Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
Stinks of universal credit in here

Here's your free caricature! Thanks for joining us!

_f353ef6c-2716-4e9f-9e2e-ebaf92ff496b.jpg

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
Iv been in lives on my real account with people not even associated with red or any of them and yeah cc are getting the blame for showing reds address. Wtf
It's wrong and I don't think most of us agree with the vile messages being sent privately. Definitely hold these fs accountable but there are some sick people hiding behide the good funny trolling

Right I have enough followers now to go live for us in here but I have no clue how to run a live as I’ve never been live before . If someone can explain I’ll go for us to speak and have a voice against the fs of TT 😘😘
You going to do an accent? 😂 you just have to click the multi guest on the bottom right of the live (blue and pink people) and then confirm to join I believe. Then wait for them to accept you. I think anyways as I’ve almost accidentally requested before 😂

Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
You going to do an accent? 😂 you just have to click the multi guest on the bottom right of the live (blue and pink people) and then confirm to join I believe. Then wait for them to accept you. I think anyways as I’ve almost accidentally requested before 😂
Nah I’m not hiding my voice I’d end up speaking like a right div lol I’m give it a go a test run for us lot get most you modded see how we go 😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.