Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

porkypig

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
Gill is an absolute freak, she seems to be everywhere vav is involved it’s weird.
I also find it a huge red flag that a cosmetic company is touting for business on TikTok if you are such a fantastic company you won’t need to advertise like that your reputation would bring in customers.
Clowncare reminds me on the Elanic clinic they were all nice and lovely until they got my money and when the surgery was done I was kicked out the door and never saw anyone after that. I was supposed to have a follow up, they said they could do that in Aberdeen but kept cancelling so I just gave up that was in 2018. Never again would I use a place like that again, next time I’m using Albyn x

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Gill is an absolute freak, she seems to be everywhere vav is involved it’s weird.
I also find it a huge red flag that a cosmetic company is touting for business on TikTok if you are such a fantastic company you won’t need to advertise like that your reputation would bring in customers.
Clowncare reminds me on the Elanic clinic they were all nice and lovely until they got my money and when the surgery was done I was kicked out the door and never saw anyone after that. I was supposed to have a follow up, they said they could do that in Aberdeen but kept cancelling so I just gave up that was in 2018. Never again would I use a place like that again, next time I’m using Albyn x
Gill is everyone and on some of the Huns pages aswell the few that are from Aberdeen maybe gill should come up and speak to people in Aberdeen and see what she is really thought of here and not from some clowns who excuse her behaviour,gill has some serious mental health issues abit like her new mate 🐄 it’s very worrying to see.

porkypig

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
Gill is everyone and on some of the Huns pages aswell the few that are from Aberdeen maybe gill should come up and speak to people in Aberdeen and see what she is really thought of here and not from some clowns who excuse her behaviour,gill has some serious mental health issues abit like her new mate 🐄 it’s very worrying to see.
Absolutely it’s like everywhere u turn she’s there it’s weird. Steph will se on Gill and she will learn the hard way but Gill can’t say she wasn’t warned. Gill seems like a psycho tho so maybe vav is too scared to cross her 😂 she looks like a stalker, vav won’t wake up with a horses head in her bed just implants scattered all over the room haha x

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
Plenty of reading for me today on ma day off I’m a newbie I canaeee staaaaaaand this woman and all the pish she talks I’m no originally from up here but a lot o the lassies in my office have told me some whoppers about this woman it’s the wy she just disnae care aboot the grief she causes others that gets me , another wee lassie from my office was telling me about another walloper I don’t know if you lot have seen her it’s lolswithl or summin? The wee nasty face and screetchy voice does ma heid in one of the lassies I work with was telling me she’s a wee bully and has been bullying a lass so much the lassie hasn’t been leaving her hoose and is on loads of medication cos of it she went to a school with a lass that she bullied too and apparently if folk go against her she gets her ex partner who’s known as a rogue in the area to threaten them and blow up their properties I’m actually surprised her and steFANNY aren’t closer because it’s common knowledge in the office she accused the sandman hotel of awww sorts saying she fell on a table but it was actually her wee lad who did it ma wee pally fae the office told me aswell she was putting up videos about beefy slating her then a few weeks later contradicted herself and said the other influencers were bullying can tell just by looking at the women that she’s no right anyway between her and beefy and aimless I’m actually a roon the bend
Wasn't she 1 of them that was basically slagging off Chelsea as soon as she realised ( and admitted) she'd been naïve over her friendship with vav ? I might be wrong can someone please clarify. All that's achieved is stopping vavs other victims from speaking up .

May 24, 2024
The moon
It’s worrying how she’s on a mission to deny peoples reality and real life experience of Steph. People who have actually encountered her, over Steph’s word which she’s only known of for 4 weeks.
The delusion is off the scale, that’s truly unhealthy. Not those who have something to say here and TL about her behaviour.
I can see Gill going one of two ways when Steph does her usual, she will either go all out to expose Steph, or she will be a grovelling mess for Steph’s attention.
Steph is a narc, she will be love bombing Gill, and Gill lacks attention hence this behaviour. Soon as Steph’s supply from Gill runs out, she will move in to the next beneficial person.

daisydoo1989x

Oct 15, 2024
scotland
Wasn't she 1 of them that was basically slagging off Chelsea as soon as she realised ( and admitted) she'd been naïve over her friendship with vav ? I might be wrong can someone please clarify. All that's achieved is stopping vavs other victims from speaking up .
She slags everyone from what I am told from this lassie I work with the lassie said she has voice notes she sent someone and that they are really disgusting I just know she’s no very well liked so had a wee snoop on her page and just seen right away she was a wicked wee bully think most o us see right through the likes of her and big beefy I just remember we was all talkin about beefy and she was puttin up videos then all of a sudden all o us who Dinae like Steph are bullies when she’s the biggest bully gawnnnn

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
It’s worrying how she’s on a mission to deny peoples reality and real life experience of Steph. People who have actually encountered her, over Steph’s word which she’s only known of for 4 weeks.
The delusion is off the scale, that’s truly unhealthy. Not those who have something to say here and TL about her behaviour.
I can see Gill going one of two ways when Steph does her usual, she will either go all out to expose Steph, or she will be a grovelling mess for Steph’s attention.
Steph is a narc, she will be love bombing Gill, and Gill lacks attention hence this behaviour. Soon as Steph’s supply from Gill runs out, she will move in to the next beneficial person.
I think Gill saw Steph as an easy target and knew the whole body confidence thing was a pile of se .

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
She’s awake 😂😭 she can lift her hands above her head 🤦🏻‍♀️ you’re told not to ya fing idiot so you don’t move them or burst your stitches!!! Her frame is tiny 😭 I’ll tell the jokes ya fanny. She’s not sore the now because she’s full of Anesthesia and pain relief just wait till you wake up in the morning won’t be doing no hestless curlers.
Her mum was there when they extubated her 😂 don’t talk se

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
How filtered to do is she in her latest post and her Huns are to stupid to see she is playing them like puppets small implants I know people who have had boob jobs and it’s not all it’s cracked upto be and does gill ever do any work she is constantly on Tik tok but that will be her done with now she has got it done and they have her money of course they are a pleasure to work with you paid them 8k 😆 let’s see how the aftercare is 🐄 it’s a shame they didn’t give you a personality transplant as you’re still a t just with fake boobs even though you were body confident a few months ago before being lazy and using the jag.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
I’m sorry I’m lying here, my brains already puzzled the now 😂 but how can she say she has a tiny frame? I’m a size 6 and a 32 back 😆 still got 300cc and don’t look like katy price 🤦🏻‍♀️ no chance she’s anywhere near the size of me 🤷🏻‍♀️
After her sections she was straight down there, now I gave birth naturally but would they not have wheeled her down?
I still can’t wrap my head round she’s asking her mum what she was like after they extubating her 😂 like she would know, no one else is allowed in recovery either 🤦🏻‍♀️