Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
What the actual do!!
It’s elderly men she got tags for. Dunelm are also doing Age UK ”As little as £5 could help fund a life changing friendship call to a lonely older person“ But her idea of “Delivering joy to your community“ is to get one of them second hand dvds. I’m still in disbelief how her and Iggy Pams brains worked in tandem to come up with this insult

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She’s in a charity shop looking for charity gifts for the tags she took from the Dunelm tree
What an absolute clown how embarrassing gifting charity shop items and as tattle as saying how does she know that dvd has been accidentally put to the charity shop maybe they didn’t want it anymore hardly someone doing a good deed but I am decked the poor men getting tat from charity shops.

stephsaville

Oct 7, 2024
london
It’s elderly men she got tags for. Dunelm are also doing Age UK ”As little as £5 could help fund a life changing friendship call to a lonely older person“ But her idea of “Delivering joy to your community“ is to get one of them second hand dvds. I’m still in disbelief how her and Iggy Pams brains worked in tandem to come up with this insult
I mean it’s a pathetic attempt! And no she won’t get any praise from people as she is looking for attention and admiration! Ducking do a good deed without the audience!!! Blood is boiling!

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Iggy Pop Pam ran away with her chest at knees
How embarrassing Steph says they are all blocked but mad Pam comments on the exact person who 🐄 interacts with her abuser care giver keep your mad ma on a leash 🐄 I hope HAHM took great delight in replying to that message what a dick mad Pam made herself look.

stephsaville

Oct 7, 2024
london
Sadly she doesn’t know who she is so never took too much attention, she was more taken aback by the make up and wild hair!
I was having a chat and the convo went to where she had been in the day and I said you didn’t see this person did you? She said yes! But she looks older and lots of make up and the wild hair 😆 she said who is she??? Nikki graham moment!!!
Who even is she!!!!!

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
How embarrassing deleting her comment mortified for you, 🐄 states all these girls are blocked by her and her family well clearly not eh mad Pam can’t say it with your chest you have to delete your comments.
IMG_6815.jpeg
Brilliant 🤣 it's quite entertaining watching all these middle aged women clapping back at each other with no end in sight when will this ever end ? I wonder if all these people will still be bickering with each other in 20 years time and as someone said earlier it's all free to watch 🤣

i-fell-over

Aug 23, 2024
aberdeen
So the dunhelm video like she's the first person to ever discover it!! It's been going on for years! Personally I do mission Xmas every year, but guess what?? I don't have to film it or tell anyone!! 😳 can you imagine doing something nice but keeping it to yourself??? I know I know, what would the point be...🙄🙄
I do the tree every year. Me and the husband went and got tags the other day. Don't feel the need to post about it though. Glad I didn't bump into her!

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Brilliant 🤣 it's quite entertaining watching all these middle aged women clapping back at each other with no end in sight when will this ever end ? I wonder if all these people will still be bickering with each other in 20 years time and as someone said earlier it's all free to watch 🤣
I wouldn’t call them middle aged 😳 maybe Steph because her aging is accelerating

YeahYeahYeah

Jul 21, 2024
Scotland
How embarrassing Steph says they are all blocked but mad Pam comments on the exact person who 🐄 interacts with her abuser care giver keep your mad ma on a leash 🐄 I hope HAHM took great delight in replying to that message what a dick mad Pam made herself
Oh Pam, that’ll be a verbal warning from the boss on your file noo 😂😂😂😂

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I can’t cope with any more of her se.
So now the implication is that nana has breast cancer eh. The deflection is long term then.
I can’t cope with her dish up dinners. She’s either got asbestos hands or it’s not very hot. I wouldn’t be able to sit those ready made meal cartons on the palms of my hands straight out the micro! Also the jeans aren’t jeaning like they do in the magic mirror no matter how far she bends backwards, she’s much wider and her big uterus is sticking out

Last edited: