Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 13, 2024
UK
I’m so angry with her, not for me but for other friends and family who have experienced the terrible loss of a much wanted baby.
She is a compulsive and manipulative liar. There was absolutely no need for that video apart from the usual for engagement, but why if she’s not in the creator fund?
However, I won’t be giving her the satisfaction of commenting on her page. The fact that she automatically thought the film about Boo bags (WTAF!) was about her is typical of her behaviours. I noticed the replies weren’t go in her way so she deleted it! Even more self absorbed.
All that said, let’s not give her any more material and avoid commenting on her posts. Let’s all rant here. Sending much love to anyone who really has gone through this heartbreak ❤️‍🩹

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
She will use this comment to reply to “can I use preface this by saying I don’t want anyone to give this person hate.. I’m not problematic. I’ve had something horrible happen to me but I won’t tell you all what, and I just feel like kindness on this app needs to be shown more (sad face). I just want to share my sad little story that I won’t be actually sharing to make people feel they’re not alone in the same situation that I won’t say anything about because I will get hate(dead behind the eyes crazy t stare at camera, followed by smug smile pursed lips)”
I wonder if that's how she actually writes her scripts...including what face she has to pull when 😂😂

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
I had a missed miscarriage and the experience absolutely destroyed me. I ended up having counselling to help me deal with it. Was I recalled a year later to relive the trauma no I absolutely was not as that is not normal procedure.
Shaimee shamoo do us all a favour and take a long walk off a short cliff and do off!

Sending love to all the ladies and men who have genuinely lost a baby x

lolli101

Sep 9, 2024
England
Sending all my love and hugs to all of you genuine amazing people who have been through something so tough! I am in awe of absolutely all of you beautiful women!❤️ she really has fing pissed me off today the bloody b! Her huns need a reality check if they like her after all these absolute lies that she spews, she knocks me sick but to lie about a “miscarriage” how low do you have to be, it’s all about content and sympathy votes, these tiktokers would actually sell their souls for a few quid! 🤦🏽‍♀️😡

Mar 7, 2024
Woe is me 🤣
Acts like billy big bollocks then posts stuff like this for sympathy!

View attachment export_1727974552760.mov IMG_6251.jpeg
Was that just a video proving to CC and TL that she had a shower before her fanny appointment 🤔
Loving all the comments on Maria's videos. We know how Aimee likes to bully 'smaller' creators, those that don't buy their followers. She proved that with SJ. Hopefully Billy Ball bag eyes picked on the wrong person this time

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
I can just hear our Wendy in maria dms

Oh Maria our aimee is such a lovely lovely girl. Such a gorgeous mummy. She also has the most gorgeous Halloween tree. Please don't dislike her she is just the kindest soul.

medusalou

Aug 26, 2024
scotland
Woe is me 🤣
Acts like billy big bollocks then posts stuff like this for sympathy!

View attachment export_1727974552760.mov IMG_6251.jpeg
She is vile. A lying manipulative embarrassment of a woman. She thinks she is so clever,but we all have her sussed. And more and more people are seeing it.she is going to come down to earth soon with a very big bump.
And those pyjamas are s. They look cheap and nasty.and very obviously don’t wash well . Assuming she has actually washed them .or is she going to wait a few weeks before she does that.