AliceEvansGruff

• Thread starter @AliceEvansGruff
  • Start date
@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @hsbosley: OMg Imma wake them tomorrow with their breakfasts and that word.

See what they say 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @mellian1: And Elon looks to be on the verge of bankruptcy, running around twitter begging everyone for $8!

Oh dear what a mess!

PS: Hey you! 🥰

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @SrowlesSarah: Omg treasure it! We can't find them anywhere!

Thank you for your kind words my friend. xxx

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @mellian1: Oh great - good to know!
I'm nowhere yet, except Instagram.
I had to be off everything for a while and it was much more isolating than I had imagined it would be.

So I'll definitely go somewhere.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @Chaaile: Ca va! le sommeil m'échappe comme par d'habitude mais apart ca tou va bien! 😎

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @TonyEva92385840: Funny - real crab does a number on my stomach, but imitation crab doesn't so I actually prefer it! (I know😬)

Also what is the difference between paprika and chili powder? I have them both in my kitchen - these two identical little bottles I can't tell OR taste apart!

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @gc0123456: Aw thank you. I LOVE that film! I loved making it.

it wasn't a big hit but we had a lot of fun.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @acousticroof: It actually CAN be if say.... you shouted it at people who were doing something they shouldn't be. Or if you wanted kids to get off your garden!

As a stand alone it is pretty neutral.

You probably wouldn't use it to greet your in-laws though. Not the first time anyway

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @MLMPrivate: I thought about that.
Also thought about all the thoughts and ideas and stuff that is on this site that I actually might want to keep but CERTAINLY don't want somebody else to...

(I mean technically they could go through my TL now but it'd take a while!)

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @Job47257824: I like y'all too but since my natural accent is British I sometimes feel like a bit of an interloper when I say it!

@

@AliceEvansGruff

@BookCameo Hey Cameo I just lost all the money I'd made with you over the last year.

I tried to transfer it to my bank but instead the app just disappeared with all the details and the bank has no money .

It's a 3 day w/e with two kids and no available cash!

Please help!

@

@AliceEvansGruff

So that's it.

I am completely broke.

I have a three day w/e ahead of me, two kids to feed, look after, and ZERO in the bank.

I have spent my life savings over the last 2 yrs since my ex left me. I have paid for everything whilst being a full time mum. Now it's all gone.