Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Sometimes I never know what to think when it comes to Aimee. She isnā€™t innocent but I also canā€™t help but think sheā€™s constantly got Steph in her ear which in turn is giving amiee a bad reputation. Yes, Aimee is older enough to know better but itā€™s clear, she has a small circle and being highly influenced by Steph. Before Aimee became ā€˜best friendsā€™ with Steph, she was very naive and very soft, slowly Aimee has become more bitchy (through the influence of Steph) I do think Aimee has looked up to Steph in all the wrong ways. And if Iā€™m being honest, Aimee has had a very sheltered life, she hasnā€™t really ever had to struggle (only through heartbreak) which only gives her limited life experience which Steph has took full advantage of. I think sometimes people have gotten things wrong or attack Aimee for things they shouldnā€™t have which then has given Steph the upper advantage to be able to scheme and manipulate but with that being said Wendy and Charlotte have probably also been hooked in to Steph schemes also to some degree which bring the whole enabler into play. Steph has definitely sunk her crawls into Aimee and manipulating everything. I think a prime example would be where Steph has admitted sheā€™s helped this other creator Chelsea establish herself as a content creator and will probably tell Aimee the only reason sheā€™s mentioned your Tesco deal to her was to give her more of an understanding of have this world works etc.. and then Steph can be then seen as a helpful support to Chelsea and sheā€™s done no wrong and Chelsea is just trying to cause s. Steph is able to talk away all the s sheā€™s done and put her in a good light and no one is questioning this probably because no one is willing to actively get involved/dragged down by it all but Steph, so then again Steph will be seen in a positive way, not negative

See you've got me now because as much as i agree with puffy's post above yours, this all sounds very very plausable. We do know vavrunt is s sturring that is a definite, but your post suggest she is doing it to a higher level then perhapse some of us thought which is definitely a high possibility given her manipulative behaviour generally. The whole thing is a s show and innocent people are getting caught up in it like chelsea and likely SJ as well given aimee targeting her will have had vavrunt s sturring in the back ground as well quite possibly.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Sheā€™s spent the voucher on the clothes not her money and sheā€™s only bought those because she reads here and tl and we slated her shoes when h was almost wearing her school ones for a party. Sheā€™s so predictable šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ so r they 12-13 or 11-12 because you said both but I thought she needed womenā€™s 8-10 now Iā€™m just confused Aimee hun so can you confirm which it is or did you forget you said that was you on the kylie at the time ??? Makes sense. Anyhowwwwww sheā€™s still a scruffy t you could stick her in top designer head to foot dripping in diamonds and she would still look minty the scruffy t. My opinion is sheā€™s a rat and so is vav and they are both as delulu as each other

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
The clothing haul for H is a deflection tactic from being called out and cos it was highlighted she buys herself loads of designer gear and the kid Ā£6 Batman trainers. Predictably boring. And boring is an apt description of those clothes. Poor kid. And please for the love of god stop trying to be relatable with the ā€˜3 for 2ā€™ ā€˜great pricesā€™ etc as you spend Ā£850 on shoes so no one cares to hear your fake savvy shopper nonsense. Detestable t.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
If there was any doubt how totally stupid olgas Huns are the first comment I see on the brats haul is ā€œwhy did I reach out to the phone to see how soft it wasā€ GIRL - ITS COS YOU IS A DAMN STUPID FOOL WHO SHOULD NOT EVER BE WALKING AMONGST US UNSUPERVISED ā€œ hope that answered your question clearly
I seen that šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ absolute div.

Mar 9, 2024
See you've got me now because as much as i agree with puffy's post above yours, this all sounds very very plausable. We do know vavrunt is s sturring that is a definite, but your post suggest she is doing it to a higher level then perhapse some of us thought which is definitely a high possibility given her manipulative behaviour generally. The whole thing is a s show and innocent people are getting caught up in it like chelsea and likely SJ as well given aimee targeting her will have had vavrunt s sturring in the back ground as well quite possibly.
Itā€™s good that we all have different opinions isnā€™t it - Iā€™ve tried in the past to be a bit more generous regarding Aimee but for me I can not agree re he being influenced- I think that all this is her personality and sheā€™s too much of a narc to take on anyone elseā€™s thoughts - even Vavs. I do believe they are both total bitches but with regards vav influencing her I just can get to that head space. Like someone else said earlier I think they will both know too much s about each other so neither will openly go for the other, however vav is definitely the slyest of the 2 - just my opinion and it took me a long time of playing devils advocate before I got to my space - it wasnā€™t just a an instant dislike for me - I totally hear and respect everyone elseā€™s views tho ā¤ļø

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Itā€™s good that we all have different opinions isnā€™t it - Iā€™ve tried in the past to be a bit more generous regarding Aimee but for me I can not agree re he being influenced- I think that all this is her personality and sheā€™s too much of a narc to take on anyone elseā€™s thoughts - even Vavs. I do believe they are both total bitches but with regards vav influencing her I just can get to that head space. Like someone else said earlier I think they will both know too much s about each other so neither will openly go for the other, however vav is definitely the slyest of the 2 - just my opinion and it took me a long time of playing devils advocate before I got to my space - it wasnā€™t just a an instant dislike for me - I totally hear and respect everyone elseā€™s views tho ā¤ļø

See that is where i am a bit caught. There is no doubt aimee is a b and a bully and everything else, we've all saw it and the proof is there. The reason i think there is a possibility of vavrunt having influence, possibly more then some may think, is down to her very manipulative and s sturring behaviour, she s sturrs to a very high level and has done so against aimee as well so she could be s sturring against others using aimee at times. Aimee does s sturr as well of course and there is a lot she will be responsible for of her own accord, we've saw that, but she is also desperate for a friend and she thinks vavrunt is that friend. She has from what i remember deleted stuff because vav told her to, or at least there is sufficient proof to give that impression.
So i don't know for sure either way, but i do know the pair of them are god aweful twats who deserve each other, and if vav is influencing aimee in any way, then aimee is stupid enough to fall for it so it's her own problem if it back fires. The only concern i have is innocent people getting caught up in all the nonsense as has already happened.

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Aimee has such a sense of entitlement, I imagine when Charlie was born, she had to shout and scream for attention. Sheā€™s got a learned behaviour now that works and probably does it subconsciously.
Sheā€™s not very bright and seems apparent she has a slight learning disability. That might be why she has the Disney obsession and wears the childish clothes. Sheā€™s been easy prey for Vav to manipulate and gas light. Imagine the fall out if these two have heated words šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚maybe Aimee has already disclosed too much when sheā€™s been on the Kylie and Vavs got all these logged.
Vav said earlier she doesnā€™t gossip, itā€™s not her style. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ¤”šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ˜œšŸ™„

Haha vavrunt is probably the biggest gossip going.