Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
After being rejected year after year ? surely she couldn’t accept it now - self respect through the floor or what ? She said herself she ain’t the right fit and I’m so pleased cos I don’t want to have to put M&S on my blocked list 🤣
She would snap there fing hands off you and me both know it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

medusalou

Aug 26, 2024
scotland
So… the 10 year old PRE-Teen now fits into children’s sizes 🙄 ( we knew that already Aimless)
All this se about being an 8-10 adults is a sshow!
What an idiot!!

She just can’t wait to get home and film herself … out of breath and acting manic
Calm down aimless and take your coat off. 🙈
She a little bit too obsessed with the clothes size that child is wearing .why does she think that anyone needs to know this .

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Drinking on a school night like you don’t anyway Aimee 🤣 do us a favour your just justifying it today when in reality you gave birth 10 years ago and what we all have doesn’t mean you celebrate with plonk and turn it into the Aimee show it’s h day why not have a nice night with what she wants to do veruca salt strikes again

budymommy24

Sep 23, 2024
irekand
Hi everyone.
Im new here hope everyone s well. I've followed Aimee with a long time and over the last few wee even months ive noticed what has been going on. i have commented a few times asking simple questions about products and ive even messaged her and i was ignored.
i have one question that's bugging me cause im not sure of what actually happened here it is
i know Tesco dropped her but my question is why and what happed?
her mother and sister drive me mad too im sorry but no one is that nice
hanks everyone

Mar 9, 2024
Hi everyone.
Im new here hope everyone s well. I've followed Aimee with a long time and over the last few wee even months ive noticed what has been going on. i have commented a few times asking simple questions about products and ive even messaged her and i was ignored.
i have one question that's bugging me cause im not sure of what actually happened here it is
hanks everyone
Hi sweetie and welcome- please take a look at her Wiki page over on tattle for any clarification you need - we are a nice bunch of people despite being nasty mean trolls 🤣 have fun and buckle yourself in cos it’s a bumpy ride x

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Hi everyone.
hanks everyone
Aimee claimed that a video was misinterpreted where Harper was slating Tesco and Aimee said (about herself) that it wasn’t her favourite place to shop.
So then they dropped her. But Aimee has said snippets in comments but never addressed it.
We are the official support group for people who have been attacked by the Huns in the comments 🤣 we have seen it all! They’re ruthless for no reason!
Her wiki on Tattle has the back story into why and how Aimee began to become to despised as she is often lying, setting her huns on people and just being an overall narc.
Her uncle who she claims isn’t her uncle and the care home scandal is an interesting one!
Anyway that’s the end of my comment cafe starter pack welcome to the madhouse!
Watch out for @Puffy nips and stinky vag and their maiden though she’s ruthless 🤣

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Hi everyone.
hanks everyone
Welcome xxx

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
You know when you are a kid and you want to try on all your new clothes and not take them off.... thats Aimee! Such a child. Look at me in my new bag lady coat.
Poor h never gets a say in what she wears, she gets a mini me version of whatever her mums latest obsession is. I thought she loved shopping (or did that phase pass as quickly as the skincare 🐄💩)
Would have been better to take Harper out and let HER choose her own clothing. Aimless hasn’t any style whatsoever! Poor kid will dress like aimless with mis-matched gear - so sad! That new jacket she’s bought the kid looks like her own sty ‘Joseph’ jacket… and that’s a fing mess 😂

lolli101

Sep 9, 2024
England
Hi everyone.
hanks everyone
Welcome to the dark side😂 it’s lovely to have you here

Mar 9, 2024
Aimee claimed that a video was misinterpreted where Harper was slating Tesco and Aimee said (about herself) that it wasn’t her favourite place to shop.
So then they dropped her. But Aimee has said snippets in comments but never addressed it.
We are the official support group for people who have been attacked by the Huns in the comments 🤣 we have seen it all! They’re ruthless for no reason!
Her wiki on Tattle has the back story into why and how Aimee began to become to despised as she is often lying, setting her huns on people and just being an overall narc.
Her uncle who she claims isn’t her uncle and the care home scandal is an interesting one!
Anyway that’s the end of my comment cafe starter pack welcome to the madhouse!
Watch out for @Puffy nips and stinky vag and their maiden though she’s ruthless 🤣
Oi you! 🤣 ❤️