Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 27, 2024
lincolnshire
These women are being idiots.. Alex is making friends with Angie so when more of his winky endeavours are outted she won't talk/out him on her live. He's protecting himself he doesn't give a do about any of them.

Also I don't believe Angies side is trolling Shazzy... unpopular opinion I think shes trolling herself for attention.
Wow ok as if I'd be sick enough to trollyself for attention!!!!!!!

Noah peel

Feb 24, 2024
Darkside of the moon
Reds fyp news isn’t representative of the fyp, the more you watch particular “creators” ( I use that term very loosely) the more the algorithm will push those people onto your feed
It’s the same people day after day after day, it’s boring and monotonous
Red needs to shake up her “show” (another term loosely used) and broaden her scope

Nov 10, 2023
I think all the fyp news people are biased to point.
Luke is vile. He’s man baby who has tantrums and calls people names. He shouts at and blocks people with opposing views to him. He refuses to call Angie out on her behaviour yet made threats to start calling her out if she didn’t stop talking about him. Literally zero morals.

Red is just repetitive. Same people discussed over and over and over again. And again refuses to discuss angie despite it being all over the fyp. And she begs for wristbands and to get on the popular.

Zac did call out Pearl regarding the lynz thing but again has avoided certain things about Angie. He’s changed as well. He's more of a beg than he was already and his bitchiness is getting worse.

EQ I’ve watched maybe twice. And the twice I watched was when she was friends with elphaba and she was just playing videos of her over and over. It was boring.

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Honestly its so fing dull. I can't watch. Someone please let us know when something even vaguely interesting appears 🙏🙏🙏
It won’t carry on with your day! She is the purveyor of biased Fyp news ! She will not comment on certain creators as they are in her back pocket. She wants EQ on side and that’s why she goes after CLA ! Its dull and crusty like her lips

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
I think all the fyp news people are biased to point.
Luke is vile. He’s man baby who has tantrums and calls people names. He shouts at and blocks people with opposing views to him. He refuses to call Angie out on her behaviour yet made threats to start calling her out if she didn’t stop talking about him. Literally zero morals.

Red is just repetitive. Same people discussed over and over and over again. And again refuses to discuss angie despite it being all over the fyp. And she begs for wristbands and to get on the popular.

Zac did call out Pearl regarding the lynz thing but again has avoided certain things about Angie. He’s changed as well. He's more of a beg than he was already and his bitchiness is getting worse.

EQ I’ve watched maybe twice. And the twice I watched was when she was friends with elphaba and she was just playing videos of her over and over. It was boring.
Nailed them all. Red has more haters in her lives than people who like her. She can go in settings and reset her FYP but doesn’t, so she obviously enjoys basing her biased show on 3/4 people 🤷‍♀️ her “I know they are telling the truth” always fails her.

Luke 🤦‍♀️ he’s an awful little man. He has an over inflated ego. Issuing orders to his Mods constantly.

Zac - I’m indifferent he’s a beg, but at least covers lots of issues, has a varied content etc. He has changed a lot in recent months though. I’m still waiting for this podcast he’s talked about constantly and claims to have “written”. Needs to stop promising and not delivering.

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Who is shazzy? Am I meant to know who shazzy is?
Shes a really nice girl, from what I've witnessed and had personal interactions with, angie mocked the death of her husband, & shazzy has also sent me proof regarding a few accounts that have come into her lives, regarding her husband, saying 'your husband is wormfood' etc. Was actually sickening to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.