Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Olga is a nasty vicious bullying lying t, always has been always will be, it was a nasty bullying t through school & it has continued to be a nasty bullying t through the remainder of its nasty bullying life. It gets away with it because of mummy & daddy cleaning up it’s nasty bullying messes & it knows what Steph is but being “friends” with that other nasty bullying t has the advantage that people hate Steph more than her. Olga ain’t as green as what it is cabbage looking, it’s one of the most manipulative sleekit rats I have seen in a long time. Anyways that’s mine & Gavins opinion. 🙄🌵

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
We also have people on here who had very unfortunate dealings with her in her juice pled days - she bullied people so badly forcing them into debt and this was all pre tick tock so she didn’t know Vav then - I also said in my post it is what I believe
She said she was bullied her whole school life but then didn’t that mad Jo say she’d done something to her as a kid and wanted revenge

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She can't really believe that vav likes her? It’s getting embarrassing at this stage. Clearly vav has been gossiping about you behind your back. Instead of calling us jealous maybe have a good look at the company you keep and who is really jealous and sabotaging you
Vav’s mantra is KEEP YOUR FRIENDS CLOSE (although she only has mother and granny) AND YOUR ENEMIES CLOSER. She see’s Aimee as competition therefore the enemy
I’m glad Aimee can’t see it because she deserves all she gets

Mar 9, 2024
Olga is a nasty vicious bullying lying t, always has been always will be, it was a nasty bullying t through school & it has continued to be a nasty bullying t through the remainder of its nasty bullying life. It gets away with it because of mummy & daddy cleaning up it’s nasty bullying messes & it knows what Steph is but being “friends” with that other nasty bullying t has the advantage that people hate Steph more than her. Olga ain’t as green as what it is cabbage looking, it’s one of the most manipulative sleekit rats I have seen in a long time. Anyways that’s mine & Gavins opinion. 🙄🌵
Yep and mine too - always on the same page as Gavin 🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
How many times do we have to sit though the same se tho! Here is what I think - Aimee was a school bully and always got away with it cos she had a little army of mean girls who thought Aimee was a golden child because of her dads cash - Aimee would never even have thought she was being mean because she was brought up getting away with everything and that she was entitled to be a top b - she never had to fight her own battles or stand up for herself as there was always someone beneath her to do it - or wallet would come to the rescue. All mouth and zero substance- that’s why tick tock has been perfect for her - hide behind a camera and convince minions she is better than them and to stay in favour they have to be willing to attack for her and as usual her hands are clean - only this time there is another b on the block who’s army is bigger than hers. Aimee has never had to face confrontation herself so all she can do is cry and shout victim when things get messy - but she has now got a problem - most of her army also support the other mean girl and she can’t rock that boat can she because then she would have to deal with her own se and she ain’t able to do that so when the other mean girl uses her has fodder or is proven to have been a b about her she has no choice but to suck it up - again and agin and again - even if she makes herself look an idiot in the process. So long as she doesn't do anything to upset the bigger b she gets to count on the protection of the minions. If vav took any offence to anything aimless puts out she is fed well and truly and as hard as aimless likes to make out she is she would fing die without people fighting her battles and fawning all over her fat lumpy lard arse! All this “say it to my face “is so fing funny cos she can’t even let anyone say it via text let alone face to face cos they are blocked ! No way will she call vav out on gossiping about her because she ss her size 18 knickers at the thought of it!
Aimee has such a sense of entitlement, I imagine when Charlie was born, she had to shout and scream for attention. She’s got a learned behaviour now that works and probably does it subconsciously.
She’s not very bright and seems apparent she has a slight learning disability. That might be why she has the Disney obsession and wears the childish clothes. She’s been easy prey for Vav to manipulate and gas light. Imagine the fall out if these two have heated words 😂😂😂maybe Aimee has already disclosed too much when she’s been on the Kylie and Vavs got all these logged.
Vav said earlier she doesn’t gossip, it’s not her style. 😂😂😂🤔🤣🤣😂🤣🤔🤔🤔😜🙄

Hezzie74

Sep 16, 2024
West Yorkshire
IMO Vag is more streetwise and has been a liar probably since her toddler years, Aimless has been constantly babied by everyone and was never told no.
When her clever husband left her , she's obviously had her superiority complex knocked and has become very very bitter.
She has zero empathy for anyone , especially her followers , she's unrelatable to everyone.
She claimed about a week ago that her content was not aimed at "single parents " , the proof is in your name!
I actually saw that she deleted people for calling her out on this , I am flabbergasted as to how she has any followers left !

Mar 8, 2024
We also have people on here who had very unfortunate dealings with her in her juice pled days - she bullied people so badly forcing them into debt and this was all pre tick tock so she didn’t know Vav then - I also said in my post it is what I believe
Been such a long time since I’ve commented or posted💐. But yes, please remember she was awful in her juice plus days, really awful!
My opinion is that she’s always been a bully! She left her mums to go live with her dad, my guess is she bullied her mum, sister, all her exes, and has a vile temper. Which is why she gets away with as much as she does, she has to be pacified. I told her once she was dangerous. I stand by that still.

Oh & you can really see how sleekit & manipulative the hefty hog is, when the ditsy, soft spoken, fake laughing mask slips it shows it’s true evil self & the porcines mask face has slipped a few times, the one that first got my attention was when the honking hog got pulled up about the Pete wicks thing, it’s whole face & personality changed within a millisecond. 🐽🤢🐟🐀

Here we go…

Mar 8, 2024
I think Aimee was a mean girl, her whole page is just that, clapping back and her huns acting like vultures for people stating innocent things or asking an innocent question and Aimee sits back and allows it to happen yet is constantly policing her comments for her own benefit and if someone says something to her or what she doesn’t like she’ll delete and block instantly.
I get what you’re saying about Steph, I think she is in Aimee’s ear which makes Aimee MORE of a train wreck, but then also narcissist find narcissist they bond. I’ve heard stories about Aimee bullying young girls into juice plus, lying about DV turns out he just shouted at her and probably told her no which is something she clearly has not been told often as a child or as an adult by her enabling parents.
She neglects H and does the bare minimum and airs her business online that’s Aimee’s choice but where is Hs choice? I couldn’t imagine my mum airing my business to 600k people and bread crumbing that I’ve started my monthly’s. Even the photo of H with what looked like a see through top she left up for 12 hours.
I guess what I’m trying to say is, she is just as a bad as Steph and there a lot of things Aimee has done that can’t be blamed on Steph she is a grown woman with her own brain (well she is brainless) but she is a mean girl who looks down her nose at people, thinks she’s better even when someone said her hauls make them sad because they can’t afford them the caption then stated on the next haul gave the impression “that’s a YOU problem not a ME problem”

And hi welcome 🤗 I know you may feel a little jumped on due to the conflicting responses but it’s ok to have a different point of view, difference of opinion we all see things differently to each other and I wanted to add that ❤️
Ahh, no I may of got it wrong. To be honest I actually totally forgot about all theses things. So much happens and gets said, it’s hard to keep up with everything haha. I don’t comment much, only really when something big happens. I forgot also about the juice plus days and once mentioned, her uncle and his conning ways always has me questioning what she’s learnt from him and in that sense I do reckon she’s learnt a thing or two from him and were he went wrong, making sure she’s careful not to do the same. I can’t help but wonder what Steph has done to have Aimee so up her! Aimee is quite frankly adamant Steph does no wrong

receiptproof

Aug 14, 2024
Nowhere
Vav’s mantra is KEEP YOUR FRIENDS CLOSE (although she only has mother and granny) AND YOUR ENEMIES CLOSER. She see’s Aimee as competition therefore the enemy
I’m glad Aimee can’t see it because she deserves all she gets
I came to say this EXACT thing!👏👏 She is a walking contradiction of lies. 1st- I don’t know anything about this woman yetttt 2, I gave her hundreds of pounds of product and asked her to send me stuff so you don’t get screwed! Nah b!tch you wanted to KNOW to compete with it! Your lies are finally emerging out of your own mouth you absolute LOSER!

Mar 9, 2024
I came to say this EXACT thing!👏👏 She is a walking contradiction of lies. 1st- I don’t know anything about this woman yetttt 2, I gave her hundreds of pounds of product and asked her to send me stuff so you don’t get screwed! Nah b!tch you wanted to KNOW to compete with it! Your lies are finally emerging out of your own mouth you absolute LOSER!
Didn’t I read on one of the comments that Chelsea had looked after max too when vav was off on an overnighter or something?

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Ahh, no I may of got it wrong. To be honest I actually totally forgot about all theses things. So much happens and gets said, it’s hard to keep up with everything haha. I don’t comment much, only really when something big happens. I forgot also about the juice plus days and once mentioned, her uncle and his conning ways always has me questioning what she’s learnt from him and in that sense I do reckon she’s learnt a thing or two from him and were he went wrong, making sure she’s careful not to do the same. I can’t help but wonder what Steph has done to have Aimee so up her! Aimee is quite frankly adamant Steph does no wrong
That’s understandable tbh there’s that many lies it’s hard to keep track! And tbh I think Steph and Aimee both have dirt on each other so being “besties” means their dirty secrets are safe 😂

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
IMO Vag is more streetwise and has been a liar probably since her toddler years, Aimless has been constantly babied by everyone and was never told no.
When her clever husband left her , she's obviously had her superiority complex knocked and has become very very bitter.
She has zero empathy for anyone , especially her followers , she's unrelatable to everyone.
She claimed about a week ago that her content was not aimed at "single parents " , the proof is in your name!
I actually saw that she deleted people for calling her out on this , I am flabbergasted as to how she has any followers left !
Totally agree with this 💯

receiptproof

Aug 14, 2024
Nowhere
There’s an old true saying. “ If someone shows you their TRUE colors - believe them.” In THIS case ailment is sooooo brainwashed and delusional that vav wouldn’t everrrr do that to her. Bullsh!t! She’s done it to MULTIPLE people. She’s a miserable human being that enjoys watching the fall of others because she’s so bored with her life(but claims so busy). Busy backtracking making “40” videos of herself trying to climb out of the deceit she just did. She outted herself all 40, so she had to re-do them and STILL outted herself. But aimless won’t get it because she’s thick. Where is her good ole mummy and daddy warning her about her so called mate lying to her face?!! That’s right nowhere because they don’t parent they coddle!

Regina.GGG

Sep 21, 2024
leeds
Definitely difference in opinions, but that's a good thing. More more people coming over won't fully know the extent of of se this sty mother has done without Vav, even before Vav that we have all watched for 2+ years so they need to have a good read on the wiki to get an idea...

Personally I think she's rancid, wether certain times of her life were hard for her ( we all have hard times at some point) and led to her utter immaturity and baby like behaviour at 39yrs old... she's still an absolute t! Some of the stuff this one has pulled all by herself is psychotic behaviour! Reading comments saying oh, Vav we are not keen on, but Aimee hasn't done anything wrong.... are they joking? She had men in her house whenever her young daughter is weeks after knowing them....getting pissed up on her lives spouting se, leaving her daughter alone asking for friends.. disclosing to the world about the sex toy she found...drink driving ( proof in the video with Wendy).. she accused her ex husband of DV and thats when the addiction started. When the huns in her video when he picked H up and the comment said 'she still in 'flight or fight' mode. She absolute froffed from that.. the first woe is me that fed and now grown into the validation she is addicted too. The 'DV' victim that she made a fing shambles off! God I could go on and on...

She's done this to herself! Yes she is easily influenced, but i dont believe she's as ditzy as she wants us to believe! I've seen her manipulating and she's excellent at selling a story! to her addicted huns... in the real world she doesn't fool us who have seen this s show for years and all we ever cared about was her daughters well being after witnessing the hurrendous lack of emotional support, terrible diet and just generally detached from her maternal instincs..