Not open for further replies.

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
kicking off in angie's
Lets Go Yes GIF by CBS
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
That woman just said most people have social services involved with their children ?!?! 80% apparently 😳I can honestly say 100% of people I know haven’t. Not judging but I don’t think that’s an honest percentage
I don’t know a single person that has had any involvement. I also found that astounding and think it might speak for her level of company.

Feb 29, 2024
They are good friends he done clappers with pineapple also it was him that got all the smelly old fanny's over there in the first place knowing full well its not even a place for nudity as it breaks guidelines
He’s a weird t! Always got bad vibes from him! He looks like he would steal your nans knickers from the dirty basket to take home and sniff 🤮🤮

He’s a weird t! Always got bad vibes from him! He looks like he would steal your nans knickers from the dirty basket to take home and sniff 🤮🤮
Same there's definitely something off with him his clapper dirty chat is still active too where they all send their nudes n talk dirty 🤢 he has Lucy's brother Josh in there dirty bunch of fs

Status
Not open for further replies.