Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I hope this is ok, AI only seems to know lean/balloon weight 🤣 Let me know if you want a theme and/or smaller character 🩵

IMG_3172.jpeg
Could I be a newt/lizard woman?

Medusa

So since October Miss dread hasn't mentioned certain people/subjects because she has someone that lives 3 streets away threatening to dox her address.. hmmm..BS!!
Anyone know who this Mandy bird is?? I just wanna slap her with a kipper to see if she's real.
I don't believe anything these people say anymore.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
But.. if anyone dares to bring the subject up or asks about all the scamming he did, He either claims he paid it back, Michelle Michelle tried to make him fix the Beyonce raffle, or the person he called 'Mum' and owes thousands to is a bitter troll. And now he sits at N01 in the popular most days. People need to give their heads a wobble.
exacytly! and totally forgot about that raffle. hes really good at getting away with it. imagine telling someone you were filming at eastenders when you werent its such a manipulative and specific lie. god knows what else he lies about

I love how Alex's little mask is slipping 🤣🤣🤣

He basically brought back plm and is deflecting to Angie because he got caught in clapper 🤣🤣

Go do off and have an oul wank for yourself you bellend
I can respect it looks that way, I can certainly agree that it didn’t go to plan. However, Alex did not bring them back. They were already back. I stopped watching certain lives about 2/3 months ago because the members were being sent over from clapper to troll the certain creators or demand them into clapper. There has been doxxing of things via TikTok account names, pfp and TikTok videos.

Alex went in there and stated he’d seen aki was back there. Alex just made people aware that all this was going on. Angie and Kelly brought it to bigger audiences on TikTok by streaming that clapper. Aki has been in here since before yesterday. This was always going to happen.

I’m not defending Alex, but the certain group ruined the area of TikTok I spent most time watching for a good 9 months or so

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
WHAT IS THE MAMA KAZ ZAC BEEF PLEASE
It’s basically old regurgitated drama that doesn’t even involve Kaz to my knowledge, and I don’t know the ins and outs of it all, but I’ve noticed that when creators get forms of success like Zac getting live pro recently, kaz piggybacks off of them and goes live slagging them off and it’s the only way she gets views now? She did the same with Elphaba too

I hope she doesn’t have any skeletons in her closet that’s all I’m going to say 💀

Medusa

exacytly! and totally forgot about that raffle. hes really good at getting away with it. imagine telling someone you were filming at eastenders when you werent its such a manipulative and specific lie. god knows what else he lies about
I've lost count of the amount of stuff he's been exposed for. He tried to put a post up of him being on the set of eastenders but it went down like a lead balloon. I just don't understand these people who know about it yet still support him on a daily basis. I guess that's tiktok for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.