Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
I will say that Alex westgarth did recently admit that those tapes were edited to make Tam look like she had taken a bribe. I watched that live and it was wild. Tam was so emotional to finally have her name cleared of it. Need to stay away from Johnny and that lot though, may have wanted something from him but you can’t trust any of them lot, it’s just not worth the risk or even associating with them
Bullshit how did he edit tam saying those words! You are the next tam enabler that’s going on the ignore list! She may not have taken the bribe and that’s because she got caught! And she’s still mates with Johnny and her mate Kat is also in a new server with aki and her son! Not to mention Johnny has been going into demis regularly to troll her and he just so happens to be mates with tam!

Paris

Feb 28, 2024
Lol but tam didn't take bribes tho.. so why keep lying about the bribe when you all have seen and heard evidence that it never happened.. actually wot happened was is Kents used me being sarcastic as a 'confession' 🤣 sad it really is.. its funny how that is all you have since 2018 which pretty much proves noone took bribes...
Your not in your own live at the mmoment so kindly take yourself up of and out
We do not comment about your kind of people.

Mar 2, 2024
Tik Tok is actually fed I’m fuming!
897670A5-1112-455A-95DE-EEA30C477A36.png
Yeah one of my accounts is on a report ban. fing fs

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
💯..I didn't come on here to talk about fing nonce's yet it seems the thread has been taken over by talking about them or interacting with them.
I can see why a lot of people are becoming frustrated and the enjoyment has gone from this thread because people are responding to fing scumbags and I'm not hear for that and I'll glady take myself off here because I can't sit and read about that 3 letter group and dirty pedophiles. It's just wrong man we don't give them any time on the app so they shouldn't get any of our time on here.
Yeah, when I've mentioned before about not wanting to dicuss them, I was told to leave 😂 so thought I would test the waters again, we can just make our own thread up, and dicuss everything but her and 3 lettered word group, if it carries on 😂😂

Mar 2, 2024
Is this you and your plm bestie? Shouldn’t you be focusing on other things and not trying to get yourself re arested! Also do off to your own thread you wrongen not one person likes you here! Also didn’t you say yesterday that the only thing worse than a nonce is a grass? What about hunters? Are they worse than a nonce too? You’re nothing but a fing dinlo and I hope the police arrest you again 🤣
07965AF4-963D-46FD-894C-84FA7693A45F.png
5D8CEE23-0053-48C0-93CF-201CACD08E53.png
1F1F9688-F0CD-41CB-B5F0-77D89F9E8E5C.png
D29BD483-D356-480B-AE6B-44BF86A19A85.png
Finally I can see what you’re posting. I’ve never been able too before ☹️

Nov 10, 2023
Tik Tok is actually fed I’m fuming!
897670A5-1112-455A-95DE-EEA30C477A36.png
I got a report ban once for reporting a young girl on live who was 11 and admitted that was her age. There were men in her comments and she was giving her Snapchat out. It was so fing disgusting. Others reported her account as well. It took about 2 hours for TikTok to act though.

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
right where the do is angie and whats everyone predictions for todays episode from her?
Well, so much has happened I couldn't possibly predict, but I am intrigued to see whether she goes to the doctor, or arranges an appointment, but tbh even if she says 'I've been to the doctors' or I've booked an appointment, she's lied so much I'd probably doubt that aswell 😂

Feb 29, 2024
The issue for me is that some people get a pass for what they say/do and others don't. It's BIAS , if you want to hold Elphaba to account , hold EQ to account with as much enthusiasm , Red harps on about talking about FYP but won't cover stuff unless it shines her in a bright light.
We all have our own opinions on certain situations , but when you're firing up lives because of things you need to be impartial and that's something Red will never be.
Yea I completely agree with you! I can’t stand any of them!

Bullshit how did he edit tam saying those words! You are the next tam enabler that’s going on the ignore list! She may not have taken the bribe and that’s because she got caught! And she’s still mates with Johnny and her mate Kat is also in a new server with aki and her son! Not to mention Johnny has been going into demis regularly to troll her and he just so happens to be mates with tam!
I wasn’t supporting. I was commenting on one thing that I had seen myself. Someone later said that the edit wasn’t editing what was said but just cut. How is that supporting tam? I don’t agree with the talking to Johnny as I said. I am just here saying things I’ve witnessed whether it’s against the negative on people I dislike. And if someone then provides information that says what I witnessed was not factual, I take that on board. I don’t just jump on things just because it is against someone I dislike. I just go off what I’ve seen until I’m told further, which I have. That’s so extreme to say I’m a Tam enabler when I don’t even like her.

Status
Not open for further replies.