Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
She would snap there fing hands off you and me both know it 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I was trying to be more mindful - more generous- I’ve been doing some thinking and I may need to more open regarding aimless and her intentions actually 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I think I may be coming across as a mean girl 🤣🤣 I will now be trying my best to not jump to conclusions about her being a selfish, lying, bullying, smelly, ugly, narc 🤣🤣 it’s not easy so please support me in my endeavour

Mar 7, 2024

Hezzie74

Sep 16, 2024
West Yorkshire
I’m convinced she’s a smoker.
Im convinced she’s just a greedy munter who’s constantly got a Maccies in her gob !
The kid asked for steak for tea because she prefers a home cooked meal instead of KFC , it’s Aimless who wants takeaway not Harper , because she’s too bloody lazy , she’d send a deliveroo to school instead of making a packed lunch if she could ! She loves Remi Boy more than her own kid !
You never hear he talk about those 2 older cats , they are probably outside starving to death and riddled with bloody fleas !

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
No, Aimee knows exactly what she’s doing! She’s not a victim. Aimee and Vav are as bad as each other! When it all goes tits up between them two it will be carnage on TikTok!

Oh i know and agree. The point of my post was more about how i felt it was plausable that vavrunt is s sturring in the back ground a lot more then some may think and pondering about where and when that is happening. As i mentioned we do know aimee is perfectly capable and guilty of s sturring herself. It was just that i felt it was an interesting theory put forward by the poster i quoted in that post and it made sense. It wouldn't absolve aimee of her many, many faults and horid trates. They are both horid fs and i completely agree that when they fall out the carnage on tiktok will be a s show of epic proportions and i'm here for it and will love that for them. Never fear, i will never like either of them under any circumstances, no matter what.

Hezzie74

Sep 16, 2024
West Yorkshire
Oh i know and agree. The point of my post was more about how i felt it was plausable that vavrunt is s sturring in the back ground a lot more then some may think and pondering about where and when that is happening. As i mentioned we do know aimee is perfectly capable and guilty of s sturring herself. It was just that i felt it was an interesting theory put forward by the poster i quoted in that post and it made sense. It wouldn't absolve aimee of her many, many faults and horid trates. They are both horid fs and i completely agree that when they fall out the carnage on tiktok will be a s show of epic proportions and i'm here for it and will love that for them. Never fear, i will never like either of them under any circumstances, no matter what.
Im really chuffed we can use the word t on this site without recriminations!
I will be using the word frequently now. It’s by far my favourite word 🔥

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Im convinced she’s just a greedy munter who’s constantly got a Maccies in her gob !
The kid asked for steak for tea because she prefers a home cooked meal instead of KFC , it’s Aimless who wants takeaway not Harper , because she’s too bloody lazy , she’d send a deliveroo to school instead of making a packed lunch if she could ! She loves Remi Boy more than her own kid !
You never hear he talk about those 2 older cats , they are probably outside starving to death and riddled with bloody fleas !
She would do anything to get out of parenting. She’s vile.

On Wendy’s latest video, she couldn’t even let H have a compliment from Wendy about been good at art without chirping in with ‘I was good at art at school’. Self absorbed fat s she is.