Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
You and baguette went live, it's all pighams got.

They've collapsed comment cafe into one single entity but can't agree whether it's good or bad, and that means baguette and you being called out there until someone else pops up. Alex is a conspiracy theorist, he's not a critical thinker. The dumb do barely thinks at all.

Its Gobbler I feel sorry for, I swear they think they're Mrs Doubtfire. Some random Scottish word seach fan is going to get blamed for all this.🤣🤣🤣
Oh am I Gobbler now? This is ridiculous 😭

Just putting it out there for the “inner circle” to see:
I don’t want anyone’s mental health affected
I’m against any form of doxxing or threats, cruel messages or false allegations (like miss reds friend EQ has made to miss red but we forget about that)
I do not have my opinions on this forum to cause distress, I am passionate when I see wrongdoings in any situation, including TikTok.

I DO want to see accountability and change and an end to lying, twisting things and manipulating. I want to see an end to this getting friends out of the s just cause they’re your friends and using all your viewers to spew your made up narratives onto. My job here is to call out the bullshit and force you TO DO BETTER!

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
We all disagree with doxxing and have even called out the odd one that has even come close to doing it here (a while back)?! No info has been released by us or here, what dots has he connected to come to this conclusion?
We are all being tarred with the same brush though we wouldn't do that like you said some fs are hiding behind us

Nov 10, 2023
We all disagree with doxxing and have even called out the odd one that has even come close to doing it here (a while back)?! No info has been released by us or here, what dots has he connected to come to this conclusion?
I think it’s bullshit. I asked for proof in his comments multiple times. And I’m gonna say it…if she was doxxed then it’ll likely be Alex. Over the months he’s always the first to say oh this troll account was made or this person was doxxed. It’s really sus.

He also came on and said she was ringing the emergency services and a short while later cockerpoo came on and said she just spoke with Red and she’s doing a live later🙄

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
He's inciting hate on everyone but the gang .Red never dealt with the pearl situation fairly ,she should of at least showed the backwards clip twice ( as she does for others) the my friend quote came out again.. Be Like EQ AND show clips properly friend or fo ...its pissed people off .. Practise what you fing preach

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
I've caught up on the last few pages alex is trying to dox you ladies from in here?
Also anyone who put reds messages out shes convinced that you were the one's trolling her for months which i guess she means the ones from the kev stuff. Thing is when its put out publicly there is a thing called people screenshot them 🙄. Also she was not doxed last night at all they always try to spin narratives to make them the bigger victim its fing ridiculous!
Yes, he's trying to bait out Cassie baguette and gobbler.

He's secret dark web crusader for truth, justice and Donna. This ss personal for him.
Super Hero GIF by TLC Europe

Apr 5, 2024
Whitehouse
I think it’s bullshit. I asked for proof in his comments multiple times. And I’m gonna say it…if she was doxxed then it’ll likely be Alex. Over the months he’s always the first to say oh this troll account was made or this person was doxxed. It’s really sus.

He also came on and said she was ringing the emergency services and a short while later cockerpoo came on and said she just spoke with Red and she’s doing a live later🙄
Alex is trolling them all it's so obvious

Noah peel

Feb 24, 2024
Darkside of the moon
So Alex you’ve just said that if people want to make a change about racism then doing lives and outting creators isn’t the way to do it
Isn’t that the same for child predators then Alex? What have you actually achieved with your involvement with the outtings and posters! Because everyone of them are still on the app! So why didn’t YOU take your own advice and go to the proper channels ?
Hypocrite

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
Just putting it out there for the “inner circle” to see:
I don’t want anyone’s mental health affected
I’m against any form of doxxing or threats, cruel messages or false allegations (like miss reds friend EQ has made to miss red but we forget about that)
I do not have my opinions on this forum to cause distress, I am passionate when I see wrongdoings in any situation, including TikTok.

I DO want to see accountability and change and an end to lying, twisting things and manipulating. I want to see an end to this getting friends out of the s just cause they’re your friends and using all your viewers to spew your made up narratives onto. My job here is to call out the bullshit and force you TO DO
Unfortunately some people are hiding behind us and we are getting the blame. Also we all don't see the same feed as we don't see who we have ignored

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
You and baguette went live, it's all pighams got.

They've collapsed comment cafe into one single entity but can't agree whether it's good or bad, and that means baguette and you being called out there until someone else pops up. Alex is a conspiracy theorist, he's not a critical thinker. The dumb do barely thinks at all.

Its Gobbler I feel sorry for, I swear they think they're Mrs Doubtfire. Some random Scottish word seach fan is going to get blamed for all this.🤣🤣🤣

but then what has Grimbsby Gobbler done? and they are a seperate account to Mrs Doubtfire and i dont think mrs doubtfire is actually scottish loll. do they just not like their username? why cant i join a live and say theyve all been racist and that i think theyre all connected in their views?! someone has to explain why they can show elphabas private messages when she was 19? crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.