Haha edit again she came off live after that

Attachments

• IMG_4577.png
    IMG_4577.png
    374.8 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_4578.png
    IMG_4578.png
    383 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen

Some guy asked “her” how she coped with losing her first husband ! And she had to answer! I got sent these 🤣

Yep just watched it she wouldn’t dare as she knows a family would come out speaking if she did plus a whole lot more people she will never be able to mention his name I love how gill went to look for the comment and said it out loud I bet other creator was raging.

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Wow just wow someone asked said creator why don’t you talk about your 1st partner because you have dealt with a type of illness and she said she doesn’t talk about it on social media and she will never talk about it no you won’t as you would be absolutely slaughtered for it that’s why.
Yeah it’s not that ‘you won’t’ Beefy

It’s ’YOU CANT’ due to how you treated C and his poor family. Vile vile disgusting woman .

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Yeah it’s not that ‘you won’t’ Beefy

It’s ’YOU CANT’ due to how you treated C and his poor family. Vile vile woman.
But gill has looked into that and said creator is in the clear, that family know what a poisonous person and her family she was probably raging she had to answer that on gill live just makes people wonder even more like who doesn’t speak about their love of their life and he was to her but he wouldn’t have stuck with her like his brother said.

Last edited:

Allthegossip

May 7, 2024
Birmingham
See these begging bowl videos telling people to tag their favourite creators to help them this month with their creator goals. They’re all saying they are not in the creator fund, whether that’s bending the truth about how they earn cash is another matter but how does tagging creators in another creators video help them earn cash? My question is how does anyone know who is in the creator fund? Seems highly suspicious these creators not in the creator fund are trying to get themselves tagged, why? Does that make sense? #nopayday
Love how I seen a few tags for some of SEN reform England members that are blocked or have her blocked 🤣

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
Did she mention the #?
She’ll make stuff up all month for content because she’s getting none from us.
Unless she starts cooking our recipes
No no no no!! I can't see them teeth chewing on down on any recipes from here!! Just watched her DUD. Bestieeeeee of the year 😂😂 Herpes Kecks will love it. Even us bridge dwellers know she hates cheese although the hating cheese personality has currently been taken over by period personality!

Allthegossip

May 7, 2024
Birmingham
But gill has looked into that and creator is in the clear, that family know what a poisonous person and her family she was probably raging she had to answer that on gill live just makes people wonder even more like who doesn’t speak about their love of their life and he was to her but he wouldn’t have stuck with her like his brother said.
Yep if I was Gill I would find that really strange! Supposedly the love of her life but never mentions him 🤔

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
I know Katie Tradie Wife is in it. She has been purchasing essential items for her local Womans Aid or DV charity with the earnings she makes.

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland

Some guy asked “her” how she coped with losing her first husband ! And she had to answer! I got sent these 🤣

No don't mention him at all on SM. The IG posts dwindled off after first year.

Apr 26, 2024
uk

There you go, that is Stephanie Vavron right there

She cannot discuss her deceased husband because it reveals the truth about her!

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Yep if I was Gill I would find that really strange! Supposedly the love of her life but never mentions him 🤔
And the fact “creator answered” I don’t talk about it on social media and gill had to scroll back to see what the question was to the creator just shows she is about chasing clout. If that was her child I very much down she would stand for it.

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
Exactly what i was thinking! “i’m not in the creator fund but tag your favourite creator who is” pull the other one it’s got bells on 😂

Allthegossip

May 7, 2024
Birmingham
That dinner looked bowfin 🤮 also saying Aimee would love it - does she not hate cheese? 😂😂 BEST FRIENDS GUYZZZZ. In saying that wouldn’t expect her to remember what her best pal likes when she can’t even remember she “can’t” eat dairy herself 🤦🏻‍♀️
The Huns are telling her in the comments that Aimee wouldn't like it because she don't like cheese 😂 Such BEST mates 😬