Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Innit. I'll talk about what ever I want. You put yourself in the public damn right I'll have an opinion
I probably wouldn't chat about Tinks because I don't know enough about her and Iv only saw her in a couple of boxes. But even yesterday when someone came here to thank us for being nice to her I just felt like saying do off 😭

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
I probably wouldn't chat about Tinks because I don't know enough about her and Iv only saw her in a couple of boxes. But even yesterday when someone came here to thank us for being nice to her I just felt like saying do off 😭
No that's it. I'll have an opinion if I feel like I can, I wouldn't talk on anyones parenting unless I thought they kids were in danger, but then I'd contact the relevant authorities if I was genuinely worried.

I do not get why everyone is so protective of tinks though? But then I don't know her. I can't ever recall watching her

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
To save me searching, does anyone know if Miss J on the morning after the doxxing, said she had seen the screenshots? I know Alex said she had seen them, but in Taurians Thursday live, J just said ‘I never said I saw it, don’t talk s’

Reactions: Tootyfruity
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I saw him a while ago on live completely out of his face… not drunk but on some sort of drugs. I also saw him another time verbally abusing his gf he had met on tiktok… I think she was one of the women talking last night. I wonder what happens with people like these like they’re skirting around illegal activity but the court of tiktok just wants them off the app and you never hear about it ahain
Sadly true, as if their disappearance fixes the issue. I’m surprised none of the shows have brought awareness to him. He needs investigating, there’s clearly enough to go off. I honestly don’t understand how it takes some forces so long to pull someone in. Maybe they need to wait for a particular amount or type of evidence but that just means more time to make new victims or persecute the same one(s) 😕

I just wouldn’t personally, cause it’s just my preference not to. I don’t like Angie using it for views. She don’t give a s

Tootyfruity

Nov 19, 2023
The ster 💩
I'm not gonna lie all this don't talk about someone, don't talk about this, people messaging us asking us not to talk about things or coming here to defend themselves or change the narrative. Don't put it online if you don't want people to talk about it. Dont think because you've got friends in here that your an exception and don't read here if it upsets you. It's getting boring as do.
YES PREACH! 🙌🙌

Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement
You obviously only got half the story coz he actually wasn't charged and paid back the charity after it was found that all he did was mismanaged money trying to raise more for the charity
Have you ever watched the you tube video where he admits taking the money? And the guy he was talking to was the chairman of Leeds ladies fc and recorded the whole convo?

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
@MissBaguette i extracted Audio.

Kazzy actually I stand with her more than you bunch of degenerates 🤣 you see me a few times and think you know me 🤣 yeah lying with dogs does give you fleas hence why your fing riddled…
Don’t need to add me to the ignore list I’ll remove myself before I start to smell like you fishy bitches 🎣🐟
Yeah I know you now stand more with kazzy I’ve seen you and your bird Steph in her clapper views, got myself a little screen recording of it too when we was watching from angies cam2
We wouldn’t fing want you PLM scumbags standing with us, your all a bunch of dirty nonce fs, I know a lot more about you than you would like to think, now do off before I hit you really below the belt with the s you have put on tiktok for people to see you little sket.
Oh before I post this reply I’m curious to know why after all this time of being jade wier have you changed back to your noncy plm Mrs savage name? Your a fing wrongun through and through jade, you should have stayed on lesbian tiktok where people had more respect for you, but I suppose we all find our people on tiktok at some point. Yours is with the plm nonces on clapper and discord, mine is here with people who have morals who highlight the sty behaviour of people like you.
Now do off you dirty, dusty b 🖕🏽

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I just wouldn’t personally, cause it’s just my preference not to. I don’t like Angie using it for views. She don’t give a s
I probably wouldn't chat about her either and I wouldn't watch Angie chat about kids either, but it's annoyed me since yesterday. Especially since her mate came in to thank comment cafe.

Status
Not open for further replies.