Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
It’s starting to become an obsession that we see your point of view. Nobody has disagreed with the fact an innocent woman has been screenshot but then you took it to TikTok and announced it was on here anyway. You are allowed an opinion, as are the rest of us but the lengths people are going to is nuts. I’m not going to sit and try and help a woman who’s behaved in the way she did because there’s always the what if Lisa is telling the truth over her. How will people feel then?
Really? Because after my catch up it seemed to be obsessive that my point of view is wrong. I don’t care how you view it, but I’d just hope everything was viewed considering facts and not who we dislike on TikTok currently.

As I’ve said, I’ll take it all back if a screen recording shows those messages came from Cock but there’s more chance of Angie giving up wine than there is of that because her SS are proof they didn’t come from her 🤣

Reactions: bertharochester
Apr 5, 2024
Whitehouse
Alex just do off 😭😭😭😭😭😭
go away gtfo GIF

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Alright see, this is the thing, I understand kids are involved, and this is why I think it’s vital to understand that Lisa is basically saying kids are involved and this woman from the NHS is also involved. And she’s not. Imagine that kind of accusation going around about you just because you have the same name as someone. Like imagine that woman is your mum, and someone called Lisa is going round the internet saying she’s been involved with sexual crimes against children, and nobody spoke out to say that it’s not your mum and your mum is innocent. :(
Dark humour warning ⚠️ 🤣🤣 Sorry I'm laughing because you said to imagine it was my mum for me to understand that point of view but my mum is a t that allowed her husband to SA her own children for years (I know you couldn't possibly have known that don't worry 🤣) before anyone gives out, I can laugh at the comparison because its my own trauma.

I take on board what you are saying but I truly believe if I was accused of such things I'd be proving my innocence especially cockinthemouth because she is always involved in everything with her own "advice" and bullshit so why not prove her own innocence to such terrible allegations also tiktok is a big place, this accusation has gained alot of traction surely someone would of tried to message the woman being accused on some platform (i wouldnt but some people would) , we have heard nothing from her either? Have we?

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
do IT I'M DOING AN EXPOSURE!
Many eons ago, when I was still young and didn't need a filter set to 24%, I worked in the fashion industry. It's wild, everyone's a grade-A t, absolutely frazzled, and sabotaging each other - much like this niche of TikTok. ANYWAYS, one of these experiences revolved around one MDME Mariah Scarey.
Now Mz Mariah is a spokesperson for PETA, like no fur blah blah, and since she emerged from her wheeled-around chaise-lounge Aphrodite shell, she has referred to her fans as her 'Lambily', her lil lambs.
There was a period in which M.C. was a frequent wearer of a very expensive (but gifted) over-the-top, huge, fluffy white furry winter coat, a twin was also given to her in black. She preferred the white apparently, as she who never wears the same thing twice wore the sumptuous blanc option on many an occasion.
The designers made it from a certain type of sheep and she's been wandering around wearing her iconography.
Hannibal Lecter Horror GIF

It's not TikTok related (though she is on TikTok), but it's info I've always needed to confess/expose.

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
Alright see, this is the thing, I understand kids are involved, and this is why I think it’s vital to understand that Lisa is basically saying kids are involved and this woman from the NHS is also involved. And she’s not. Imagine that kind of accusation going around about you just because you have the same name as someone. Like imagine that woman is your mum, and someone called Lisa is going round the internet saying she’s been involved with sexual crimes against children, and nobody spoke out to say that it’s not your mum and your mum is innocent. :(
I get what you’re saying but I don’t think that’s the point people are trying to make. If it was my mum of course I would be heartbroken I’d be the first person to put that s to bed. But it would never have went this far if cockerpoo didn’t do what she did. All she had to do was come out and say categorically this is not me, I do not know this woman. But she didn’t, she chose to continue to goad this woman into bringing out information. I’ve not ONCE seen cockerpoo even state yet that this woman still isn’t her, or to stop any hate towards any of the woman who have been doxxed. She doesn’t care; she only cares about herself. She’s made her own bed

May 3, 2024
uk
If that was the case, the replies would have been ABOVE the second screenshot, and they’re not.

Plus she can’t delete this bit regardless. I’m genuinely stunned by how many people are arguing that these messages could be real 🤣

And again it what you’ve said here, the woman she’s making out as a WRONGEN isn’t the woman shes even posted a photo of! Which is my entire point.

IMG_2143.png
I have just sent messages to both my TikTok accounts to each other and the message that says about ‘this user’s privacy settings‘ does vanish if u delete the first message. The ‘you can start now chatting’ doesn’t vanish so I’ll give u that 😂

I actually didn’t google the nhs woman as I didn’t know that was who this Lisa was referring to as she hasn’t stated anywhere for me to go look, it was someone on here that suggested it 🤷‍♀️ if Lisa did put that then I’d be the first to say thats not the same voice. Also I can’t be convinced that the woman in the photo that Lisa suggested was cockerpoo is her as it didn’t show a voice with it.

Feb 29, 2024
See, I’ve never questioned what was heard. I’ve said that I never personally heard it, I only heard the live that I was tagged in a little earlier with J, MT and cocker. But I still think people are missing the point that my intention wasn’t to vindicate cockerpoo. It just happens that she was involved with the fake messages, but my concern was other innocent peoooe being vilified because someone doesn’t have their story straight. A nurse with a huge digital footprint that shows her dedication to helping people for years and years is being highlighted as the wrongdoer, at the word of Lisa, because she told everyone to go and find that video and listen to ‘cockerpoo’ when in fact it’s not the same woman in her photo, so why is she encouraging people to search and find an innocent woman, who she is accusing of heinous things?

IMG_2142.jpeg

Everyone here has so much contempt towards cockerpoo, that they’re not allowing themselves to see the situation as a whole picture, and are instead focusing on only the parts that concern the disliked person, and not the parts that concern the lying woman and the innocent woman who is being made out to be a dirtbag. I highlighted the fact that Lisa did lie, did fake screenshots, thus showing that the woman she is accusing is not the one. Cockerpoo is collateral damage in my opinion, and has no real impact on the situation because it could have been anyone who was accused on TikTok. It wouldn’t change the fact that Lisa is still villainising an innocent woman.

Nobody will read it because they don’t like essays but that’s my POV and I stand by it.
I'm not against Cocker, I dislike like her. What gets me angry is the system that still is making big mistakes. That effects children for the rest of their lives. Cocker laughed and mocked that's what makes me so angry. I belive that Lisa has been through this. I know the danger by giving out the wrong info (which is wrong). But for me it's the mocking she did, makes me feel sick. Two things going on here
1) Lisa may have give wrong info
2) Cocker mocking someone truma

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Really? Because after my catch up it seemed to be obsessive that my point of view is wrong. I don’t care how you view it, but I’d just hope everything was viewed considering facts and not who we dislike on TikTok currently.

As I’ve said, I’ll take it all back if a screen recording shows those messages came from Cock but there’s more chance of Angie giving up wine than there is of that because her SS are proof they didn’t come from her 🤣
Yes really. If you don’t care how I view it, don’t try and ram your view down my throat when I specifically said yesterday I’m not investing time in it. I’m pissed off that someone on here has been made to feel like they are lying over something all because you didn’t see it. Face facts, cockerpoo is a t and she did mock Lisa on a live. Several other people have said it this morning too so must mean we are all wrong then

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Yes really. If you don’t care how I view it, don’t try and ram your view down my throat when I specifically said yesterday I’m not investing time in it. I’m pissed off that someone on here has been made to feel like they are lying over something all because you didn’t see it. Face facts, cockerpoo is a t and she did mock Lisa on a live. Several other people have said it this morning too so must mean we are all wrong then
Then stop responding about it if you’re not investing time in it?

And ffs, again for the 99th time, cockerpoos actions are irrelevant to the fact that Lisa is criminalising an innocent woman. The innocent woman being Jenny from the NHS.

Status
Not open for further replies.