Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

stephsaville

Oct 7, 2024
london
You are right.this mornings TT looks like it’s a hotel room.
She’ll be under anaesthetic in a couple of hours.
I don’t know if this is the first time she has said it’s an implant as well as an uplift.
I honestly thinks it’s been done, she will want to bounce back like it’s been nothing, showing unrealistic recovery time, and that she is better than the average woman.
I hope her nipples are like her personality, turn black and fall off 😆

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
I honestly thinks it’s been done, she will want to bounce back like it’s been nothing, showing unrealistic recovery time, and that she is better than the average woman.
I hope her nipples are like her personality, turn black and fall off 😆
Whatever she gets done, she'll not be happy... she'll not like scarring,not like positionof them .... just wait gil you'll be in the headlines for a poor job done. And VaV you'll need to maintain the new puppies,regardless otherwise they will go back to looking like ,1 is in the east other in the west 🤣 strap in everyone for 8 wks of titty content 🤣🤣

May 24, 2024
The moon
Probably been said cause I’m not paying attention 😂 but the dancing video about vlogging surgery is a draft. Morning video and Nana video all pin earring. The dancing video is the droop earrings. Jammies and house coat in the morning, joggers and house coat later.

Gill be of no use to Vav soon. Member dadsam thought we were all jealous trolls when we tried to warn him? 😂😂
Mind even Chelsea thought we were probably ally wrong too.
Once you see it, it can’t be unseen. The real Vav is on full show

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Probably been said cause I’m not paying attention 😂 but the dancing video about vlogging surgery is a draft. Morning video and Nana video all pin earring. The dancing video is the droop earrings. Jammies and house coat in the morning, joggers and house coat later.

Gill be of no use to Vav soon. Member dadsam thought we were all jealous trolls when we tried to warn him? 😂😂
Mind even Chelsea thought we were probably ally wrong too.
Once you see it, it can’t be unseen. The real Vav is on full show
Yup gill would be on the waste heap soon enough a tit Is away to get new tits you couldn’t make it up plus not a uplifts its implants their will be something wrong with them she needs the drama and is not getting any at the moment a 100 odd comments from the die hard tragic Huns who are blind to see it but once you do then you can’t unsee it, new boobs aren’t going to change a awful personality.

stephsaville

Oct 7, 2024
london
Oh do off, if you need to ask randoms on the internet whether you should stay on a medication is just insane!
Is this woman safe alone??? Only you can decide you absolutely plum!!
(I haven’t watched the video and I refuse to give her the view, so I could be wrong?)
😂
I half watched …. I really couldn’t care if you can’t drink two lattes gill…it’s too much info for me, and I fear the internet.
Who taught you filters? Vav? 😆 rocket! Enjoy stealing kisses from vav while she is high 😂

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
Whatever she gets done, she'll not be happy... she'll not like scarring,not like positionof them .... just wait gil you'll be in the headlines for a poor job done. And VaV you'll need to maintain the new puppies,regardless otherwise they will go back to looking like ,1 is in the east other in the west 🤣 strap in everyone for 8 wks of titty content 🤣🤣
As if she's not got enough on her plate ?

DireShire

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
Thanks lovely 😭

I don’t think it’s the smallest going, smallest is what? 100cc-150cc hers are like spaniels ears and needing uplifted, I just think if you’re paying for it, do it right 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m tiny, had nothing and I got 300cc they’re not too big for my frame. At first the will think they’re amazing with the swelling etc I though mines were massive and though Awww fk 😂😭
It was mines 2nd birthday on Sunday 😂🎂🍉🍉
A girl I went to school with throws a birthday party every year for her new 🍉s 😂

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
This is exactly why she’s jumped on the slimming jags / balloon to try and be proportionate for her new tits. She would have been advised of this at the time of the consultation. All makes sense now the timing of the rapid weight loss. What happens when she balloons up again? 😂😂😂😂😂
I said this too . She wanted to lose weight so was advised to do it before surgery so it had to be a quick fix . Its either been Wegovy that Gill is on or a balloon. I'm swaying more towards the jag with the bruising on her arm. Good luck to her ...nobody can remove the t in her . She will be a sad lonely woman ... with nice tits ( maybe )

medusalou

Aug 26, 2024
scotland
And if they move her nipples.she will most likely lose feelings there. And that can be an issue for some people

daisydoo1989x

Oct 15, 2024
scotland
Plenty of reading for me today on ma day off I’m a newbie I canaeee staaaaaaand this woman and all the pish she talks I’m no originally from up here but a lot o the lassies in my office have told me some whoppers about this woman it’s the wy she just disnae care aboot the grief she causes others that gets me , another wee lassie from my office was telling me about another walloper I don’t know if you lot have seen her it’s lolswithl or summin? The wee nasty face and screetchy voice does ma heid in one of the lassies I work with was telling me she’s a wee bully and has been bullying a lass so much the lassie hasn’t been leaving her hoose and is on loads of medication cos of it she went to a school with a lass that she bullied too and apparently if folk go against her she gets her ex partner who’s known as a rogue in the area to threaten them and blow up their properties I’m actually surprised her and steFANNY aren’t closer because it’s common knowledge in the office she accused the sandman hotel of awww sorts saying she fell on a table but it was actually her wee lad who did it ma wee pally fae the office told me aswell she was putting up videos about beefy slating her then a few weeks later contradicted herself and said the other influencers were bullying can tell just by looking at the women that she’s no right anyway between her and beefy and aimless I’m actually a roon the bend

stephsaville

Oct 7, 2024
london
Hope she takes it to the sun!! That will be a popcorn day in the comments 😆

May 24, 2024
The moon
Plenty of reading for me today on ma day off I’m a newbie I canaeee staaaaaaand this woman and all the pish she talks I’m no originally from up here but a lot o the lassies in my office have told me some whoppers about this woman it’s the wy she just disnae care aboot the grief she causes others that gets me , another wee lassie from my office was telling me about another walloper I don’t know if you lot have seen her it’s lolswithl or summin? The wee nasty face and screetchy voice does ma heid in one of the lassies I work with was telling me she’s a wee bully and has been bullying a lass so much the lassie hasn’t been leaving her hoose and is on loads of medication cos of it she went to a school with a lass that she bullied too and apparently if folk go against her she gets her ex partner who’s known as a rogue in the area to threaten them and blow up their properties I’m actually surprised her and steFANNY aren’t closer because it’s common knowledge in the office she accused the sandman hotel of awww sorts saying she fell on a table but it was actually her wee lad who did it ma wee pally fae the office told me aswell she was putting up videos about beefy slating her then a few weeks later contradicted herself and said the other influencers were bullying can tell just by looking at the women that she’s no right anyway between her and beefy and aimless I’m actually a roon the bend
We appreciate a vav hater more than anything, but this was more to get word out about lolwithl. If you feel that strongly about her, you can make a thread for her?