Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

receiptproof

Aug 14, 2024
Nowhere
I was trying to be more mindful - more generous- I’ve been doing some thinking and I may need to more open regarding aimless and her intentions actually 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I think I may be coming across as a mean girl 🤣🤣 I will now be trying my best to not jump to conclusions about her being a selfish, lying, bullying, smelly, ugly, narc 🤣🤣 it’s not easy so please support me in my endeavour
Hahaha. That’s ok….I’ll take one for the team! Let’s gooooo 🤣🤣🤣

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
Creases me when she’s calling out the primark buyers and I’m with her 100% anyone over 16 should not be allowed to wear Disney clothing regularly without some sort of mental health certification 🤣
I now admit I went to Primark today and bought a Toy Story hoodie thing BUT it is for my brothers 10 yr old granddaughter who has asked for it for Christmas. I bought size xs/s and it will be huge on her so for A to say that’s the size she’d be buying for H in clothes is ridiculous

medusalou

Aug 26, 2024
scotland
Oh i know she did didn't she. There is nothing sincere about ailment what so ever. If she really did feel and believe what she stated then she would protect h and keep her off of her social media, respect her privacy and be a good parent.
She has a strange way around that child.i don’t know if I can describe it well.she shows no warmth,no emotion and has a flat monotonous tone around her. There is no genuine feeling of love when she talks about her.she would be as well talking about a pet Guinea pig. It’s quite bizarre really. There’s no maternal feelings there.she is very very strange.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
It’s good that we all have different opinions isn’t it - I’ve tried in the past to be a bit more generous regarding Aimee but for me I can not agree re he being influenced- I think that all this is her personality and she’s too much of a narc to take on anyone else’s thoughts - even Vavs. I do believe they are both total bitches but with regards vav influencing her I just can get to that head space. Like someone else said earlier I think they will both know too much s about each other so neither will openly go for the other, however vav is definitely the slyest of the 2 - just my opinion and it took me a long time of playing devils advocate before I got to my space - it wasn’t just a an instant dislike for me - I totally hear and respect everyone else’s views tho ❤️
It feels like a political friendship, if it broke down Aimee would be worried her secrets would be exposed 😉 think Vav is more careful what she says so Aimee wouldn’t have that much on Vav 🙄

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
She has a strange way around that child.i don’t know if I can describe it well.she shows no warmth,no emotion and has a flat monotonous tone around her. There is no genuine feeling of love when she talks about her.she would be as well talking about a pet Guinea pig. It’s quite bizarre really. There’s no maternal feelings there.she is very very strange.

No i get what you mean completely and i agree. She has no motherly instinct from what i can see. I think she is just waiting for the day h is old enough to drink so she can have a drinking buddy. It's so sad really. Such a sad life and existence.