Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Jul 6, 2024
Aberdeen
Her mum has now made it clear that they're commenting from burners. Actually think she's forgot to switch between her various accounts šŸ¤£
Hope her daughter knows all about ingredients and regulations when flogging anything under the sun.
Think she should focus on her own family and keep her nose out of others. At least HAHM didn't take her child knowingly to a child groomer šŸ˜

Last edited:

medusalou

Aug 26, 2024
scotland
Her mum has not made it clear that they're commenting from burners. Actually think she's forgot to switch between her various accounts šŸ¤£
Hope her daughter knows all about ingredients and regulations when flogging anything under the sun.
Think she should focus on her own family and keep her nose out of others. At least HAHM didn't take her child knowingly to a child groomer šŸ˜
Donā€™t forget the cheap sunglasses that had no protection from the sun ,and in fact could do more damage as your pupils would be bigger because of the tinted lens,allowing more of the rays in.
She didnā€™t take that very seriously at all .

Jul 6, 2024
Aberdeen
Donā€™t forget the cheap sunglasses that had no protection from the sun ,and in fact could do more damage as your pupils would be bigger because of the tinted lens,allowing more of the rays in.
She didnā€™t take that very seriously at all .

Remember it's one rule for her daughter and another for everyone else on this planet.

macandcheese

Mar 12, 2024
Scotland
Her mum has not made it clear that they're commenting from burners. Actually think she's forgot to switch between her various accounts šŸ¤£
Nope, if I remember correctly, hahm was supporting her husband doing the dook for cash for kids on Saturday. That's a wholesome weekend

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Her mum has now made it clear that they're commenting from burners. Actually think she's forgot to switch between her various accounts šŸ¤£
I think sheā€™s definitely forgot to switch too šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ too busy wiping beefys fat arse

Mar 11, 2024
uk
So the dunhelm video like she's the first person to ever discover it!! It's been going on for years! Personally I do mission Xmas every year, but guess what?? I don't have to film it or tell anyone!! šŸ˜³ can you imagine doing something nice but keeping it to yourself??? I know I know, what would the point be...šŸ™„šŸ™„
Exactly this!! My daughter done it last year out of her monthly allowance but I wouldnā€™t dream of recording that as I was super proud of her and enjoyed watching her be mature enough to do it on her own.

stephsaville

Oct 7, 2024
london
I have just had a look at gills post about bperfect. She would have been as well captioning ā€œthis is all bperfects fault,and I will not listen to anyone who says that certain influencers should take accountability tooā€ she is so far up vavs hole that she could wave at aimless from behind vavs gawjus composite bonding.
Why is this woman out and about canvassing for new patients?
What an absolute crud of a company!! It must be close to collapse before she is out making ā€œpalsā€ on tiktok! It smells of last resort before calling the bank to dissolve the šŸ’© show

Last edited:

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
What an absolute crud of a company!! It must be close to collapse before she is out making ā€œpalsā€ on tiktok! Itā€™s smells of last resort before calling the bank to dissolve the šŸ’© show
Telling folk to shut up who exactly does that woman think she is ?

medusalou

Aug 26, 2024
scotland
What an absolute crud of a company!! It must be close to collapse before she is out making ā€œpalsā€ on tiktok! Itā€™s smells of last resort before calling the bank to dissolve the šŸ’© show
It certainly is a weird situation sheā€™s put herself in .and she canā€™t be blind to what her ā€œpalā€is doing.she needs to come out and say exactly what she means .she is losing all credibility by supporting a liar.

Rosie

Aug 29, 2024
Over the šŸŒˆ
Is it just me or is it quite condescending and belittling to the children and parents these idiots say they want to help at christmas time. Even followers saying oh these children will be so grateful and it will make their christmas. They know nothing about them, they just want to believe they are helping some poor soul and in turn massaging their own ego. I cant find the words for it but it feels very disingenuous and anyone who has put a tag on those trees that may see these tiktoks it will make them feel like they are pitied more than anything and for a parent who cant provide so much it can make them feel worse and for the children it can cause them to feel all different emotions. This is basically recording yourself helping someone in the street. It's disgusting. Just do something nice and don't press record or just highlight that the tree exists and encourage people to do it. Many people including myself do things without anyone knowing because we want to help. I hope that little pat on the backs worth it. Assholes!

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Gill Marples isnā€™t very good at detective work. Telling people to prove it or shut up. A police investigation hasnā€™t taken place YET. If and when it does their job is to ā€œgather enough evidence to prove or disprove an allegation, suspicion, or another issueā€ Which can be ā€œTestimonial - statements or the spoken word from the victim(s) or witness(es). Physical - also referred to as real evidenceā€œ

The word of the accused i.e her new pal that she didnā€™t keep the money and spent it is not evidence she didnā€™t do it. Happy to help Gill šŸ‘

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Is it just me or is it quite condescending and belittling to the children and parents these idiots say they want to help at christmas time. Even followers saying oh these children will be so grateful and it will make their christmas. They know nothing about them, they just want to believe they are helping some poor soul and in turn massaging their own ego. I cant find the words for it but it feels very disingenuous and anyone who has put a tag on those trees that may see these tiktoks it will make them feel like they are pitied more than anything and for a parent who cant provide so much it can make them feel worse and for the children it can cause them to feel all different emotions. This is basically recording yourself helping someone in the street. It's disgusting. Just do something nice and don't press record or just highlight that the tree exists and encourage people to do it. Many people including myself do things without anyone knowing because we want to help. I hope that little pat on the backs worth it. Assholes!
Exactly this! The doing the ā€œlook at me, Iā€™m so special and wonderfulā€œ Imagine a couple of tik tokkers doing something charitable and boasting about it. Now imagine if one of them had an uncle who stole from residents of a care home he ran and gave her a substantial amount of cash as a wedding present before being convicted. Then imagine the other one with a big question mark regarding cash from a charity fund raiser that appears not to be accounted for.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Oh hello you šŸ¤£ sheā€™s almost as fing irritating as Aimee isnā€™t she. Canā€™t stand the pair of themā€¦ what a right ugly pair of fs šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®
This thread usually goes too fast for me šŸ¤£ They are both the same and just copy each other. Repulsive women. Have s engagement so have the same set of 3/4 go to things to try up their engagement, it used to work but now people have grown wise to them (except their cult members but there is no helping the toothless mafia) and itā€™s not working. Hopefully both TTā€™s careers (and I use that word loosely) will be over. Pair of haggard, ugly, lying, moral lacking narc fs.

May 24, 2024
The World
Hahaha Iā€™m just properly catching up on TL. So mad Pam wrote the first part as EA Sports, and when she went to reply again (can see her name bottom of the last screen shot), sheā€™s done it under her own rather than switch back to burner but has them same pattern of wording šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
And she starts it with ā€˜thatā€™s good youā€™ve looked in to itā€™ meaning itā€™s a follow on from the first part šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

Is it all quiet on the Vav front because Iā€™d say thatā€™s clear evidence of them trolling Sarah šŸ˜›šŸ˜›
Pam seems to have deleted her comment now.

IMG_0347.png IMG_0348.png