AliceEvansGruff

• Thread starter @AliceEvansGruff
  • Start date
@

@AliceEvansGruff

What? STOP THIS!
The police came round and I WASN'T DRINKING and my kids said they had NEVER been absued. How can you tell if somebody is drinking my their 'vibes' on SM?
You're horrible.
PLEASE leave me alone.
I can't take much more of this

@

@AliceEvansGruff

@varinatwotime And you stop too.

Just stop. I spoke to the police about the online harassment and they're looking into it.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

They're still at it.

I became broke as of 5pm last night when my card got refused.

I have been paying for everything for my kids for 2 years.

That is not why the police were called. They were called because somebody told them I was abusing my own children. Please go away

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @Christmaspud: I think somebody is stirring the s.

Also the 'court document' written by my children's father claims I am a drunk and that I abused the children.

It's not REMOTELY true. But I am not allowed to say this. But there, I'v said it and the police have verified it.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

Last night, I was visited by the LAPD because they'd received a call that I was abusing my children.

It was a total shock. They surveyed the house then took my kids into a separate room to talk.

They came out and said there was no abuse + I had amazing kids. See below:

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @AliceEvansGruff: It very clearly says "NO CRIME". The code C4 indicates that the place is safe for them to leave. (The traffic division is a separate question I asked them about)

What sort of a person thinks it's ok to do this to a family?

Think about it. Really think about it.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @AliceEvansGruff: The police entered my house without asking which they are entitled to do IF THEY BELIEVE THERE IS GRAVE DANGER TO ONE OF THE OCCUPANTS.

They were polite and incredibly professional the whole time.

But what did the caller tell them?
You are an awful person, whoever you are.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @maraomaude: I intend to find out who called. I'm disgusted. And yes, it's usually people who are doing horrible stuff themselves who do it. Like the homophobic Republicans found looking through glory holes in bathrooms.

I'm sorry it happened to you too.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @aschmugge: I'm going to the police station later on - we had a good chat and there are ways of protecting myself (since we all know why people THINK I'm abusing the kids and nobody actually believes it's true!)

Thank you!

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @maraomaude: Good point!

I'm not allowed to talk about it but the information is incorrect so I know it's just a bullshitter.

When they get stuff right I start to REALLY worry!

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @nettykingsly: Please don't worry. You are so sweet.

Some friends Venmo'd me enough to get through the weekend.

I'll get through this. You are so lovely.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @GabrieleLecceIT: That's what I'm feeling this morning.

Seeing them going into the bedroom with the police officers, their little faces wondering what was going on.

it's killing me.

They are strong girls though. ❤️❤️❤️