AliceEvansGruff

• Thread starter @AliceEvansGruff
  • Start date
@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @RomanGuy20: Weather, hiking trails, kindness of people everywhere and the people you meet. Everybody moves here to try to make it in showbiz.

It's such a great thing to share your sorrows and success with people who are like-minded.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @AliceEvansGruff: BUT... here's the thing. I don't really want to enter into that arena because I have a tendency to fall head over heels in love and I'm terrified that if that happened I would not be as available to them and all their little worries as I am now. I'm worried I would neglect them.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @AliceEvansGruff: I don't NEED a man. I am very self sufficient.

But it NEVER occurred to me that they would want a step-father around the house!

So now I'm worried and being a dick and not sure what to do.

I just wondered how other divorcees had handled it an how it went.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @sirenspear: I don't need to ask anything.

Why would I follow the people leaving Cali?

I love where I live. Am I allowed to say that?

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @susan6792: That's very true. Thank you for pointing that out. Almost none of my friends are divorced and ai'm the first one in my family and it's quite bewildering to be honest! ❤️

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @shelley08173048: But I don't know what that is.

Does that make sense?

I don't want to get involved with somebody to an extent that they feel they have NO parents.

At the moment the three of us are the most in love ever.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @TheGumFairy: That's great advice.

I did actually break own to 13yo and said I didn't want to meet a new husband because i wanted to save al my love for them.

And she said "Oh get over it. Bill Gates is single!"

😂😂😂 God bless her

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @__Steveo: Thank you. I was hesitant about posting this but I'm really glad I did.

I'm getting some really good and useful feedback. ❤️

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @every_cloud4: The weird thing is, they WANT introductions!

This is that last ting I expected! I was fully prepared to be their Mom till they left home but they (especially 13yo), keep pestering me to find a new Dad! (step-Dad)

I'm just not sure about anything.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @salves79: That's what I always thought! I had no INTENTION of bringing somebody new into the house.

Now to hear that's what they want? I'm utterly confused and a little traumatized!

@

@AliceEvansGruff

Going to bed now.

I feel I have opened up a bit too much so I may delete this in the morning. It's just - I've never felt more in need of advice than at this moment.

And I love and appreciate you all because I feel when you give it you always have me in mind and that is 🫶

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @susan6792: I'm sorry your Mum passed.

When mine mum died, I looked after my dad for a year as he cried and threatened to kill himself. Then he suddenly met somebody and cut all his kids off! (at her behest)

Isn't it strange how all our experiences are so different?