AliceEvansGruff

• Thread starter @AliceEvansGruff
  • Start date
@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @MJMoomin: Thank you. That's really really good advice. I really appreciate it. ❤️🫶

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @AstroLauraUK: That's such good advice. Thank you.

It's so much more complicated than I thought. I'm constantly second-guessing myself about what's right for them - and that's not good for any of us!

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @Ew_en_Owen: I'm so sorry to hear that. I can't imagine anybody not liking you!

But I have seen it happen so many times where conflict happens when somebody re-marries - even with my own father. I feel like I want to spend all the time I can with the kids. The time goes so fast...!

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @DavidBirney: That's so odd.

I wonder if it's a male/female thing - whether he just judged males less harshly than females?

I'm so glad you're happy in your current relationship though.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @MOLLYBRUSH1903: YES!

That's what shocked me. I expected them NOT to want me to start dating or meet somebody new.

You're right I think. And I'm over-thinking it too!

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @Cycling_Matt75: Lol! I know what you mean!

It's so different to having both parents around. The whole dynamic is different. And I feel SO much more responsible for their happiness and it's making me into a person that I'm not.

Thank you for your advice!

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @Tristanshouts: You're right. And I realize I'm over-thinking it.

Thank you for you kind words!

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @ChrisFinlan: It is lovely isn't it.

Then I worry that they're worrying too much about me! Way to over-complicate things!

Thank you for your kind words.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @masteryoda985: Grew up in Bristol, at least 6 years in London, 9 years in Paris, 2 in Venice, 1 in Rome, 18 in LA, and during that time I often worked on location for months in other places.

I pretty much like them all, but LA is where I am happiest. It's not really a big deal.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @EthnSoto: Why do you care?

Also you've clearly never been to LA!

There's nothing "big city" about it. It's literally a collection of suburbs with no center.

More lakes, beaches, canyons, parks and outdoor activities than any other city I've been to.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @AmyMc: Thank you.

I'm so humbled by the gentle words and advice I have gotten. I so appreciate it. I feel so much better.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @oconnellaboo: Oh Donna you are so wise!

It's true. I am panicking since it came up - it threw me a curveball. (Is that right? I'm terrible at sporting analogies)

It's not even like they came to me + made this big revelation - it was just random conversation. I was like this: 😳

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @EthnSoto: I'm not going anywhere.

You stay where you are and accept that I love being where I am.

And it's not a good look to call people morons when you don't know them.

Bye now

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @AstroLauraUK: Oh my heart!

These pics are just wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing.

You are an inspiration. ❤️❤️❤️

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @Lunachique: Aw that's amazing!

Thank you for sharing - that melts my heart.