Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Luke’s live - he highlighted that pearls always used that word and provided screen recordings of calling her grandkids orangutangs in an endearing manner.
I call my son a cheeky monkey, and he’s white. This is confusing.
Either way, I don’t actually care. It just give me more excuses to eat popcorn 🍿😁
But she was angry at Shep so it makes no sense if it's a term she used endearing like.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Stupid people who don’t know they’re stupid.

Contestant Number 1.

1712407883267.png

1712407930365.jpeg
Or racists who do know they're racist. Classic racist deflection

Roxy Mitchell

Mar 5, 2024
But she was angry at Shep so it makes no sense if it's a term she used endearing like.
Who knows. Only pearls knows. The onus would be on the prosecution. But she could debunk it in a way that she uses it all the time.
Gypsys also don’t have the same education as your average Joe. Not making excuses for it, but I always think everyone jumps on these things and makes the situation more heightened than necessary

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Who knows. Only pearls knows. The onus would be on the prosecution. But she could debunk it in a way that she uses it all the time.
Gypsys also don’t have the same education as your average Joe. Not making excuses for it, but I always think everyone jumps on these things and makes the situation more heightened than necessary
We can say they don't have the same education but even when Pearl is educated there's a push back in refusing to change. She doesn't want to be educated, she's quite happy with how she acts and doesn't want to change. Her apology was only said because it was forced out her 😂

The silly old woman who doesn't know things is an act because it gets her away with saying whatever she wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.