Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

receiptproof

Aug 14, 2024
Nowhere
How ITV think itā€™s ok to have someone promoting them that incites bullying is beyond me! I will never watch or buy anything Aimee promotes as she is the most dis genuine, vilest, sneakiest human being.
Watch how you treat people on the way up as you may need them on the way down has never been more true.
Totalllllllly AGREE!

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Didnā€™t I read on one of the comments that Chelsea had looked after max too when vav was off on an overnighter or something?

And Ailment Arsehole Aimee herself said I donā€™t know Chels I just know that Vav mentioned they went to a concert together once.

Claiming to not really have much interaction with her but has her babysitting Max, goes to concerts with her and gives her money apparently šŸ¤„

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
The whole video she made just seems so false. I don't know much about body language but her put on nicey nice little miss innocent voice, the hands, the darting eyes, talking quiet but fast just screams liar liar at me.
Also the huns believing it's always the other party involved has her blocked. How do they know it's not her that's done the blocking? She had @Boo blocked without ever having any interaction with her before. We all know why she had Soph blocked though because she called out her bestie Vagisil šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ absolute bunch of delusional idiots, speaking like they actually know her because they watch her tiktoks. Ohhh she wouldn't do this, she wouldn't do that šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø she is not your friend all you are to her are potential customers for the s she has to peddle!!

Oh she absolutely is a liar, no doubt about it. The personality she tries to show on tiktok is false, as while she tries to pretend to be wholesome and ditsy and puts on a little innocent act, the real aimee ultimately does shine through and she shows it.

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
How many times do we have to sit though the same se tho! Here is what I think - Aimee was a school bully and always got away with it cos she had a little army of mean girls who thought Aimee was a golden child because of her dads cash - Aimee would never even have thought she was being mean because she was brought up getting away with everything and that she was entitled to be a top b - she never had to fight her own battles or stand up for herself as there was always someone beneath her to do it - or wallet would come to the rescue. All mouth and zero substance- thatā€™s why tick tock has been perfect for her - hide behind a camera and convince minions she is better than them and to stay in favour they have to be willing to attack for her and as usual her hands are clean - only this time there is another b on the block whoā€™s army is bigger than hers. Aimee has never had to face confrontation herself so all she can do is cry and shout victim when things get messy - but she has now got a problem - most of her army also support the other mean girl and she canā€™t rock that boat can she because then she would have to deal with her own se and she ainā€™t able to do that so when the other mean girl uses her has fodder or is proven to have been a b about her she has no choice but to suck it up - again and agin and again - even if she makes herself look an idiot in the process. So long as she doesn't do anything to upset the bigger b she gets to count on the protection of the minions. If vav took any offence to anything aimless puts out she is fed well and truly and as hard as aimless likes to make out she is she would fing die without people fighting her battles and fawning all over her fat lumpy lard arse! All this ā€œsay it to my face ā€œis so fing funny cos she canā€™t even let anyone say it via text let alone face to face cos they are blocked ! No way will she call vav out on gossiping about her because she ss her size 18 knickers at the thought of it!

Agree with every bit of this 100%. Aimee being a bully in school is certainly something i could well believe.