Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
Hoover: Hi officer…. Yes the big bad person on comment cafe told me to plug myself in and jump in the bath! 😭

Officer: plug yourself in? What do you mean? Humans don’t have plugs…🤔

Hoover: well I identify as a henry hoover on the internet 😭
Is that what he meant when he said people in here were saying to end himself??! That’s clearly a play on words using his username as inspiration 😂 Oh my god 😂 and he has the cheek to call us all snowflakes ❄️😭 Piss offffff 😂

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Ughhh good morning
Screenshot_20240327-085121~2.png

I'm grand

Mar 7, 2024
Opinions - this whole situation is wrong, before it all first came out, Ceejay should have approached Alex & said look I know all this, and it's going to come out so you should speak to Toni, instead everything was outed online. & it rightly backfired on Ceejay, and the girls aswell and alex.

Then tonight, it was brought up again, and once again, a third party AGAIN contacted Toni, when she has purposely left the app, to not see all this. I mean it must be so fing humiliating for her, I know I would be!

The grooming thing is a load of bullshit. It was two consenting adults, yes it was wrong as they were both unfaithful but it was not grooming!

& way too many people are jumping on it and getting involved and mouthing off in boxes.. its like everyone is in the relationship with Toni and Alex. It should have remained off the app!
💯 💯

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Good morning you bunch of handsome fers. I'm still not cutting the grass today, Charlies still not upgraded his music system , Angie is probably still sleeping in her own puke , Hoover will dig himself an even deeper hole , amazing a hoover can even use a spade. Taking the misses out today as she's off so might have to catch up in the car whilst she spends too much money 😭

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Good morning you bunch of handsome fers. I'm still not cutting the grass today, Charlies still not upgraded his music system , Angie is probably still sleeping in her own puke , Hoover will dig himself an even deeper hole , amazing a hoover can even use a spade. Taking the misses out today as she's off so might have to catch up in the car whilst she spends too much money 😭
Don't fib, you get so excited to listen to Charlie every morning especially when he goes "and I'm charlieeeeeee" 😭😂

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
It's the adverts for me , he really thinks he's Terry Wogan with his eBay bluetooth speaker and 1981 playlist 🤣
I noticed aswell, he does this little introduction speech, like we used to be in community where our voices were taken, well join my community and become a fairy, and here today 'my name is charlieeeeeee' 😭😂

Medusa

Good morning my wee feckers. Well, I took myself off for an early night because I was starting to look like Fiestys shrivelled wart. I think I've caught up.. Ooooh Henry, you are a horrid little boy, Although I ain't shocked because your leader is a racist t. As for Ceejay you're a 21/22 year old little boy (yes- LITTLE BOY because you have a lot of growing up to do) You're a self entitled little prick that sits with a microphone wanting to be Zac-thebrat when really you're just a fing BRAT.
Oh they make me wanna crush a grape... On second thought's that just made me think of Nanny D's danglers, poor bugger. 😫

Status
Not open for further replies.