Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Ohhhh what a trooper ! Awake , perky and got her ventriloquist beside her . As already been said , once all that happy stuff wears off , she'll be climbing the walls . No be so cocky then . Managed to lift those arms no bother . Has she even had the op today 🥴 She's already on answering critical comments .
I can't think of anything worse than putting my camera on when I'm just out of surgery ! do that !

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I’m sorry I’m lying here, my brains already puzzled the now 😂 but how can she say she has a tiny frame? I’m a size 6 and a 32 back 😆 still got 300cc and don’t look like katy price 🤦🏻‍♀️ no chance she’s anywhere near the size of me 🤷🏻‍♀️
After her sections she was straight down there, now I gave birth naturally but would they not have wheeled her down?
I still can’t wrap my head round she’s asking her mum what she was like after they extubating her 😂 like she would know, no one else is allowed in recovery either 🤦🏻‍♀️
What a load of nonsense I know people who is smaller than her and has at least 300cc so her having 190 is a load of bull and you are defo not allowed to put your arms up she speaks a load of crap I hope she bursts the stitches and how vain is she who gives a do what they look like when they have had surgery it’s just a shame she isn’t honest with her followers and is filtered to do.

Rosie

Aug 29, 2024
Over the 🌈
My brothers girlfriends training to be a nurse so she's going to help with dressings? Hahahaha as a nurse can I just say I cringed so hard. It's giving it's my first day of nursing school I can save a life lol she didn't need to throw in she's at nursing school. Hopefully she doesn't end up with any infections fs lol commission paid aswell does that mean she hasn't paid for this surgery?

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
My brothers girlfriends training to be a nurse so she's going to help with dressings? Hahahaha as a nurse can I just say I cringed so hard. It's giving it's my first day of nursing school I can save a life lol she didn't need to throw in she's at nursing school. Hopefully she doesn't end up with any infections fs lol commission paid aswell does that mean she hasn't paid for this surgery?
I was the same. 🫠🫠🫠 I’m sorry not being pig headed or anything but as a paying patient 😆 I’d want someone who was qualified in wound care to be looking after them. Like I said earlier we all start somewhere but a student nurse who comes across as much of a Fanny as Vag herself 😭 no thanks. The wound care should be all part of her payment anyhoos

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
And here’s our ‘happy within her skin’ ‘embrace your bodies ladies’ ‘I love my curves’ ‘I’ve never felt so comfortable in my skin’ Beefy queen sitting with her new titties! Waken up delusional gaslighted huns 🤣🤣
Dame will never be happy! What’s next??? New man asap but as soon as he stops adoring her he will be booted!!!
Same old Beefy same old constantly needs validation and smoke up her arse. She needs help.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Of course you would gill 8k for a boob job and 2k for rent but canna buy your own house and was on with the sob story a few weeks ago, also other patients were gifted treatment maybe get back to your work and not all over your new mates comments section you absolute weirdo.
IMG_7030.jpeg
All that money for a day hospital 😱 nah sorry. I had an overnight included, they wanted to keep me in another 24 hrs as my bp kept dropping but I chose to go home. Like I said before my surgeon was a former colleague so he knew I’d make contact if I felt unwell

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
All that money for a day hospital 😱 nah sorry. I had an overnight included, they wanted to keep me in another 24 hrs as my bp kept dropping but I chose to go home. Like I said before my surgeon was a former colleague so he knew I’d make contact if I felt unwell
Absolutely plus obviously no aftercare if she is getting her brother gf to help absolutely would not be using a company like cosmedicare out in 3 hours you get better at albyn, gill must have cleared her schedule for 🐄 in amongst the comments bigging up mad Pam sorry I mean iggy pop no use for you now gill you tragic woman.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Ffs she’s healed already 😂😭 your wound ya fanny, your wound. You will not know how the scarring will be till it’s healed.
Also she has the nips off 😂 someone asked if she had a T scar 🤦🏻‍♀️ in other words an anchor scar, she said I have round the nipple and straight down. It’s more or less the same thing…. Done her research but can’t name the incision type 😭

Attachments

• IMG_2228.jpeg
    IMG_2228.jpeg
    115.2 KB · Views: 48
Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Ffs she’s healed already 😂😭 your wound ya fanny, your wound. You will not know how the scarring will be till it’s healed.
Also she has the nips off 😂 someone asked if she had a T scar 🤦🏻‍♀️ in other words an anchor scar, she said I have round the nipple and straight down. It’s more or less the same thing…. Done her research but can’t name the incision type 😭
Her scare :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . fing scary right enough

Jul 6, 2024
Aberdeen
It's all about appearance for her. Look at me. I've never known someone to be so insecure about themselves but act as though they are. She'll never be genuinely content with herself and will already be looking at the next thing to fix. She already looks very different from when she first started Tiktok. Change as much on the outside but the inside will always be the same, poison.
Keep begging for validation from strangers. Learn to love yourself as you'll never have a man to love you.

May 24, 2024
The moon
It’s giving first day 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Absolutely plus obviously no aftercare if she is getting her brother gf to help absolutely would not be using a company like cosmedicare out in 3 hours you get better at albyn, gill must have cleared her schedule for 🐄 in amongst the comments bigging up mad Pam sorry I mean iggy pop no use for you now gill you tragic woman.
That’s exactly the way she’s made that sound. I’m sorry all that money and no student nurse is tending to my wounds at home 😂🤦🏻‍♀️