Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
I'm still pissing myself at HAHMs video. What an embarrassment from her mum 🤣🤣 caught bonny. That'll be her wages docked 🤣
I'd be black affronted being nearly 40 and having my mum comment on a page of someone I'm jealous of. It's giving obsessessed 😏
But remember guys they don't watch anything from their "trolls". I'm done. 🤣
I’ve just got all mad Pam’s comments running through my mind about how they don’t do this s.. (we all knew they did)😂😂😂😂😂

Pam giving it ‘I tell her when she does wrong and she knows I will’. Pammy baby you’re in your 50s trolling. What the do do you know about right or wrong.
I can’t believe a family like this exists and they show us all for free 😅😅

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Charity shop to buy charity gifts! WTAF You can buy virtually any old movie brand new from the likes of HMV annd Amazon, that includes westerns. Between her and her mother neither of them can see how cheap they are being. As for the family DVD of photos, she doesn’t need to buy it, hand it over to the volunteer. Of course we know why she’s buying it. She has no idea what the reason is for it being there, might not have been a mistake. For all she knows it could be another fkn groomer, abuser etc

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I’ve just got all mad Pam’s comments running through my mind about how they don’t do this s.. (we all knew they did)😂😂😂😂😂

Pam giving it ‘I tell her when she does wrong and she knows I will’. Pammy baby you’re in your 50s trolling. What the do do you know about right or wrong.
I can’t believe a family like this exists and they show us all for free 😅😅
It’s like Shameless with the Gallaghers and Maguire’s 🤣

stephsaville

Oct 7, 2024
london
Gill Marples isn’t very good at detective work. Telling people to prove it or shut up. A police investigation hasn’t taken place YET. If and when it does their job is to “gather enough evidence to prove or disprove an allegation, suspicion, or another issue” Which can be “Testimonial - statements or the spoken word from the victim(s) or witness(es). Physical - also referred to as real evidence“

The word of the accused i.e her new pal that she didn’t keep the money and spent it is not evidence she didn’t do it. Happy to help Gill 👍
I canna wait for Steph to s on her from a great height! Cause it’s coming cause it’s what she does!!! Will she still want to spoon and share wine with her?? More likely she will be on here asking why she didn’t listen 😆 wonder what her user name will be? Uplift tits did me wrong? 😂

ChefsKissLeo

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Charity shop to buy charity gifts! WTAF You can buy virtually any old movie brand new from the likes of HMV annd Amazon, that includes westerns. Between her and her mother neither of them can see how cheap they are being. As for the family DVD of photos, she doesn’t need to buy it, hand it over to the volunteer. Of course we know why she’s buying it. She has no idea what the reason is for it being there, might not have been a mistake. For all she knows it could be another fkn groomer, abuser etc
But she’s in her goodwill (look at what I’m doing) era.

ChefsKissLeo

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
How embarrassing deleting her comment mortified for you, 🐄 states all these girls are blocked by her and her family well clearly not eh mad Pam can’t say it with your chest you have to delete your comments.
IMG_6815.jpeg
Probably caused a ruckus with the evil b herself… and the comment section was epic.

This is the problem with a digital footprint mad Pam… and Lily take a lesson from this cos your matriarch won’t teach you anything… you can’t delete it once it’s out there so always make sure you’re sure on what you want to post.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Probably caused a ruckus with the evil b herself… and the comment section was epic.

This is the problem with a digital footprint mad Pam… and Lily take a lesson from this cos your matriarch won’t teach you anything… you can’t delete it once it’s out there so always make sure you’re sure on what you want to post.
Well it’s all over the internet imagine commenting to someone your daughter has actively engaged with her abuser and also stated she is part of a “group “ of women and they are all blocked of course they aren’t as they want to know what people are saying rookie rookie mistake mad Pam you didn’t do on the burner.😭

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I have 2nd hand embarrassment who the do shops in a charity shop to give items for a giving tree oh my word what a cheap skate she is not so miss money bags I hope someone’s on Tik tok is a family member of this person who is receiving it as I would just put it in the bin how condescending and to make a post about wow 🐄 you have really shown how charitable you are.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
For someone who apparently has sooooo much money, she’s in a charity shop for Christmas gifts but can pay 2K a month rent, buy loads of cheap tat from tt shop etc for her rented hoose , but no a half decent present🤣🤣🤣🤣 soooo jealous, miss money bags 💰
IMG_2839.png
She’s in a charity shop looking for charity gifts for the tags she took from the Dunelm tree