Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Wtaf 😂😂😂😂 I sat in the corner of my sofa with my doggios when I got back the school run and woke up about 20 mins ago #dangernap 🤦🏻‍♀️ had a wee scroll and seen Mrs look at me I want attention at dunelm and next video was Sarah’s 😂😆👏👏👏👏
So Mrs Petrie hang on a wee minute here, Police Scotland would of advised and this is if and a very BIG IF Vangelina has reported they lassies, would of advised her to tell family members not to converse with anyone she’s accused of whatever se she has waffled…… especially if she has mentioned her mother and grandmother!!!
So lassies I think it’s time to unpack our bags because no police will be coming for anyone, Thanks Pamela 😂😭 maybe your daughter should look into the people she has around her children 😏

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
I’m sorry but who in the hell is this idiot I’ve come across …
🤬🤬🤬 this se sends me off!!!! He’s fing admitted it regardless of charges or not!!!!
My birth giver abused me in every way you could imagine for all of my childhood until I left at 16 so because I never reported it, it never happened? No?! Idiots everywhere….
Or what about my ex partner you made a plea deal with the pf that he would plead guilty to the physical abuse, about 10 charges for that if the SA charges where dropped and they accepted that 🤬 go and do off bunch of abuser loving cnuts!!!!!!!!
Sorry my fellow trolls but this s really gets me 🥺

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Wtaf 😂😂😂😂 I sat in the corner of my sofa with my doggios when I got back the school run and woke up about 20 mins ago #dangernap 🤦🏻‍♀️ had a wee scroll and seen Mrs look at me I want attention at dunelm and next video was Sarah’s 😂😆👏👏👏👏
So Mrs Petrie hang on a wee minute here, Police Scotland would of advised and this is if and a very BIG IF Vangelina has reported they lassies, would of advised her to tell family members not to converse with anyone she’s accused of whatever se she has waffled…… especially if she has mentioned her mother and grandmother!!!
So lassies I think it’s time to unpack our bags because no police will be coming for anyone, Thanks Pamela 😂😭 maybe your daughter should look into the people she has around her children 😏
Tattles spot on I seen a burner with no followers commenting the exact same thing as Pam very coincidental she’s probs been on her burner wrote that switched account (mistakenly) and wrote from her own account that user whatever isn’t following Sarah they wouldn’t just come across her video

Attachments

• IMG_4643.png
    IMG_4643.png
    158.7 KB · Views: 135

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
I think I know what police have done, so if you remember I had a stalker who was charged and found guilty…. Well I wasn’t his first, the prior girls didn’t have enough proof so the police started building what the call ‘a package’ I’m sure that’s what it’s called but you will get my drift.

So for years girls had been reporting similar behaviours, when I reported mine with a hell of a lot of proof, emails about 100 of them 🤦🏻‍♀️ over 3 hours of voicemails etc. it was my case that helped those other girls get justice as it showed a pattern of behaviours.

So in my opinion, I think she’s doing something similar, just incase. Yes she may of held over evidence, that will just go on file to show that she has reported it, basically a paper trails incase something happens in the future and she can prove that she has been reporting things all along.
The fact iggy has put her beak in will not help matters if they are Investigating anything right now, why would she pass comment to someone who is allegedly bullying her daughter? Can be twisted that she is trying to antagonise Sarah. So, aye, I don’t think there is any ongoing investigation. I think she’s just reporting things as and when they happen 🤷🏻‍♀️

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Tattles spot on I seen a burner with no followers commenting the exact same thing as Pam very coincidental she’s probs been on her burner wrote that switched account (mistakenly) and wrote from her own account that user whatever isn’t following Sarah they wouldn’t just come across her video
I seen that comment 😂😭 I was like FDA? That’s bugger all to do with us 🤦🏻‍♀️

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
🤬🤬🤬 this se sends me off!!!! He’s fing admitted it regardless of charges or not!!!!
My birth giver abused me in every way you could imagine for all of my childhood until I left at 16 so because I never reported it, it never happened? No?! Idiots everywhere….
Or what about my ex partner you made a plea deal with the pf that he would plead guilty to the physical abuse, about 10 charges for that if the SA charges where dropped and they accepted that 🤬 go and do off bunch of abuser loving cnuts!!!!!!!!
Sorry my fellow trolls but this s really gets me 🥺

Same it really gets to me so much. Someone in my family was SA for 6 years and he never got charged with it. Police knew he was lying, he's on the sex offenders list. He's now married and has 2 boys. When she finally told her mum when she knew she was safe because he was not coming back. Now her mum was off work for 6 months, the whole family was affected. His new wife's name is the same name as who he abused. It riles my piss this s

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Iggy showing more of the family traits, lying and covering up the lies her daughter spouts. They’re all as mad as box of frogs, not even their men can rein them in but then they’re real men. Stepdad more of a Tim nice but dim altho I’d expect in his job honesty and trust would be essential
But she didn’t change size her own words she was claiming she was a 10 the whole time and past photos don’t show she was always that size think they forget they have been posted mad Pam on Lying for her daughter what a family.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
So Aimee is the first person to take a ticket off a giving tree, most people don’t need to shout that they have done it they just do it and go about their day to day life but not theses two t they need to show off, Steph you know all about charity you stole 15k from one so you trying to do your bit but has to record it and post it online isn’t what most people would do anything for comments and likes.And it’s because of Aimee you have donated to a charity so nothing in your head made you think yourself it would be a nice idear. IMG_6804.jpeg

Allthegossip

May 7, 2024
Birmingham
So Aimee is the first person to take a ticket off a giving tree, most people don’t need to shout that they have done it they just do it and go about their day to day life but not theses two t they need to show off, Steph you know all about charity you stole 15k from one so you trying to do your bit but has to record it and post it online isn’t what most people would do anything for comments and likes.And it’s because of Aimee you have donated to a charity so nothing in your head made you think yourself it would be a nice idear. IMG_6804.jpeg
This is obviously to distract from the issue of not addressing taking her daughter to see a groomer 🙄 'See I am a good person' oh piss off it's all for social media 🥱 otherwise why record it and post it

Jul 6, 2024
Aberdeen
Iggy showing more of the family traits, lying and covering up the lies her daughter spouts. They’re all as mad as box of frogs, not even their men can rein them in but then they’re real men. Stepdad more of a Tim nice but dim altho I’d expect in his job honesty and trust would be essential

Her own mum has just proved that all her content about being happy with her weight and curvy body was all lies. The content about being at her unhappiest when thin was also lies.
We all knew this, she's been desperate to lose weight and has found a quick fix. How she still has followers baffles me.