Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Looks like aimless has deleted her comment on Mariaā€™s video šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ bet sheā€™s crawled under the mountain of dressing gowns hanging on her 1970ā€™s bedroom door, sting herself šŸ’© šŸ’©šŸ’©šŸ’©šŸ’©
She reads here and will hate we all clocked it hence the radio silence her huns wonā€™t be aware and will truly believe sheā€™s at the hospital app sheā€™s such a fing fraud little do they know sheā€™s causing uproar on the app and going for creators thinking sheā€™s Kim kardashian šŸ˜‚

Mar 9, 2024
Yes, Aimee believed the video about Boo Boxes was aimed at her (unsure why she took it so personal when Maria was clearly generalising ) so commented being a cocky t in her own boo bag video comment section (and could have been on Mariaā€™s video too). Then once Maria did the clap back sheā€™s up her arse apologising and has turned the comments on her boo bag video off to hide the evidence of it šŸ¤£
Awwwww - right - I wondered why she had turned them off šŸ¤£ so sheā€™s either launched the tree in paddy or sat sobbing with the gingerbread man cos sheā€™s been pulled up short and of course her Huns will be thinking itā€™s bad news at the hospital šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ red eyes later then with a standard - I canā€™t talk about it narrative šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Oh here we go woe is me. Predictable prick. Cus Maria called her out and sheā€™s s her pissy kecks. Using a ā€œmiscarriageā€ for attention and sympathy! She is lower than a snakes belly! She gets worse by the day! What a manipulative t! Oh my god I canā€™t get over her
At this point nothing shocks me. Sheā€™s vile and I hope d2 and Debz are furious with that sheā€™s failing to mention it was for herpes

Mar 8, 2024
At this point nothing shocks me. Sheā€™s vile and I hope d2 and Debz are furious with that sheā€™s failing to mention it was for herpes
Honestly how anyone falls for her s and woe is me posts is beyond me. Sheā€™s a fing disgrace. We all called her doing a woe is me sad vidoe.. I did think she would use her ā€œmiscarriageā€ for attention after Maria calling her out but I thought no she canā€™t be that bad. Turns out sheā€™s actually that bad

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
No Aimee you cried because you was called out what did I say woe is me video for the huns so predictable
She is repulsive!!! Honestly detestable fat s! She wasnā€™t even pregnant and is using a fake miscarriage to gain sympathy from her huns cos she rightly got called the do out and is thinking Maria will take her clap back down!! I really hope she doesnā€™t.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Awwwww - right - I wondered why she had turned them off šŸ¤£ so sheā€™s either launched the tree in paddy or sat sobbing with the gingerbread man cos sheā€™s been pulled up short and of course her Huns will be thinking itā€™s bad news at the hospital šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ red eyes later then with a standard - I canā€™t talk about it narrative šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Sheā€™s done as we all predicted! Sad video with woe is me voiceover and a caption filled with ā€˜feel sorry for me liesā€™ looking for sympathy. Vile human.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Honestly how anyone falls for her s and woe is me posts is beyond me. Sheā€™s a fing disgrace. We all called her doing a woe is me sad vidoe.. I did think she would use her ā€œmiscarriageā€ for attention after Maria calling her out but I thought no she canā€™t be that bad. Turns out sheā€™s actually that bad
Oh she is that bad. Rotten to the core.

Mar 8, 2024
She is repulsive!!! Honestly detestable fat s! She wasnā€™t even pregnant and is using a fake miscarriage to gain sympathy from her huns cos she rightly got called the do out and is thinking Maria will take her clap back down!! I really hope she doesnā€™t.
Isnā€™t she a fing disgrace! Sheā€™s just fing hideous! The lies she tells and the stories she makes up for attention! Maria is right she chases drama and creates the drama herself