Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
It's definitely gonna cause another backlash for her coming for Maria and making herself look a t. It's like beef gate all over again 🤣🤣
100 percent she has genuine followers too loads local so they will support her. I’m here for it in true style of a mean girl she’s thought she would throw it out there and try intimidate Maria and it’s back fired quickly love that for her

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
What kicked it off? Did Aimee have a go at Maria? I can’t find anything - seen the response from Maria about it being her Chanel and Amie saying she’s right in the comments but what started the beef?
Yes, Aimee believed the video about Boo Boxes was aimed at her (unsure why she took it so personal when Maria was clearly generalising ) so commented being a cocky t in her own boo bag video comment section (and could have been on Maria’s video too). Then once Maria did the clap back she’s up her arse apologising and has turned the comments on her boo bag video off to hide the evidence of it 🤣

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
What kicked it off? Did Aimee have a go at Maria? I can’t find anything - seen the response from Maria about it being her Chanel and Amie saying she’s right in the comments but what started the beef?
As far as I can make of it Maria did a video on boo baskets saying she doesn’t see point and Aimee must of msg or commented saying it’s a dig at her I couldn’t find it either I just seen her apologising and ran here

Mar 8, 2024
Yes, Aimee believed the video about Boo Boxes was aimed at her (unsure why she took it so personal when Maria was clearly generalising ) so commented being a cocky t in her own boo bag video comment section (and could have been on Maria’s video too). Then once Maria did the clap back she’s up her arse apologising and has turned the comments on her boo bag video off to hide the evidence of it 🤣
Hahahahahaha she’s such a Nobhead

Mar 8, 2024
Shes thinks everything revolves around her. I watched Maria video about the boo baskets and it doesn’t name or aim anything but once again veruca salt thinks it’s her
She really does think it’s all about her. She’s so self absorbed isn’t she. Also she knows she’s a t for doing a boo basket and she’s so over the top with her Halloween s, making it her personality