Becki Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Insomnia UK the cookie place - another enabler. Paying a morbidly obese woman to stuff her face on giant cookies and shakes šŸ™„

I see sheā€™s deleting negative comments on the video. No doubt itā€™ll just be for the paid partnership as sheā€™ll need the engagement on all her other videos.

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
Sheā€™s just gonna stay obese with the likes of meals constantly being gifted to her & she has no idea about portion size. She can dance about as much as she likes but I canā€™t see anything changing for her. She will look the same if not bigger in 5 years time I predict.

PiefaceG

Apr 2, 2024
Edinburgh
Sheā€™s just gonna stay obese with the likes of meals constantly being gifted to her & she has no idea about portion size. She can dance about as much as she likes but I canā€™t see anything changing for her. She will look the same if not bigger in 5 years time I predict.

Yep. She has perpetual victim mentality too. Fatness is happening to her, she's not making herself fat. People with that mindset are a lost cause.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Sheā€™s also got the mentality of ā€œI did a bit of exercise therefore I can treat myself to a takeaway etcā€ā€¦ Reminds me when she was calorie counting for a few weeks years ago and ended up putting on not losing as sheā€™s always giving in

Yep. She has perpetual victim mentality too. Fatness is happening to her, she's not making herself fat. People with that mindset are a lost cause.

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
Sheā€™s also got the mentality of ā€œI did a bit of exercise therefore I can treat myself to a takeaway etcā€ā€¦ Reminds me when she was calorie counting for a few weeks years ago and ended up putting on not losing as sheā€™s always giving in
Yeah she ended up gaining 3 lb at the end of 5 weeks of calorie counting lol she would always treat herself every weekend to a takeaway but to be fair she looked loads better, her clothes, hair always looked a lot better.. appearance in general. She probably gains 3 lb in a few days now. I donā€™t think she EVER weighs herself now so canā€™t keep track of whatā€™s happening with her body. I think weighing herself weekly would possibly be a bit of a game changer to her mindset.

PiefaceG

Apr 2, 2024
Edinburgh

We need way better education on fitness and nutrition. Too many people have that mindset. Unless you're doing sport at a super intense or competitive level, exercise will only help with fitness, not weight loss. Those are SEPARATE THINGS BECKIII. Throw your fitbit in the bin and count your calories (properly) instead.

didyeaye

May 6, 2024
ireland
funny now a few times sheā€™s went on the walk sheā€™s ā€œforgotā€ her trainers. No big back bison, we all know itā€™s because your feet donā€™t fit In them you can just about wedge them in your crocs. Just admit youā€™ve a serious addiction to food or youā€™re just one greedy slobšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

PiefaceG

Apr 2, 2024
Edinburgh
She also goes on and on about how she loves going for her walks and loves dancing, but then will always show how many calories her watch says she's burned. That's all she's interested in, gathering the data she needs to perform mental gymnastics. It's all just to soothe her cognitive dissonance around food. Take the watch away and I bet you a McDonumds she'd be sitting on her arse instead.

Reactions: Eitak58
Mar 8, 2024
Couldnā€™t watch her upset video. But sheā€™s just baiting for attention. Sheā€™s just a nasty bully and hates being called out so has to get the tears out for extra attention.

Reactions: Eitak58

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Couldnā€™t watch her upset video. But sheā€™s just baiting for attention. Sheā€™s just a nasty bully and hates being called out so has to get the tears out for extra attention.
She must have deleted it? As I cannot see an upset video?

PiefaceG

Apr 2, 2024
Edinburgh
Is it the slimming filter that makes her hips look only half as wide as her head? It looks very unnatural.

Last edited:

Capricorn

May 7, 2024
UK
If she lives that long!

pingpong

Apr 13, 2024
midlans
Anyone seen the PLT try on haul yet? Why the hell does she always stand like a bloody show horse with one hoof on tippy toes?? A bloody gym set? She wouldnā€™t know what exercise was if it bit her on the arse. Waving your arms and trotters a round in your bedroom is not proper exercise Heather trot! Maccies with Paige again for another super size scoff fest! Makes me feel sick watching her stiff her balloon sided face

Status
Not open for further replies.