Few of my favs for you, let me know if they’re ok 🩵

IMG_3177.jpeg
IMG_3178.jpeg
IMG_3179.jpeg
I love them thank you 😍

I wouldn’t be able to for sure.
Same as dick head Donna after what EQ said about her grandchild either
That is beyond borders with me and my morals
I can’t believe she thinks EQ is actually her friend. As if what EQ did to Elphaba ain’t being done to her? EQ has no friends on the app. Won’t be much longer until EQ gets what she wants and is ready to exclaim “haha, it was a set up bitches”

Nov 10, 2023
I can’t believe she thinks EQ is actually her friend. As if what EQ did to Elphaba ain’t being done to her? EQ has no friends on the app. Won’t be much longer until EQ gets what she wants and is ready to exclaim “haha, it was a set up bitches”
EQ uses people for her gain. Which is what she’s doing with Red.

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Zac is a scamming t! An now his all "spiritual" na mate a piece of s is still a piece of s! He tries so hard to funny it gives second hand embarrassment 😭 he gives me the creeps!
Zac made a lady's life hell whilst she was going through chemo for breast cancer, trolling and being spiteful, she's the daughter of someone he fell out with over his scam raffle (which people seem to have forgotten) he's vile...makes me heave...I'd love to punch his stupid smirk off his face!!!!

Rant over...apologises for the essay

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Watch how angies mental health is going to remain in tact through any bullshit she has, right now. Well up until that group do actually turn on her, which they will. I have no doubt she had that all set up yesterday. When Alex went into clapper but she had a nice little message instructing her to answer that call on live.
What do people reckon re that phone call? Who set it up and who was in on it / who didn’t know? I don’t know who the PLM people are so I don’t have the context of what side the Aki caller would be on

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Zac made a lady's life hell whilst she was going through chemo for breast cancer, trolling and being spiteful, she's the daughter of someone he fell out with over his scam raffle (which people seem to have forgotten) he's vile...makes me heave...I'd love to punch his stupid smirk off his face!!!!

I’ve posted screenshots I had of the messages of his financial grooming this morning - back a few pages

• Love
Reactions: ToothlessHag

ToothlessHag

Nov 20, 2023
Hag Town

Yes 🙌🏻 This is true. He is a BEGGY cretin so fits is well with all the other ‘creators’

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Watch how angies mental health is going to remain in tact through any bullshit she has, right now. Well up until that group do actually turn on her, which they will. I have no doubt she had that all set up yesterday. When Alex went into clapper but she had a nice little message instructing her to answer that call on live.
Angie is the new tik tok face of PLM. Aki, pricey, kendra, kazzy just another in the queue.

She'll get turned out by them to. That's there thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.