Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
Don’t you dare do off Judas. I missed it all but plenty have said in other lives what was said in Canadian Angies live. You’re not lying and I didn’t know anyone thought you were.

I think what lisa and her family went through is more important than protecting a t like cockerpoo tbh. If cockerpoo isn’t who she’s accused of being, the onus is on her to defend herself, she has spent hours going round protecting her racist, narcissistic friends.

With what Lisa has gone through, categorically telling everyone she’s wrong is not on. No one even knows who cockerpoo is. No one here is a police investigator that is assigned the task of determining it.

I’m getting pissed off seeing people drop their morals in here to grow their own platform. Just saying it how I’m seeing it. Call people like Angie out for being a vile human and then in her comments all friendly. This is why CC get labelled hypocrites.

And like that, I’m off shopping. Don’t care if I’ve pissed anyone off with this, if you think it applies to you, maybe take a look at yourselves

bitchy GIF
Preach GIF

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Guys I'm bowing out. I didn't realise my word and people agreeing that they saw the same s as me on here meant do all.

I literally stated several times that it wasn't as impactful as watching cockerpoo enter Canadian angies live listen to Lisa's horrific story. She was offered a box. Then go live with J, giggle and joke about it, lean into the accusation and when J reminded it her it was traumatic she doubled down and said she "didn't know". I'll not be convinced the edl group chat wasn't popping off and anyone watching knows she enter that live and watched!! Then hung about lives there after joking about being Jenny.

Literally feel like people think Iv made all this up in my head, we weren't saying we were triggered for no reason. I didn't spend my night after that checking everyone was okay in private for do all.

It just seems like I'm wasting my time here lately. Keep trolling 👹

You must stay 🧚‍♀️
please

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I’m really really not happy that Judas has gone for now but I do understand why. All this has been draining and when I had to disengage from what I heard, Judas checked up on me so I knew it had affected her too what we were hearing. It’s sad that it’s been questioned what she heard when a lot of us heard exactly the same and it’s at the point now where people need to sing off the same hymn sheet and nobody is allowed to have an opinion of their own
See, I’ve never questioned what was heard. I’ve said that I never personally heard it, I only heard the live that I was tagged in a little earlier with J, MT and cocker. But I still think people are missing the point that my intention wasn’t to vindicate cockerpoo. It just happens that she was involved with the fake messages, but my concern was other innocent peoooe being vilified because someone doesn’t have their story straight. A nurse with a huge digital footprint that shows her dedication to helping people for years and years is being highlighted as the wrongdoer, at the word of Lisa, because she told everyone to go and find that video and listen to ‘cockerpoo’ when in fact it’s not the same woman in her photo, so why is she encouraging people to search and find an innocent woman, who she is accusing of heinous things?

IMG_2142.jpeg

Everyone here has so much contempt towards cockerpoo, that they’re not allowing themselves to see the situation as a whole picture, and are instead focusing on only the parts that concern the disliked person, and not the parts that concern the lying woman and the innocent woman who is being made out to be a dirtbag. I highlighted the fact that Lisa did lie, did fake screenshots, thus showing that the woman she is accusing is not the one. Cockerpoo is collateral damage in my opinion, and has no real impact on the situation because it could have been anyone who was accused on TikTok. It wouldn’t change the fact that Lisa is still villainising an innocent woman.

Nobody will read it because they don’t like essays but that’s my POV and I stand by it.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
See, I’ve never questioned what was heard. I’ve said that I never personally heard it, I only heard the live that I was tagged in a little earlier with J, MT and cocker. But I still think people are missing the point that my intention wasn’t to vindicate cockerpoo. It just happens that she was involved with the fake messages, but my concern was other innocent peoooe being vilified because someone doesn’t have their story straight. A nurse with a huge digital footprint that shows her dedication to helping people for years and years is being highlighted as the wrongdoer, at the word of Lisa, because she told everyone to go and find that video and listen to ‘cockerpoo’ when in fact it’s not the same woman in her photo, so why is she encouraging people to search and find an innocent woman, who she is accusing of heinous things?

IMG_2142.jpeg

Everyone here has so much contempt towards cockerpoo, that they’re not allowing themselves to see the situation as a whole picture, and are instead focusing on only the parts that concern the disliked person, and not the parts that concern the lying woman and the innocent woman who is being made out to be a dirtbag. I highlighted the fact that Lisa did lie, did fake screenshots, thus showing that the woman she is accusing is not the one. Cockerpoo is collateral damage in my opinion, and has no real impact on the situation because it could have been anyone who was accused on TikTok. It wouldn’t change the fact that Lisa is still villainising an innocent woman.

Nobody will read it because they don’t like essays but that’s my POV and I stand by it.
I can get both sides. I even stated myself I thought the texts were fake. I just personally am not involving myself too much in a situation which is between lisa and cockerpoo. I'm purely speculating but I owe neither of them s 😂
Matt Leblanc Whatever GIF

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Guys I'm bowing out. I didn't realise my word and people agreeing that they saw the same s as me on here meant do all.

I literally stated several times that it wasn't as impactful as watching cockerpoo enter Canadian angies live listen to Lisa's horrific story. She was offered a box. Then go live with J, giggle and joke about it, lean into the accusation and when J reminded it her it was traumatic she doubled down and said she "didn't know". I'll not be convinced the edl group chat wasn't popping off and anyone watching knows she enter that live and watched!! Then hung about lives there after joking about being Jenny.

Literally feel like people think Iv made all this up in my head, we weren't saying we were triggered for no reason. I didn't spend my night after that checking everyone was okay in private for do all.

Even in canadian angies live she did know - they had said it was awfu and to do with kids and she had ptsd... this is why cock off is an awful person because the only thing she cared about was that she wanted to clear her name. she said 'whatever your name is' to her too and was really rude.

I dont think anyone is disagreeing on that - i deffo dont think anything Lisa has done excuses cock. if anything Lisa has managed to bring cocks true personality to the masses. dont leave because of this unless i not understanding. x

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
In my opinion I don’t think miss baguette should have posted them videos as who’s to say this is putting more stress, upset & hate onto this Lisa girl. I can really see this Lisa thinks that Jenny lady is really cockerpoo (whether shes right or wrong) this is what Lisa truly believes. People are saying she may be doxin the wrong lady but it seems like the woman is a wrong en herself.. Lisa is her own person if what she is doing is wrong then that’s on her.

i know where miss baguett is coming from about the msgs been sent but also she could be wrong herself as I do see it from Lisa point of view with the msgs being sent twice.. there wouldn’t be a reply on the second screenshot as Lisa didn’t reply the second time.

Im just thinking we shouldn’t add fuel to the fire if we Don’t actually know if it’s 100% true or not. I love miss baguettes videos and page just not the last few videos as I know this is a serious case but we all have our own opinions
If that was the case, the replies would have been ABOVE the second screenshot, and they’re not.

Plus she can’t delete this bit regardless. I’m genuinely stunned by how many people are arguing that these messages could be real 🤣

And again it what you’ve said here, the woman she’s making out as a WRONGEN isn’t the woman shes even posted a photo of! Which is my entire point.

IMG_2143.png

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
For do sake am stuck in a meeting can’t check TikTok .. sneaked in here Judas is leaving , 😭 the red is back🤬 me vapes are delivered , left outside can’t move cuz all I have on is me top and bra no trousers it’s zoom !! For do sake ! What a fn s show of a day this is !!
Sad Michael Scott GIF
this is how i feel. i just got off a call and ive come back to devestation.

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village

Please don’t leave. You’re so loved in here.

Mar 11, 2024
london

IMG_2142.jpeg

I’ve read it all I agree you can’t accuse a person without having every T crossed every I doted and all checks are done. Yesterday I showed @MrsDoubtfire a video of a lady who is not even part of the drama TikTok but she sounds so much like Cokerpoo it’s quite freaky. She sounds more like Cokerpoo than who this Lisa has showed.which someone in a rush could put out & say THATS COKERPOO..

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle

IMG_2142.jpeg

I know you reached out to cockershitcunt (her words) did she show you proof that she hadn't contacted this Lisa?

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Oh another departuring from terminal 1 at TT own departure lounge and this is not Irish Kelly but Irish Kelly
What is it let’s jump in the bandwagon for attention and gifts

Status
Not open for further replies.