Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Can tell today is going to be a s show of chaos... I can tell crap is going to kick off and I'm sat with my iced latte in a clean house enjoying waiting for it.
This Is Fine GIF

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
If that was the case, the replies would have been ABOVE the second screenshot, and they’re not.

Plus she can’t delete this bit regardless. I’m genuinely stunned by how many people are arguing that these messages could be real 🤣

And again it what you’ve said here, the woman she’s making out as a WRONGEN isn’t the woman shes even posted a photo of! Which is my entire point.

IMG_2143.png
Maybe cockinthemouth sent the first message (with no reply) and deleted it, then sent it again and immediately blocked Lisa after her reply.

Unsure why she would delete a message with better grammar for a sty one, maybe she sent it and regretted it and then changed her mind and sent it again but hit space by accident on the second message causing it to look different.

Honestly I'm torn. I've seen this Lisa girls profile before so that makes me think she was involved in some sort of drama. Otherwise why would I be looking at it 🤣

But my main issue is that little children have allegedly been abused and if I was cockinthemouth I wouldn't be all condescending and jokey about the matter I'd be jumping on live to prove I was a different person with such monstrous allegations. I find it weird she hasn't.

Apr 5, 2024
Whitehouse
Me too but I shall put this out there food for thought from a no one
All this on cocker nuts be it true or not then wham bam the 200lb slab of meat is back after her pounding with the sausage hammer, taking the heat away from cocker s knickers 🤷‍♀️🤔
Just cause messages can be faked doesn't mean Lisa is guilty of that I just don't see what she would gain from this and looking at her own content why would she not just stay in her lane rather than Insert herself into this 🤔

Apr 5, 2024
Whitehouse
Maybe cockinthemouth sent the first message (with no reply) and deleted it, then sent it again and immediately blocked Lisa after her reply.

Unsure why she would delete a message with better grammar for a sty one, maybe she sent it and regretted it and then changed her mind and sent it again but hit space by accident on the second message causing it to look different.

Honestly I'm torn. I've seen this Lisa girls profile before so that makes me think she was involved in some sort of drama. Otherwise why would I be looking at it 🤣

But my main issue is that little children have allegedly been abused and if I was cockinthemouth I wouldn't be all condescending and jokey about the matter I'd be jumping on live to prove I was a different person with such monstrous allegations. I find it weird she hasn't.
I agree

Reactions: HereForTea

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
See, I’ve never questioned what was heard. I’ve said that I never personally heard it, I only heard the live that I was tagged in a little earlier with J, MT and cocker. But I still think people are missing the point that my intention wasn’t to vindicate cockerpoo. It just happens that she was involved with the fake messages, but my concern was other innocent peoooe being vilified because someone doesn’t have their story straight. A nurse with a huge digital footprint that shows her dedication to helping people for years and years is being highlighted as the wrongdoer, at the word of Lisa, because she told everyone to go and find that video and listen to ‘cockerpoo’ when in fact it’s not the same woman in her photo, so why is she encouraging people to search and find an innocent woman, who she is accusing of heinous things?

IMG_2142.jpeg

Everyone here has so much contempt towards cockerpoo, that they’re not allowing themselves to see the situation as a whole picture, and are instead focusing on only the parts that concern the disliked person, and not the parts that concern the lying woman and the innocent woman who is being made out to be a dirtbag. I highlighted the fact that Lisa did lie, did fake screenshots, thus showing that the woman she is accusing is not the one. Cockerpoo is collateral damage in my opinion, and has no real impact on the situation because it could have been anyone who was accused on TikTok. It wouldn’t change the fact that Lisa is still villainising an innocent woman.

Nobody will read it because they don’t like essays but that’s my POV and I stand by it.
It’s starting to become an obsession that we see your point of view. Nobody has disagreed with the fact an innocent woman has been screenshot but then you took it to TikTok and announced it was on here anyway. You are allowed an opinion, as are the rest of us but the lengths people are going to is nuts. I’m not going to sit and try and help a woman who’s behaved in the way she did because there’s always the what if Lisa is telling the truth over her. How will people feel then?

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I know you reached out to cockershitcunt (her words) did she show you proof that she hadn't contacted this Lisa?
Aye, I told her I’m sorry if I’m dragging this up further for her but I can’t deal with liars so wanted to make a video to clear off the woman in the NHS video. I didn’t ask her to provide negative proof because you can’t really prove you didn’t send a message. It’s proof enough for me that she didn’t send it due to the errors made with Lisa’s editing skills.

All Lisa has to do is take a screen recording and I’ll take every word I said back.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I don’t get these women. They’ll believe everything Alex says without proof but won’t believe G saying Alex was racist. It’s weird the way defend him even after he’s not defended them being called pedos etc.
I 💯 believe G on the phone call thing with Alex, I've said it before that I scrolled into a live with them late one night they were joking about accents and G asked Alex to do his accent that he did that day over the phone, Alex got annoyed and sheepishly said it's not the place and moved the topic on quickly. It sat in my mind as weird. Now it makes sense.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida

Alright see, this is the thing, I understand kids are involved, and this is why I think it’s vital to understand that Lisa is basically saying kids are involved and this woman from the NHS is also involved. And she’s not. Imagine that kind of accusation going around about you just because you have the same name as someone. Like imagine that woman is your mum, and someone called Lisa is going round the internet saying she’s been involved with sexual crimes against children, and nobody spoke out to say that it’s not your mum and your mum is innocent. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.