Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She’ll say it’s cause she’s too heart broken over it.
But will leave out the bit where she cheated on him obviously
If she spoke about him the family would come out I think his brother didn’t have a issue speaking out on the sun article saying what creator was really like and why his brother wouldn’t have stayed I bet that is why the article got removed as it speaks so much volume to any normal person glad tattle have receipts because if there wasn’t a issue the family would have said she didn’t do anything wrong and they have said the complete opposite.

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Your first one? Mine was an awful experience too, my own mother said oh it will nip a bit. I just about passed out 🤣 felt like labour pains for rest of the day. Took a while to settle the bleeding down but so so worth it in the end, my periods completely stopped. Due to her it changed next year though 😳🫣
Oh it’s awful! I could cry, and that’s me had 2 natural births barely pain relief, and this pain is up there😭

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
That dinner looked bowfin 🤮 also saying Aimee would love it - does she not hate cheese? 😂😂 BEST FRIENDS GUYZZZZ. In saying that wouldn’t expect her to remember what her best pal likes when she can’t even remember she “can’t” eat dairy herself 🤦🏻‍♀️
Gingerbread Latte With Whipped Cream 😂😂

TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ If you watch beyond the drink order this video contains more fake tears!!! You have been warned!!!
View attachment 370778511c4008097df73235daedd104.mp4

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
That dinner looked bowfin 🤮 also saying Aimee would love it - does she not hate cheese? 😂😂 BEST FRIENDS GUYZZZZ. In saying that wouldn’t expect her to remember what her best pal likes when she can’t even remember she “can’t” eat dairy herself 🤦🏻‍♀️
When said creator also has a dairy intolerance but to say her would like it oh my god. 😆

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I haven’t seen this bowl of pasta but going by previous, my dog wouldn’t even want it
She used pappardelle, apparently roasted tomatoes and boursin cheese which she didn’t know how to pronounce. Not sure why she keeps saying Aimless will love it in her videos lately. I get the ick when she calls women honey

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
In all my time following this rockets car crash life I've never once saw her even half address any comments made about C! Anyone else think she might be trying to ruffle feathers since she knows we are mass blocking & ignoring her? It just seems very strange she does it today of all days. She is disgusting.
Well she is a mod she could have deleted the comment but gill went back to look and see what she doesn’t discuss on social media so gill just wanted to read the comment out.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Gingerbread Latte With Whipped Cream 😂😂

TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ If you watch beyond the drink order this video contains more fake tears!!! You have been warned!!!
View attachment 370778511c4008097df73235daedd104.mp4
Remembered to put a thick filter on tho. Every Christmas my arse, she had another man for christmas that first year, went public about 9 months after C and we know the legs had already parted for C‘s best pal long before that. Don’t think she was without a man for every other Christmas after that.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Is it just my eyes or has she had her lips done? Or are they just looking scabby from all her arse kissing 💋

Screenshot_20241002_203117_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20241002_203132_TikTok.jpg Screenshot_20241002_203144_TikTok.jpg
I’ve always thought there’s something weird about her mouth, teeth and lips, wasn‘t wasting my time looking long enough to figure it out tho. There’s something I really don’t trust about her, I checked her out on companies house and that didn‘t change my opinion

Last edited:

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She's quick enough to delete them any other time isn't she
She answered it so would have looked weird deleting the comment plus gil would have asked what the question was I bet said creator is fuming 😆 gill nae your mate when she is being nosey 🐄 that part of the live I hope has made people question why she can’t speak about the love of her life who died of cancer, and I hope your catching up here 🐄 and gill 😘

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Remembered to put a thick filter on tho. Every Christmas my arse, she had another man for christmas that first year, went public about 9 months after C and we know the legs had already parted for C‘s best pal long before that. Don’t think she was without a man for every other Christmas after that.
Yes he wasn’t even cold and 🐄 was onto the next, imagine how his family have felted every Christmas since not having their son,brother,uncle I hope you are haunted everyday you wake up 🐄 I appalled that person for asking that question well done.

May 24, 2024
The World

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
*edit*

Gill Baird go do your research on her first husband. When you’ve stated your other research into Steph “allegations” doesn‘t “check out” might I remind you taking her word for it is not a thorough investigation. Ask yourself why she can’t talk about it and why his family and friends hate her with a passion. You could start with his brother. You could also ask Halfassedhippiemama on Tiktok who knew C, thats the woman who’s abusive mother Steph was in contact with and deleted messages to cover up what she did. Or you can trash your business and reputation even more by continuing to insert yourself into her drama. I can assure you it won’t end well, she’s not your pal