Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Can someone in here tell me about this Captain Zac? I see him absolutely everywhere, & he's hated by alot of people, what has he actually done or what does he do?
Screenshot_20240328_215202_TikTok.jpg
He’s an absolute melt. In facts he’s the biggest melt of all the melts.
He tried to expose Alex B once as being in PLM went into Gcrews live to do it. When all the “evidence” he had was about Alex Wesgarth” 🤣🤣
He’s made a prat of himself so many times on TikTok. He has numerous fake accounts as well and will just comment the most random s.

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
This is just what I have saved to my phone but there is more on tiktok

I’d not seen any of this, I can’t stand Karina so I’ve had her blocked for years and as for that fing Ruth she is one horrible t. As much as I don’t like Kat I’m glad she fing got up and said something.
I think must of you can agree that what we do on here, although we can be fs we all still know how far to take s. To bully someone to the point that their health deteriorates and they die is fing sickening.

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
I’d not seen any of this, I can’t stand Karina so I’ve had her blocked for years and as for that fing Ruth she is one horrible t. As much as I don’t like Kat I’m glad she fing got up and said something.
I think must of you can agree that what we do on here, although we can be fs we all still know how far to take s. To bully someone to the point that their health deteriorates and they die is fing sickening.
💯

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
He’s an absolute melt. In facts he’s the biggest melt of all the melts.
He tried to expose Alex B once as being in PLM went into Gcrews live to do it. When all the “evidence” he had was about Alex Wesgarth” 🤣🤣
He’s made a prat of himself so many times on TikTok. He has numerous fake accounts as well and will just comment the most random s.
Yeah, because the other day there was this fake account of noface going around saying they are doing exposures, & everyone was saying it was this captain Zac behind the accounts, and he's just this attention seeking prick 😂 but I've never seen him live anywhere!

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London

I totally forgot about this!! I remember watching it all

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Yeah, because the other day there was this fake account of noface going around saying they are doing exposures, & everyone was saying it was this captain Zac behind the accounts, and he's just this attention seeking prick 😂 but I've never seen him live anywhere!
They blame him for alot of troll accounts but I don't think he has the brains for it to be honest 🤣🤣

Nov 10, 2023
He used to be really pro Angie, not sure if he still is. But I can remember spitting facts at him once in comments of a live. I was telling him everything Angie had done. And he just kept saying he was going to expose me over and over🤣

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023

Ruth just popped up in angies what a coincidence

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
He used to be really pro Angie, not sure if he still is. But I can remember spitting facts at him once in comments of a live. I was telling him everything Angie had done. And he just kept saying he was going to expose me over and over🤣
Hold on.. dunno if I misread.. you told him about all the twisted s angie has done.. and he turned around and said he's exposing you? Did I get that wrong? 🫣😂

• Haha
Reactions: RedRedWine🍷
Status
Not open for further replies.