Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
My blokes cousin is all about lies and drama - absolutely anything! I had her thrown out of our wedding - which she had not been invited to - she was pissed off that I hadn’t asked her to be a bridesmaid n then she tried to cancel flights and rooms for my hen do! We didn’t speak to her for 10 years and then her daughter was ill and she was on her own so we had to help - we lasted 6 months before her games started up again! Never again will I be near anyone so toxic !

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
I am so so angry!

How dare she give the impression that she got an appointment 12 months on to discuss her miscarriage?

I have had two missed miscarriages before having my eldest daughter and never got to have an appointment to find out why!

How fing dare she? Vile vile b 😡🤬
I have been the same since yesterday when she hinted it she’s vile and it’s degrading to us genuine ones. There will be huns out there now thinking why didn’t I get offered that

Mar 9, 2024
I am so so angry!

How dare she give the impression that she got an appointment 12 months on to discuss her miscarriage?

I have had two missed miscarriages before having my eldest daughter and never got to have an appointment to find out why!

This is so hurtful to genuine people. No way would they expect a woman who has suffered a loss to relive the trauma 12 months on! She needs to clarify - and yes we deserve answers if she’s gunna put it out there in the first place! Grieving mums will be thinking why are they not checking me? She needs to be transparent because this is hurtful and triggering so many - I am truly sorry for what you went through my friend ❤️❤️

bear78

Feb 29, 2024
I am so so angry!

I commented yesterday saying I'd been waiting for over a year for a gyne appointment (or should I say more like 18 months)it took me pestering today to finally get one for next week .yet she so called gets them by snapping her fingers. Bet it's nothing to do with her so called MC .it's cos she's riddled with herpes

bear78

Feb 29, 2024
I am so so angry!

And I had 1 miscarriage and one died at 8 weeks so I had to go through termination before I had my kids, same as you not once did I get offered reasons why.

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
This is so hurtful to genuine people. No way would they expect a woman who has suffered a loss to relive the trauma 12 months on! She needs to clarify - and yes we deserve answers if she’s gunna put it out there in the first place! Grieving mums will be thinking why are they not checking me? She needs to be transparent because this is hurtful and triggering so many - I am truly sorry for what you went through my friend ❤️❤️
Thank you lovey I honestly am so angry that she has done this.

Like you say be transparent and share what this is and why - but she won’t she will just talk about other random se to try and get people away from it.

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
Oh do off aimee

have they told you your scabby fanny has flared up and you can’t go cock hunting?

don’t for a minute believe you’re traumatised, all to breadcrumb the thick ones and to hide you having another takeaway tonight

t t t
---
If it doesn’t what she had to relive there was no need for the post! These absolute wallapers boil my piss 🤬

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Oh my god - I’m blocked but I’m gunna message on Charlie’s and bloody Wendy’s page telling them the trauma Aimee is causing so many with her bread-crumbing and lies. It’s breaking my heart that so many are triggered! Surely they must have a heart between them !!
Puffy - you know they don’t, they enable her that’s partly why she is the way she is they will ignore and block and get on with their day, they are just as bad as the rotten rat herself!

Mar 9, 2024
I gave birth to a sleeping baby a long time ago - never forgotten but came to terms with the heartbreak. If my loss had been as fresh as some in here Id be absolutely devastated - I had ectopics too and although I know medicine changes constantly and varies in different areas I was never called for follow ups a year on. Again if these traumas had been more recent I dunno how the hell id be reacting to this load of crap! I’m sending so much love and strength to everyone who has been triggered by this liar - my heart hurts for you all xx

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
I gave birth to a sleeping baby a long time ago - never forgotten but came to terms with the heartbreak. If my loss had been as fresh as some in here Id be absolutely devastated - I had ectopics too and although I know medicine changes constantly and varies in different areas I was never called for follow ups a year on. Again if these traumas had been more recent I dunno how the hell id be reacting to this load of crap! I’m sending so much love and strength to everyone who has been triggered by this liar - my heart hurts for you all xx
🩷💙

Mar 8, 2024
So so sorry my love ❤️ xxxxx