AliceEvansGruff

• Thread starter @AliceEvansGruff
  • Start date
@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @SarahRose8: I really have had a wonderful life.

I have some great memories. ❤️❤️❤️

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @SarahRose8: Thank you so much. People have been so understanding of my sudden change in life + circumstances.

I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it. I'm going through a bit of a tough time and sometimes I feel like I have nobody to turn to and people like you really make a difference.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @Ruthie_Snook: It really has changed massively.

I'm hoping too but there have been a couple of depressing moments so far tonight already!

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @LisaMoo1976: Sweetheart!
It was just a weird convo with my girls where they told me they wanted me to meet a new man and I was thrown for a loop.

I got some wonderful advice but I know if I left it up s/o would attack me. But today Elsie said "I want u to find a man who will protect you"!😭

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @oconnellaboo: I can't Donna. I'm at the gin and tonic in the bed. My kids are consoling me... 😂😂😂😭😭😭

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @MuellerSheWrote: Noooooooooo!

How can people be so stupid?

I'm not sure I can control myself. I'm deeply deeply depressed about this.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @SarahRose8: Aw thank you so much.
I've had such a rough ride and I am so grateful for anybody who sends me support.

Thank you - honestly thank you. You have put a smile on my face! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @SarahRose8: I am so humbled by that.

Where are you from? Where do you live? If you are in the UK I can look you up next time I'm back

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @AmoneyResists: Gin and tonic. I'm on CNN in the bedroom, kids are on MSNBC in the living room. We keep running in to each other's room yelling "omg have you heard that...."

And they nod solemnly.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @natfinnonE: It's a manner of speaking. You know that. Watch "12 Angry Men"

@

@AliceEvansGruff

Oh happiness!
I wake up at 4am to go to the bathroom..
And Fetterman has beaten Oz!
Oh joy and jubilation and thank you Pennsylvania!

Now.. how do I get back to sleep and not spend my last 3 hours checking all the other races..😂