PickledOnions

Feb 29, 2024
The live title 💀
86E53697-1E09-4E20-90E6-B570DB10ADEA.jpeg
Obviously failed English at school

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I just think it's so unfair as brainless idiots like J, red, DG, Dave, CLA etc have people throwing money at them for doing do all. Whereas U have people like miss baguette and mrs doubtfire who put their heart and soul into their content, and don't get the recognition they deserve. I feel people should be paying to view their content as it's well worth it
This is so kind to us, thank you luv - it means a lot to me 🥹

Reactions: Ferritface

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I’m really really not happy that Judas has gone for now but I do understand why. All this has been draining and when I had to disengage from what I heard, Judas checked up on me so I knew it had affected her too what we were hearing. It’s sad that it’s been questioned what she heard when a lot of us heard exactly the same and it’s at the point now where people need to sing off the same hymn sheet and nobody is allowed to have an opinion of their own

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Don’t you dare do off Judas. I missed it all but plenty have said in other lives what was said in Canadian Angies live. You’re not lying and I didn’t know anyone thought you were.

I think what lisa and her family went through is more important than protecting a t like cockerpoo tbh. If cockerpoo isn’t who she’s accused of being, the onus is on her to defend herself, she has spent hours going round protecting her racist, narcissistic friends.

With what Lisa has gone through, categorically telling everyone she’s wrong is not on. No one even knows who cockerpoo is. No one here is a police investigator that is assigned the task of determining it.

I’m getting pissed off seeing people drop their morals in here to grow their own platform. Just saying it how I’m seeing it. Call people like Angie out for being a vile human and then in her comments all friendly. This is why CC get labelled hypocrites.

And like that, I’m off shopping. Don’t care if I’ve pissed anyone off with this, if you think it applies to you, maybe take a look at yourselves

bitchy GIF
Well said 💖💖

May 3, 2024
uk
In my opinion I don’t think miss baguette should have posted them videos as who’s to say this is putting more stress, upset & hate onto this Lisa girl. I can really see this Lisa thinks that Jenny lady is really cockerpoo (whether shes right or wrong) this is what Lisa truly believes. People are saying she may be doxin the wrong lady but it seems like the woman is a wrong en herself.. Lisa is her own person if what she is doing is wrong then that’s on her.

i know where miss baguett is coming from about the msgs been sent but also she could be wrong herself as I do see it from Lisa point of view with the msgs being sent twice.. there wouldn’t be a reply on the second screenshot as Lisa didn’t reply the second time.

Im just thinking we shouldn’t add fuel to the fire if we Don’t actually know if it’s 100% true or not. I love miss baguettes videos and page just not the last few videos as I know this is a serious case but we all have our own opinions

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I'm with you on this and my mind can't be changed I believe that woman is cockercow and I can't wait till its been undeniably proved
Me too but I shall put this out there food for thought from a no one
All this on cocker nuts be it true or not then wham bam the 200lb slab of meat is back after her pounding with the sausage hammer, taking the heat away from cocker s knickers 🤷‍♀️🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.