Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Dana04

Mar 17, 2024
UK 🇬🇧
Bet me dads wife is buzzing that Wendy is spending close family time with Gash Gash Gimme the Cash while she ain’t invited to olgas sty and she’s sat home twiddling her thumbs - wonder if GGGTC offers him a quick bunk up for old times sake in return for tenner for a pack of fags on the way home ! 🤣
Banoffee pie will be flying his way when he gets back 😂😂😂

Mar 8, 2024
Buying her 12-13 in M&S has she forgotten her lie of she needs adult size 8-10? No way is a kid in 12-13 clothes able to fit in size 8-10 because it’s simply TOO big!
She was wearing brand new Sainsbury’s clothes last week age 11 when the gash took her to a party! Those M&S will be so big on her!
But then Aimless likes baggy so I guess her child does too 🤷‍♀️

Mar 8, 2024
See you've got me now because as much as i agree with puffy's post above yours, this all sounds very very plausable. We do know vavrunt is s sturring that is a definite, but your post suggest she is doing it to a higher level then perhapse some of us thought which is definitely a high possibility given her manipulative behaviour generally. The whole thing is a s show and innocent people are getting caught up in it like chelsea and likely SJ as well given aimee targeting her will have had vavrunt s sturring in the back ground as well quite possibly.
No, Aimee knows exactly what she’s doing! She’s not a victim. Aimee and Vav are as bad as each other! When it all goes tits up between them two it will be carnage on TikTok!

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
Hi everyone.
Im new here hope everyone s well. I've followed Aimee with a long time and over the last few wee even months ive noticed what has been going on. i have commented a few times asking simple questions about products and ive even messaged her and i was ignored.
i have one question that's bugging me cause im not sure of what actually happened here it is
i know Tesco dropped her but my question is why and what happed?
her mother and sister drive me mad too im sorry but no one is that nice
hanks everyone
Hello and welcome, you’ll find us a nice lot, I feel like I should apologise in advance for the swearing you may encounter through these pages, but I’d be lying so I won’t.
Take a seat it’s one hell of a ride 🤣

Sep 18, 2024
Liverpool
No, Aimee knows exactly what she’s doing! She’s not a victim. Aimee and Vav are as bad as each other! When it all goes tits up between them two it will be carnage on TikTok!
I totally agree. Aimed is an arrogant, spoilt, self-obsessed, manipulative twenty! She pretends to be ditsy like it's some sort of flex, when in reality she can string a coherent sentence together when she's doing her clapbacks without all the stupid half sentences and "oh I don't knowww". She's very very calculating!!
Edited to say not twenty, should read twunt! New phone hasn't learned my language yet 🙃

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Hi everyone.
Im new here hope everyone s well. I've followed Aimee with a long time and over the last few wee even months ive noticed what has been going on. i have commented a few times asking simple questions about products and ive even messaged her and i was ignored.
i have one question that's bugging me cause im not sure of what actually happened here it is
i know Tesco dropped her but my question is why and what happed?
her mother and sister drive me mad too im sorry but no one is that nice
hanks everyone
Welcome 🥰

bellend527

Mar 12, 2024
United Kingdom
Been such a long time since I’ve commented or posted💐. But yes, please remember she was awful in her juice plus days, really awful!
My opinion is that she’s always been a bully! She left her mums to go live with her dad, my guess is she bullied her mum, sister, all her exes, and has a vile temper. Which is why she gets away with as much as she does, she has to be pacified. I told her once she was dangerous. I stand by that still.
And picks fights with Xmas trees