Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
⚠️ This reply is deep, analytical and will likely hurt. This is a personal trigger warning to you Angela. I’m not a cruel person, hence the warning. Proceed with caution but note the warning ⚠️

I do agree with some of what you’ve said luv but she does have people who care about her.

However, she doesn’t appreciate them. What she craves and needs is quantity, not quality. Ang needs numbers - her entire validity system is based on who’s watching, who’s engaging, who’s hating, who’s streaming, etc. It’s incessant and desperately sad.

She’s surrounded by people who do care, who do show love and validation. But she looks over their heads to try and garner more sympathy, more love, more validation. She can’t be satiated and it’s never enough. If any one of those close to her, shows a semblance of sentience and independent thought, out on their arse they go. She will abandon before she can be abandoned.

It’s ironically more cult like than anyone probably realises.
Sorry I didn't mean absolutely nobody cares about her, that was bit savage of me. I mean the people she wants to care usually the strangers online or the of the flavor of the month in her box, mods who don't usually give a do. They often get upset when any of the people in her comments try to get her help, and mute people who give great advice. These are also the people enabling her to act like this because they find it entertaining. Of course her mum cares deeply, you can hear how worried she is, but that's not who Angie wants the attention from.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Are you actually fing stupid?

I said that Sheryl called me inbred because WHEN SHE WAS EXPLAINING SHE SAID THAT SHE WAS AIMING IT AT ME AND NOT AT SHERYL. SHE SAID SHE WAS AIMING IT AT ME, SO I MADE A COMMENT SAYING THAT ‘Sheryl called me inbred’ because SHE. SAID. SHE. AIMED. IT. AT. ME. YOU fING MORON.
She’s rat arsed, she can’t think straight or recall things accurately 🙃

Reactions: Deleted member 919
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Don’t you fing dare put words in my mouth Angie, you 80-year old looking, alcoholic, racist motherfucking t.

Don’t try and validate your bully platform by insinuating that I backed up what you were saying. I did not back up a single thing you said. I never have and I never will, because all you ever say is sulphuric, festering verbal diarrhoea. You fing t.

Oct 24, 2023
This could be quite triggering as well but Iv never saw Angie sympathise with a child. When diadro was outed for messaging that 15 year old for a drink on a camp site Angie instantly defended him and blamed the child. Said things like the child encouraged and baited him. Her language around pedophile hunters and decoys is also very telling to how she truely things about these situations.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Sorry I didn't mean absolutely nobody cares about her, that was bit savage of me. I mean the people she wants to care usually the strangers online or the of the flavor of the month in her box, mods who don't usually give a do. They often get upset when any of the people in her comments try to get her help, and mute people who give great advice. These are also the people enabling her to act like this because they find it entertaining. Of course her mum cares deeply, you can hear how worried she is, but that's not who Angie wants the attention from.
You’ve nothing to apologise for luv!

I don’t think you were savage, unless someone looks deeply and critically, it can appear that way for sure. You’re right with the points you’ve made and bingo about poor Shiela!

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
This could be quite triggering as well but Iv never saw Angie sympathise with a child. When diadro was outed for messaging that 15 year old for a drink on a camp site Angie instantly defended him and blamed the child. Said things like the child encouraged and baited him. Her language around pedophile hunters and decoys is also very telling to how she truely things about these situations.
Exactly this, she will take the controversial side every time because it brings in more numbers…

Oct 24, 2023
I’m still catching up on comments but can we change our username on here? If I am ever mentioned again, I don’t want that to facilitate someone being triggered by it.
Seems like you can only change it once a month. In settings, try it. Who knows if it'll work with the profile photo glitch lol

Status
Not open for further replies.