AliceEvansGruff

• Thread starter @AliceEvansGruff
  • Start date
@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @TotalHockeyChic: Fake accounts and wannabe stars are two completely different things though.

A wannabe star is fine, if they are prepared to say who they are and use a pic, and get verified

It's the fake account that cause the problems. Because they can say what they like.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @gc0123456: Actually a GREAT day thank you!

Isn't it funny how the days you dread the most or start off worst can change so radically.

Thank you for asking - how about you?

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @TomSeymore: I've gotta say, you'd think if that was it then we'd have heard about it by now, right?

Not to be too cynical....😅

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @LouiseMensch: Yes. You're making total sense.

Today I heard him saying he'd changed his mind about the check mark thing but he was going to be charging people up to $30 to DM 'celebrities'.

LOL! To the 'celebrities' get any say in this?

I hate my check mark. I wish we all had or all not.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @LouiseMensch: No I am exactly the same.

I never asked for my check, it just appeared. But the reason I came off FB years and years ago was because of all the haters setting up fake Alice Evans accounts.

The idea from the 'other side' is that we think we're special. Far from it. But I want-

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @AliceEvansGruff: - I want people who are tweeting me to know it its actually me replying.

Fvuck all the jealous haters who say "I've never seen you in a movie etc etc" well there are some that have. And there are lots that know you. And they need some way of knowing if its us or not.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @sexandtheswiss: Only if it's a specific question, like "what time tomorrow"? Or "do you eat meat"?

If it's just chatting zi never ever take it personally. Although it is a very good way to see who is there for you and who is not!

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @wuxmedia: So - sorry I'm such a beginner! So would you be able to tell the difference between one of your favorite things cooked in cast iron and one that is not?

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @LADemKim: I think it's a jealousy thing.

it would NEVER occur to me to say a bad thing about Minnesota or Ohio or Kansas or even Florida.

I've never said a bad thing about any place Ive lived in - those I've loved ad those not so much.

Why is LA such a punching ball? It's funny to me!

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @nebi_neko: That is SO good to know thank you.

My non-stick pans last about 3 months each!